Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

on 11/4/2005 1:56:00 AM

I've been using spring fling for over 3 years now and I LOVE IT!!! I like to use this alone and layerd with other products. I enjoy the light fruty scent. It really moisturizes my lips and brings out their natural color but slightly muted.
LOVE IT

on 9/25/2005 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Spring Fling has changed since I bought my tube... mine is an extremely pale pink, just a notch above white, and goes on basically clear. It kind of mutes the natural shade of my lips. The smell is nice, blandly fruity, and the shine is good. I find many JT's overwhelmingly shiny, but Spring Fling doesn't seem to do that. I think the reason for that is because it's so pale, it softens your mouth a little so the overall effect is a little less "LOOK AT ME!" and a little more "see how pretty I am?" Although, maybe I should say Spring Fling WAS so pale... a friend of mine whipped it out not too long ago and I was like "oh, a Juicy Tube, what shade is that??" It looked really close to Je Vous Aime (the milky Canadian version that was known as Babydoll in the U.S., from what I understand) so I was surprised when she said it was Spring Fling. I don't know that the new, dark one is as good. It looked fine on my friend but who wants to pay $20 for a gloss that's "fine"? I hope I can find an old tube once I run out, which I will.

on 8/3/2005 1:46:00 PM

As mentioned, this appears to be a pale pink in the tube, but it goes on clear on my lightly pigmented lips. If I apply a little too much it can look somewhat milky, but that's never a desirable effect for me. For the color, it's guaranteed you can find something much cheaper - but I keep going back to this for the super-wet look, the lasting power, and of course, the bubblegum scent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a clear gloss with an iridescnet edge to it. Nothing really special, and compared to other JT, not the best smell. Its a good standard clear, and its great to wear to the beach. Nothing special enough to repurchase.

on 6/10/2005 1:06:00 PM

I'd have to say that this is my favorite lip gloss. Yes, it's a little expensive (16 dollars), but the gloss gives you just the right amount of shine and moisturizes your lips. Plus, it smells wonderful!

on 6/10/2005 11:55:00 AM

I received the GWP of this in a swap. When I put it on it seemed really goopy and thick, I wasn't sure if I had actually gotten it on or not! However, 20 minutes later, I really enjoy it. I couldn't place the smell, but after reading another review, it hit me! Rasberry jolly ranchers! I enjoy the scent and the shine and actually like that it's hardly pigmented, but I probably would never buy it myself.

I have a feeling the amount that I got will last me awhile as it is. Though I hope to try some of the other colours/flavours.

on 5/29/2005 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this colour very sheer light pink. I like to wear this alone or layered over lipstick. I am nc30-35 & love the natural look it gives. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fruity smell. But would purchase again b/c of the colour & shine.

After hearing many good raves about Juicy Tubes from my friends, I decided to get one for myself. I originally wanted to get Simmer (which I eventually did), but I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart for $20 CAD. It looks like a nice sheer baby pink in the tube, but when applied to my pigmented lips, it makes my lips look really glossy and slightly more coral. I love the scent and the stickiness for some reason, sorta died down now. I also love the slant tip applicator, which tops rounded tip ones like Bonne Bell's Vitagloss O2. There's also a lot of product in this tube because I've had it for about half a year, and I'm still not done half of the tube.

on 5/1/2005 5:04:00 PM

This is the standard, lightly pigmented gloss. It's pretty, it smells good, and it looks good. I probably won't repurchase, but who knows?? The color is perfect for my skin tone(see my pictures) and I love the texture...not as sticky as most, but it still feels nice on my lips.

on 4/28/2005 2:01:00 AM

This is a MUST. If I had to make a 'dream makeup bag' for someone this would be the lipgloss...perfect color, perfect shine. yeah its sticky but its lip gloss - what do you expect? The word GLOSS give that away... Its a bit pricy but its worth it. its the creamy/pinky/clear that Britney, Paris, Jessica, etc always have...love it

Popular Lip Glosses