October 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by shanatock

This is a good quality foundation as its meant to look and feel like skin. It provides good coverage. However, I would not repurchase simply because of the price.

Application method:

I use this foundation with my fingers simply because the ingredients within the product is suppose to be activated by human heat that other brushes cannot do. The foundation claims to blend with your skin as one because of its latest technology. If you use a brush it does not give you "natural" and it can look cakey. I use to use it with my flat top kabuki brush from Coastal Scents and it would give me a nice finish but not skin like. I even use it with my beauty blender. It gave me close to skin like finish but I find I was using more product that I needed. Hence why I used my fingers. It blended into my skin very well and looks very natural.

Claims:

It does live up to its claim to last on the skin. The coverage is medium and slightly above medium. I wouldn't say full like the Kat von D kind. However, the one thing I notice if your skin is really oily it does not last as long. So make sure to use an anti-oil primer.

Overall if you have the money go ahead and purchase this. I personally won't cause of the price and because I am a foundation whore. I get bored easily :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by ahshan719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice Product.

visit more beauty tips:http://www.idollashauthority.com

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Ildsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While it looks okay when I put it on it flakes after just 30 minutes. Got told that this was perfect for dry skin but not in my case. It made my skin feel tight even when mixing it with an moisturizer and after some days of using it my skin looked more miserable then ever. Felt bad to have paid this much for a product that made my skin worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a little over two months now, so I feel that is enough time to give this a full review. This foundation has a medium to full coverage, semi-matte finish. It is pretty long-lasting, at about eight hours for me. My skin: combination, so typically dry around the chin/cheeks and oily in the T-zone. My shade: 031. I'm a Stromboli/Barcelona, NC 40/42, medium-tan olive skin.

Pros:
beautiful finish that isn't mask-like
long-lasting
rather decent coverage with two layers
morphs completely to match my skin tone after a few minutes (I don't think of it as oxidation because it doesn't turn orange on me)
Con:
price

If you can actually find a shade for yourself, and you're in the market for a more pricey foundation, this is definitely worth looking into. It doesn't really offer much for deeper skin tones, sadly. I hate when companies do that. There are people darker than NC50! (ranting)

Overall, this is just such a lovely foundation. It makes me look absolutely perfect and flawless, without looking like I'm a corpse. I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I want to look as flawless as possible without people thinking it's the result of makeup. This looks like my skin, if it were perfect. I hate to say it, but I will most likely repurchase when I run out. I will, however, plan this purchase around Sephora's F&Fs!

EDIT: I forgot to mention how I apply it. I get a lot more coverage when I use my fingers. Even with my synthetic flat foundation brush, I feel like it's soaking up the product too much. With two full pumps, and using my fingers, I can cover my whole face, and use the rest for undereye circles and small blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by littlem0tel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was first given to me as a gift for my birthday November 2011 and I have never bought any other foundation since! I truly love this product, I like full coverage foundations because I prefer my skin to be completely covered and even. This product leaves a beautiful glow across my face but completely covers any blemishes and redness. I constantly get compliments on my skin when I'm wearing this foundation. I find it also photographs really well without making me look a ghostly white as some HD foundations tend to do. The shade I use for my pale skin is shade 010 ivory, however over the summer months I tend to tan really easily so I switch to shade 020 light beige which is perfect for that extra colour without creating the dreaded orange head! I much prefer the pump bottle for hygiene reasons and find that this keeps the product a nice smooth consistency. I find that if used every single day this bottle lasts approximately one month though I do apply full coverage so imagine this would last much longer if you prefer a light layer.

I would be completely lost without this foundation and I constantly recommend it to anybody suffering the foundation crisis!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by danielleblore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is great for my skin, gives an even coverage and it actually feels like silk when you put it on. It doesn't feel like I even have any foundation on! my skin is very oily (need to powder my face every half hour and I usually need to re-apply foundation every hour) but I found that with this foundation it stayed on for a good couple of hours! the only downside would be the price it is quite expensive but I think it's worth it. my skin feels so smooth too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by hautevita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have not used this long enough, but i just have to comment. the finish is beautiful..im taken away by it. it's so natural, so skin like and so traceless. I, myself like the scent (flowery, rose) i prefer this scent than the traditional 'foundation' plastic goop heavy scent....it is light in texture, not heavy and oily feeling at all! in fact, the texture, fragrant and finish reminds me of Sisley's Oil free ($130 CAD). The only difference is Sisley is oil free, this one is not....I got the perfect match too! 031 and 021(both the most yellow undertones) both work beautifully on me. 031 matches my neck (neck is darker than my face), whereas 021 matches my face (traceless). I am an Armani LSF 6-6.5. I think I will continue using this for the day on a daily basis as it is light in texture, long staying power and has SPF25. However, I will use the Armani LSF for night time and when photos are taken (beautiful on camera +no SPF). I only started looking elsewhere and am so glad i found this dior one because I swear when Armani repackaged the LSF, the color 6.5 became tooo peachy/pink for me and im veryyy yellow.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by caribwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation blends beautifully but it's expensive. I'm NC50 and #060 looked really good on my skin. Good coverage and you only need a pump or two

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

First of all if I'm spending $47 it can't have alcohol high up on the ingredient list and this does!
I have this in #31Sand which was a decent match for my medium summer skin.
I used this without primer and with. Without powder and with.
The coverage which I was told would be full was medium at best. I did not find the fragrance offensive. It is very light and clean and isn't cloying at all. The finish is satin at first then becomes more shiny after a few hours. My fine lines and pores became more pronounced and the color turned. (L'oreal Visible Lift smooth absolute foundation with the brush applicator has about the same coverage in a superior base.)
So what is good about this foundation? The packaging was nice and the color wasn't bad. Other than that...Nothing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Amadahy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation, a little on the pricey side but it blends beautifully and sets in a powder-like finish (I use a Real Techniques stippling brush). It has SPF 25 so it's a great foundation for protecting your skin from the sun. I checked the foundation with the flash on my iPhone, and the high SPF does cause flashback, so this is probably not a foundation you'll want to use on a night out.
I'd say that this is light to medium coverage foundation, probably good for normal to combination skin.
If you have dry skin, you may want to moisturise really thoroughly before using this foundation.
It wont cover deep pores or scars or cover moderate/severe acne, so anyone looking for a foundation to do that, please look elsewhere or use a decent primer (I use Bourjois flower perfecting primer to disguise my large pores). It covers mild/moderate reness (like my rosy cheeks) and the occasional spot. You may still require a concealer for any blemishes/marks and it's not great at oil control, but it lasts well when set with a decent powder. I still find I need to blot my T-Zone after a few hours (my T-Zone is REALLY oily but the rest of my face is normal) but the foundation holds up well despite this.
The foundation is a light, liquid formula, and one pump is enough to cover my face. It has a light scent to it, but it wears off fast.
Just so you know it may not be a good idea to use your hand as a palette as it absorbs into the skin really fast, so try to use a lid or something that won't absorb the liquid. I use the top of a pot of moisturising cream, just dip the bristles of my stippling brush in and blend onto my face.
I have it in shade 022 Cameo, which suits my fakely-tanned skin.
This foundation makes my skin really soft and smooth and makes me feel fabulous.
This is definitely an everyday use foundation, but I'll be turning to a lower SPF foundation for any nights out! Tanned neck and ghostly face is not a good look for me, hahaha!
I've uploaded a picture of myself (the one on its side) so you can see how it looks on my face (set with Origins Brighter by Nature in shade 6 and with blusher & bronzer applied for contouring)
Hugs!