February 1, 2015 | 2086 users online

Fragrances - Auric Blends - Egyptian Goddess

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Daisy100

oh well the great egyptian musk hunt continues. i find this more fruity than musky. i found it spicey and fruity on first application. then it dries down to a fruity slightly egyptian musk scent. that clean laundry scent im looking for. but as i say slightly egyptian musk. i can see the appeal of this. its a pleasant fragrance but not what im looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kdm1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fragrance for people that don't like to wear fragrance.
It is a skin scent, definitely.
I will agree with other reviewers that this scent is cozy. Not a knock 'em dead power scent, not a romance scent (though I know some would disagree.) It is cozy. I would repurchase because it is so inexpensive but it is very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

sweet, soft, fresh, and sexy. i use the oil roller and it melts right into your own body scent. it's the kind of fragrance that when someone gets near you they smell but it doesn't trail behind you. very alluring. i've recieved compliments. what is great is that it is so inexpensive and fairly accessible (i used to get it at the drugstore). what a gem!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lunalilym

I bought this at a local store and I could barely smell it. Everyone else I talked to said the same :( it was the rollerball one that everyone said they loved so I'm pretty bummed, I did like sandalwood vanilla though I might exchange them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jellokatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i absolutely ADORE this scent. most perfumes make me sneeze or give me a headache, and i'm not a huge fan of most women's perfumes in general. i never really analyzed the scent all that much, so to see that people are describing it as "clean," floral," and "musky" is a complete shock to me. i suppose they're right, but those are all the types of scents i usually hate.

i tend to stick to "woodsy," "earthy," and "spicy" scents typically, but i really love this one. i've gotten so many compliments on this from both friends and random strangers. i guess this one must go well with my body chemistry because i've never had anyone complain (and trust me, my friends WOULD and HAVE complained about perfumes they don't like.) the only time i ever noticed that strange synthetic smell some people were talking about is when i bought a couple of the large bottles years ago and kept it in an overly-warm room for far too long. stick with the small roll-on bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist77

Oh sweet this scent is, I have been using it for years. The smell lasts well through the day. So important people ALWAYS comment how nice I smell, or yummm what is that smell. You can't go wrong with the price, and this company's roller balls usually last at least a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My cozy-comfort scent. Wonderfully soft, delicate, and natural. I love wearing it to bed; it helps me fall asleep. Sometimes simple is the best of all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Terick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this oil in my posession for over 15 years. And I've only gone through about three bottles - although I don't wear it every day. I'm very picky about perfumes as most tend to give me a headache. This is light and fresh and never makes me feel sick - it lasts longer than any more expensive perfume I've ever tried. I just ordered a few more scents from their Web site and am very excited about it :)

Oh - the package quality gets a three because it tends to leak at times and can get super messy - but it's cheap and smells great and lasts, so I'll continue to purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Tiltyred

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've got a gazillion dollars worth of gorgeous perfume, and what do I get the most compliments on? My roll-on oil of Egyptian Goddess. I can't explain it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG scent! I love how unimposing this scent!!