April 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I paid a great price for this. $2! Originally 4, but was on sale for 3 and I had a coupon which made it $2! I actually really like this mascara, the packaging is cute and it does a huge effect on my lashes! I think it's worth the spend. The brush is a bit hard to put on your lashes the first few uses but after you get used to the odd shape! Overall 4/5 and yes to repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little disappointed with this. There wasn't much length. I had to put another mascara (maybelline the falsies) to see some length. But i really like the brush. It separates great! i wanted to get the original but all the originals were waterproof and i didn't want the one with the big brush. i didn't like the boxy packaging either. At least it was on sale. It was on sale for $3 bucks in Walmart (in the back to school bin) Oh well. It wasn't a big loss because it was cheap : )

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do like this mascara, but I wouldn't say it does what it claims. My lashes looked the same as they did with the original. Just another mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this mascara. Great price and great wand. My only complaint is that there isn't enough length. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought and owned every mascara under the sun. From Dior to Lancome, yet always come back to this one. I tried this "Lots of Lashes" for the first time today, and, as per usual was blown away by the black-ness, formula and ability to build on only 2 coats and make my thin lashes looks lush. I usually like the "old-school" brushes too, but this one really made each lash specific. I would def buy again. My only complaint is, I find I have to replace Great Lash atleast every 6wks or less as they start to smell off after only a few weeks...but at less than $10 a tube that's alright. I got this one on sale for only $3.99 from Toronto, Canada.
UPDATE: RE-purchased March 2014 & still just as amazing - got 2for the price of one @ Shoppers Drug Mart deal Mar 7th promo too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Mellymeg228

Literally my FAVORITE mascara. Better than the rocket which is one of my favorites. Even better than They're Real by benefit! The wand makes it so easy to grab even the inner lashes. This makes my lashes look FAKE! It's pretty inexpensive too. I think I got mine for like $5 at target!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarahtashh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this mascara, the only thing I liked about it was the colours of the bottle haha it called out to my inner princess.
anyways, it was way to watery, clumpy and the 'new' brush is a disaster! its tiny and just doesnt work with its irregular shape. Whenever I used this mascara I ended up running the brush of covergirl's lashblast through the mess it made. ick
Probably the only reason I chose to buy it was that I got two mascaras for the price of one the other being covergirl which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

I like this mascara. It claims that it adds volume, but for me it adds length. It wasn't wet of watery like The original great lash. It conditioned my lashes and made them feel really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by purifyed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why this has so many bad reviews but this is the best mascara I have ever owned, even compared to more expensive ones. My lashes are long and full and it is just a perfect mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

The wand is too small and it takes you forever to do a basic mascara routine! It's ok for bottom lashes.. But I didn't spend $6 on a bottom lash mascara. If you don't have 10 minutes to spend every morning on mascara, don't buy this