April 20, 2014 | 914 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by colonizethemoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pearlolphil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ge1shh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised by the middling rating on this. I think it was the original BB cream before all the others took off, and I think it's still the best, or one of the best (haven't tried them all!). It may look a bit greasy on some skins. I always finish mine with some cream blush and then a light dusting of translucent powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by marisa2124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Ugh I'm really disappointed with this stuff. I really wanted to like this stuff but gives little coverage, makes me breakout and is probably a bit pricey for what it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I thought this product was a miracle skin perfector until I had used it for a few days and realised it had made me breakout really badly. It doesn't do what it claims to do at all. Looks really fantastic when you first apply it. Great coverage and makes your skin look amazing but during the day it ends up sliding off your face and looks horrible. I kept trying it however until I realised it made me break out. I was going to try it again but my skin cleared up as soon as I stopped so aren't willing to try it again.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream is way better and cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:
-gives beautiful, natural glowy finish
-better coverage than all the other drugstore bb creams (i think it's because of the light reflecting finish)
-good amount of product
-can be mattified with powder
-perfect for summer because holds up well to sweat and oil
-perfect for winter because is very moisturizing and glowy
-*I personally like the scent, but it can be a con if you don't

CONS:
-maybe not the best for oily skin looking for matte products
-not a ton of coverage (bb cream, duh!)
-not a great shade range

I don't know why this product gets terrible reviews, but I love it and have been using ever since it came out (over 1 year ago)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

I actually like this product more than i expected. At first I just curious and bought this for sale. After I try it on my hand, I though it would be a light to medium coverage because its so watery. But after I put it on my face it end up being full coverage, which surprises me because its so lightweight. Its price is okay-- not that affordable compares to other drugstore brand. It is not a totally matt foundation, i found that its finish is quite dewy, which does not bothers me. It does not keep me matt, but the staying power is amazing. One downside i would like to mention is its packaging-- due to the consistency of this bb cream (watery), that kind of squeeze tube just leaks the product everywhere. Also, it does not match my yellow skin tone,its would look better on neutral or pink skin tone.

Overall, I like this product a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by javierazure

I usually use Maybelline BB cream, but the store ran out of my shade so I tried Garnier, thinking it might work better because it costed more. WRONG. It didn't blend in well at all and didn't cover imperfections the way my Maybelline did. And when my eyes teared up from the wind outside it burned the hell out of my eyes. I stopped using it after only a couple applications.