Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.0

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 12/29/2013 12:15:00 PM

I had a sample of this product which I applied on a bare face, along with my eyecream. I got to bed stright away. After 9h sleep, I woke up with literally a tomato face. My skin was sooo red I screamed when I looked in the mirror. Like if I applied a mask. I applied moisturizing products all day long (luckily it was sunday) and by evening the redness was slightly less visible and my face still hurt and felt burning.

I won't say "stay away from this product", as everyone's skin is different, but do try a sample on your wrist before using this...FYI I'm 27, pale and sensitive skin.

on 12/27/2013 8:15:00 PM

Lancome skincare makes me irate. I wish it didn't given the gorgeously marketed brand. It's always loaded with nasties and high in fragrance and alcohol. After getting more knowledgable about skin care, ingredients, and health I just can't bring myself to spend money on Lancome, despite always lemming their beautifully packaged and smelling products. This product made zero difference in my skin. A reviewer below posted the ingredients, enough said. I felt burning, and it causes small clogs on my forehead. Once I got away from fragrance, cones, alcohol, preservative heavy products, I do find that my skin is much more reactive to them. Wanted to love this so badly, but I just can't use it! Also, a tip for those who really find this formulation beneficial, L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfecter Serum is practically identical. As Paula says, the only difference in L'Oreal and Lancome skin care is where you buy it. Same goes for the Genefique serum. L'Oreal drugstore version is literally the same product.

on 12/27/2013 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Cant get past the stickiness. So sticky! Goes on smoothly, smells nice, then doesn't dry just becomes this gross film on my face. I don't see much improvement....my skin is a little smoother but overall, not worth the price.

on 12/14/2013 9:24:00 AM

I wanted to treat my skin today, so I used a mask, ate breakfast, then put this on. I felt the burn like others described, though this did seem to smooth my skin. It smelled wonderful, so I used the rest on my hands. I love the scent, but there is no way I can put this on my face on a regular basis because the perfume stings my eyes a bit. Or maybe it is the alcohol? I just cannot justify purchase. Sorry Lancome!

on 12/11/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I used a sample bottle of this over a two week period and I must say I was impressed-my pores did seem to shrink, and there was a general improvement in skin appearance. However, while the smell is lovely, I think it's too strong; there is really no reason for a face product to be so intensely perfumed.

on 12/3/2013 4:30:00 AM

I also don´t understand negative reviews. I have acne-prone skin, large pores and small wrinkles. After less than one month of regular use (morning), my skin is so much softer, pores and acne scars are smaller and also I have 50% less acne than before use. The product is really nice, smells nicely and I just love it. Already ordered another bottle and also Visionnaire Yeux.

on 11/24/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am on 4th full size bottle. Surprised by the negative reviews, but. I guess every product just does not work for everyone. So far I love this stuff. I was using Shiseido and wasn't getting the results I wanted. Since I started using this product I have been happy. I haven't had much breakouts, it actually hels minor cuts I get when I cut my skin and my skin looks and feels great. Compared to paying over $200 a bottle for the Shiseido I much prefer my Lancome Vissionaire.

on 11/23/2013 1:07:00 AM

I got this product as a sample and would never put it on my sensitive acne prone skin. but I absolutely love it as a perfume!! smells amazing ;) (not cool) lol

on 11/15/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this a complimentary gift when I bought my Lancome la vie es belle perfume, and decided to try it. It was good for a week and was really impressed with it, and thought I should buy the full size bottle. I'm glad I waited. After more than a couple of weeks of being impressed, It suddenly broke out my forehead in tiny little bumps that won't surface, then it spread out all over my cheek then my chin. I immediately stopped it and went back to my Obagi clenziderm cream to clear me out. It stopped the little bumps and it's slowly subsiding, but I still have left overs that I'm trying to clear out.
I suggest you try it first for at least a month before going crazy and buying the expensive full size bottle.

on 11/13/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received 4 small vials of these GWP. As I do not know the ingredients but felt a rather dominant presence of alcohol. I am not the one who breaks out at the change of wind blow and kept on using it for 4 days until I learned alcohol is the 3 or 4th ingredient in this product.
Lancôme must have thought us consumers are super stupid, as cosmetics manufacturer can claim anything by adding words like "help" "promote" in front of any claims to get away with it.
Whatever miracle ingredients, however credible they are, is "in vitro". Fill a bath tub with whatever miracle cream & lotion Lancôme (L'Oreal) made and dunk one of your beauty passé (Laura Hutton, Isabella Rossellini) and see if it make an ounce of difference.
But, don't throw out this product, it makes a great hand sanitizer.