October 31, 2014 | 1460 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've repurchased this several times, and bought some for my sister because she tried mine and loved it so much. It's fabulous! Volumizing and lengthening! It doesn't clump or flake on me. You can't beat it, especially at 2.99.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great price for a volumizing mascara that works. The problem is it easily runs and tends to flake after a while, which is irritating to my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I remember the first time I bought it, I gave it holy grail status - it made my lashes look amazing, full, long, and not clumpy. I went through several tubes of it, completely in love, and then moved on to trying other things because one day my Walgreens was out when I needed mascara.

Last time I needed new mascara, I saw this stuff again and had to snatch it up. Now, I don't know if they changed the formula or something, or if I just don't remember this from before, but it seems like it is a beeyotch to get off at the end of the day! Maybe I just got a weird tube, I don't know. It still makes my lashes look incredible, but it makes them feel hard and crusty and takes ages to get off. Not to mention that I have to wipe of the wand a ton before applying it.

So, I have mixed feelings. I honestly feel like no other mascara makes my lashes look as good, but they feel super crusty and I don't like having to scrub at my eye to get the mascara off. Sigh, I guess I will have to keep looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Rie60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went and bought this at 11pm based on the reviews here. I'm also using careprost so as a review all I can say is that if you feel a breeze in the near future no need for alarm....thats just me blinking ;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went to Walgreens in hopes of picking up this jordana mascara. In the chaos of thunder storms, a toddler wanting to grab everything in sight ,being soaking wet, and my car window switch breaking allowing the rain to pour in, I grabbed the wrong one ,not even the same brand. It was wet n wild. Got home decided to try it Any way bc I love most of their merchandise.Horrible, I say horrible. Mega lengthening mascara or something idk. Spider clump city. So I shuffled my happy butt back to Walgreens and got what I was after in the first place. Totally worth it. I stood in the mirror for 10 minutes analyzing this. It gave me the volume I was looking for, a very nice black finish, not overly wett, nor dry to me. It also gave me noticeable length and curl, which I wasn't expecting. When I open my eyes wide they are so curled and lengthened I can feel them gouge into my upper eye area almost touching my brows. It's so strange, but I LIKE IT. They look Natural but PUMPED UP + 100. I am a drugstore queen, I could live there. I know there are some real gems to be found. But for some strange reason I never thought to explore the mascara. I have used the same Clinique high impact mascara forever. Jordana does just a good of job as Clinique if not better. 3 dollas!!!!! Whaaa!! Stays very well. My eyes water a lot and it's very hot and humid here in the south, so I always had to be checking to make sure my Clinique wouldn't give people the impression I'm a jerk and had been punched in both eyes. This is a dream to apply and wear. Very sexy sexy honey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with this mascara. For years I had been using quite high-end mascaras (Clinique, Dior etc) and none of them compare to Jordana's. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I had read such great reviews so I decided to give it a try... and it really is one of the best mascaras on the market. It doesn't dry out or flake and it doesn't clump my eyelashes together. I apply one or two coats in the morning and it looks just as fresh when I am taking it off at night. As far as I know it isn't available in Canada, so I drive down to the States and stock up at a Walgreens. Worth the drive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After Beauty YouTube guru Lauren Curtis had raved about this product for months I had to try it! This is the perfect mascara if you want lots of volume! My lashes also looked so natural while wearing it! Long lasting mascara to! Highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing recs on the MUB I picked up a tube of this at Walgreens. For 3 bucks I figured that I didn't have much to lose. Lately I've been having trouble with mascaras getting really flakey but this one doesn't flake at all!! It's by far the best one I've ever tried and my lashes almost touch my eyebrows when I use this. It's amazing! HE quality for super cheap at the DS. Who knew? Highly recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Norrepine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely exceeded my expectations! Although the brush is small, the effect on my lashes is phenomenal! I couldn't believe how fanned out and pitch black they look in just one coat. Even after hours of wear, this mascara does not smudge or flake, but because it isn't waterproof, removal is a breeze.
This is a GEM. I'm not even tempted to try other mascaras anymore. It's crazy how impressive this $3 mascara is. Seriously. Give it a try :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing with a bit of care in applying it.
People that are complaining that it clumps or that they get 4 thick spider lashes are getting this result because there's too much product on the wand. The tube opening is too wide for the wand and not enough gets scraped off when you take it it out so you need to gently swipe it on a tissue first. Also, the formula is quite wet and very pigmented so there's no need to re-pump the wand for your second eye (just take it out of the tube once, no need to dip back in). This stuff lasts all day, no flakes, no crunchiness, doesn't damage your lashes, looks incredible and is dirt cheap. HG material although I'm still very partial to my Diorshow :)