April 21, 2014 | 1380 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Perlino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrances, and I love them both. I wear them everyday, either on their own or mixed. They are similar, but still different, and harmonize each other nicely.

The packaging is so cute, and it lasts a long time - if I spray my shorts in the morning they will smell for days. I usually spray my clothes on my back rather than my front, and I find its not overpowering. I often find my hay fever acts up or I get headaches from perfumes, but I can basically bathe myself in this and I don't react.

Very very impressed, hope a new one will be out soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCENT.
Really. I'm rather picky about perfumes. I don't like them too sweet or too musky and definitely not floral.
But somehow, Wonderstruck works for me.
I don't know what it is about it but it just works well with my natural scent. Once I've had it on for a while, it smells great.
True, it is a little expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
I love the packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

It smells so pretty! I love this! The bottle is beautiful as well

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very sweet and girly scent but I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't see the purpose in reviewing perfumes because it's basically opinion-based on whether or not you like a certain scent, not really whether it's a good-quality product--but I guess I'll forget about that while I write this review. First of all, I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan, so I knew I would love this perfume before I smelt it, just because I love anything she does. When I first tried it, I loved it! I actually loved it more than I thought it would. Some people say the smell is fruity; I actually consider it more musky. It reminds me of Christmas but I think that's because I have a "scent memory" attached since I got this for Christmas. The bottle is also really cute (I got the 50ml) and I love the little chain and charms attached to it. If you look closely on the cap, there's little 13s engraved because 13 is Taylor's favourite number. The only bad thing I can say about this is that it doesn't last an astonishingly long time, but I have never tried any perfume that lasts any longer than this. I do smell it steaming off when I shower the next morning if that makes any difference. Overall, I would definitely recommend this perfume for a really pretty light scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the scent because it's young sweet and fruity. But it really doesn't wear that long, about 2-3 hours, so for my money it's not worth it and I won't be purchasing a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by cp326

I feel so foolish actually liking this scent (I'm not a Taylor Swift fan...mainly because I refuse to be a fan of someone who dominates the teeny bopper world). However, celebrity scents do tend to appeal to me, probably because they are sweet. I highly dislike oriental/spicy/musky scents so it's no surprise things that smell like vanilla or sugar please my nose. I definitely pick up on vanilla in this fragrance. It is a warm fragrance suitable for day or night. I did wear it on a date (at night) and the guy loved how this smelled on me. So girls, I would suggest adding this to that list of "scents guys love". Of course, depends on the guy. It also has a flowery aspect to it, but again it's warm. It is not like you stuck your head into a bouquet of flowers and came up gasping for air. I adore the packaging. The bottle reminds me of a genie lamp (no idea why) or something from Harry Potter maybe. It's "magical" looking. So even if you don't like how it smells, it will make a nice addition to your vanity for aesthetic purposes ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. My husband told me I smelled good and he never notices my perfume. I can't describe the scent except to say its very feminine and warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

I receive a TON of compliments while I'm wearing this scent - both from women and men! It's definitely a floral scent, but it lasts a long time and settles nicely into my skin. I only purchased the 30ml bottle, and definitely wishing I invested in a bigger bottle. Nonetheless, I love it and am excited to try Enchanted Wonderstruck.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

I first smelt this at shoppers and I immediately fell in love with it, but it was quite expensive so I was saving up. When I had the money I bought it at a more local place. I brought it home and was so excited because at the other store the tester was the same. I opened it and sprayed it for the first time and it smelled completely different! It didn't smell fruity floral or whimsical as I remembered. It smells like an old lady perfume and it gives me a headache. Why? A reformulation? It is awful. It smells too much like flowers and I can't even identify the notes. I really wanted it to smell like the tester but it doesn't. I wasted so much money on this too. Really disappointed, pissed off and I am ready to break something. I will not exchange or buy a new one for the fear of the same thing happening. I hate this perfume and if it can't have the same smell as the tester I hope it gets discontinued. Edit: so after a while of having it, I was still going to wear it once and a while so it's not that bad. After some time it started smelling the way I remembered it. So it just needed to time to air out. I get tons of compliments from this and I noticed that both guys and girls seem to stand closer to me when I'm wearing this. No doubt to smell me. This fragrance truly is enchanting and I and others could smell it all day. I'm sorry for doubting you Taylor swift! This is truly an amazing fragrance and I will definitely repurchase is I ever run out which I know I will!