December 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by JanisJ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I applied a sample from Sephora last night and immediately my skin felt burned and went red; my skin is still feeling the burn and it's almost 24 hours later. It has to be the high amount of alcohol because that's the only thing that causes my skin to turn red and burn.

Alcohol is used in cosmetics to help penetration of the product and to preserve the product. Bottom line, this product has so much alcohol and other nasty stuff in it that I can't use it.

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxycellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Fragrance

Read all about it http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/lancome/_/Visionnaire-LR-2412-4-Advanced-Skin-Corrector

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

I have been using this for over 2 weeks now and so far have not noticed any difference in skin appearance or texture, though it does feel nice when it goes on. I have not had any breakouts or reactions to my skin as yet which is quite sensitive and the fragrance nice and subtle. I will give it another few weeks before I make my final verdict, but at this stage don't think I will be repurchasing, especially for the price it is and lack of result so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by andrea176

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worked what it claimed, smaller pores, lesser wrinkles, better oil control. Use it together with genifique to see even better results. Only one pump needed and once per day.

I'm loving this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hotbeautybitch

Puh.... to be honest, this product was not this good as I thought....
and I really chearched to see any results...but sadly this Serum did nothing for me ...
Still use it under my eyes, but just to use it up.....
There are so many good Serums on the market ...but yeah.. didn´t liked this one...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by moddishh

I tried the visionnaire serum sample from the Lancome counters and I'm glad I tried it before I went to buy it. This product is very subjective to your skin type, while some people rave much about how it lightens their skin tones and corrects it, it did nothing much for me. I have dry-normal skin and this product even though it's gel/water-based, it did not evaporate quickly and even when I used a little (1/3 of the sachet), my face still felt greasy the next morning. not sure why. I think everyone needs to try a sample before purchasing since it's so expensive. It caused me to breakout a little too, which was when I stopped using the sample. Good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I really love it! makes my skin smooth and pores less noticeable... but I think it is way over-priced and you don't get a lot of product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Far too much alcohol in this.That's NEVER good for your skin in the long run..It's right at the top of the ingredients list! It's also fragranced There are far better serums than this at a fraction of the cost.This did not benefit my skin in any way at all ,in fact the opposite, it sucked the moisture out of my skin.I wouldn't even put this near my eyes due to the alcohol.Certainly no repurchase here, I didn't even finish it,it was doing more harm than good.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Dippy3103

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. I had a 5ml sample tube which lasted me 2 weeks. Made a huge difference to my skin tone & did minimise my pores. Love the silky texture & the way it applies- a little goes a long way. I have a few fine lines round my eyes but otherwise no wrinkles anyway. I will be purchasing this on a regular basis- amazing product

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP. It didn't make my skin burn or peel like some products have and it didn't make me break out either, so that's a plus. The downside is that it just has such a strong old lady scent! After I apply it I can't stand having that smell just under my nose. If they changed the fragrance I would possibly consider buying it, but with this fragrance there's just no way. In the meantime I'll stick with my Estée Lauder Idealist, which works well and has a much more pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

I love this product. It's the only product I've found I can use as a moisturizer that doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gives my skin a beautiful finish. Since I don't use foundation I can appreciate that in a product. I got the 50mL version for $132 (comparison wise, if you like it, this makes way more sense than a 30mL for $102. $2.64 per mL as opposed to $3.40 per mL at the time of this review). I purchased it after trying a free sample for a few weeks and deciding it was a great product for me. It IS expensive (obviously) but for me this replaces the equivalent of a foundation/moisturizer and it doesn't cause me to break out (which is huge for me, since I get cystic acne that obliterates my self esteem). I'm not even considering all the rest of supposed "benefits" it has with "miracle" ingredients. Those base facts are what will keep me coming back. Plus, I use one small pump of it (very little product) and it covers my entire face with a bit leftover to put on my neck depending on how dry my face is.

Try to get a sample if you can and see if it's a great product for you! Don't buy it on a whim though as it is expensive, and obviously there are people who it did little/nothing for.