January 30, 2015 | 1836 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Sophielu123

I love this product smells amazing. Even though I don't like Taylor swift she has gone through with this one

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend wears this everyday and I have grown t be absolutely sick of it. It is such a synthetic-y fragrance with a putrid smell. Kind of smells like an 'off' fruit bowl. Makes me sick when I smell it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Clare_au

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This uses a great deal of a particular synthetic vanilla that is ubiquitous in cheap deodorants and body sprays. In fact, it's a dead ringer for the vanilla deodorant spray I used to use in grade 8. Inoffensive enough if this is your very first perfume, not recommended for anyone old enough to vote. As far as cheap, sweet, widely-available perfume goes, Britney Spears Fantasy and Pink Sugar are much better choices. Cute bottle, with the little charms attached - reminds me of L de Lolita Lempicka.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

To be fair, I have this in the lotion but I think it deserves some hype! The lotion was definitely pricey, but oh so worth it. OMG, this stuff smells amazing. The smell lasts ALL DAY LONG. I have never come across a lotion with this much staying power. The Taylor Swift perfume actually smells very nice. It's like a hint of maturity and clean, but smells a little sweet and playful. I often wear this on job interviews or when I'm trying to impress. I always get compliments! Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is one of my favorite fragrances!!!

I don't like the musky or floral fragrances too much but this one absolutely nailed the scent I was looking for. I am very low key and don't like flamboyant "HEY EVERYONE IM HERE" everytime I walk in the room smells. I do like getting complimented while giving hugs :)

Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend. It is a bit on the pricey side and the packaging is amazing in my book. The smell is one of a kind, truly unique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

One of my favorites perfume! I can't even describe the fragrance of this, I'm just totally in love with it. It lasts nearly all day, but can easily be overused since it's a more warm and heavy scent and not light and airy. Only about two sprays and you're good. The packaging is so cute and unique, and couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait to try the enchanted perfume. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent. Is. Amazing. It's quite unique, reminds me of berries, but it doesn't really smell like them. It's sweet, but not overwhelming. I have the rollerball one simply because it was cheaper. I understand that Eau de Parfume is expensive, but i think 50 dollars is too much to pay for a bottle, even if it is a name brand. Staying is okay. I have to reapply in the middle of the day, but the rollerball is convenient to carry around. If you're looking to buy this perfume, go for it, it's lovely, but I would recommend the roller because it's cheaper and easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Perlino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrances, and I love them both. I wear them everyday, either on their own or mixed. They are similar, but still different, and harmonize each other nicely.

The packaging is so cute, and it lasts a long time - if I spray my shorts in the morning they will smell for days. I usually spray my clothes on my back rather than my front, and I find its not overpowering. I often find my hay fever acts up or I get headaches from perfumes, but I can basically bathe myself in this and I don't react.

Very very impressed, hope a new one will be out soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCENT.
Really. I'm rather picky about perfumes. I don't like them too sweet or too musky and definitely not floral.
But somehow, Wonderstruck works for me.
I don't know what it is about it but it just works well with my natural scent. Once I've had it on for a while, it smells great.
True, it is a little expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
I love the packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

It smells so pretty! I love this! The bottle is beautiful as well