November 24, 2014 | 1335 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl suggests LASHBLAST LENGTH MASCARA as a replacement

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by QueenEvey

1. Lengthens lashes VERY much and volumises very well.
    2. Can transfer if your not careful.
    3. You only need one or two coats to achieve perfect length and volume. Any more will give you spider web lashes.
    4. Formula is NOT VERY dry or clumpy unless you over layer. It is like they say "mousse" like and bouncy in a way.
    5. Lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara on a whim at Ulta, because it seemed more "natural" than the other mascaras. I'm not sure what makes it natural, I guess the ingredients. Anyways, it turned out to be a great mascara. It's not thick and goopy, but goes on smoothly and is easy to comb out. It's a mousse, so it doesn't go on thick. I bought the very black and it really accentuates my eyes, without looking overdone. It doesn't slide under my eyes by the end of the day, which is a pet peeve of mine! Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a decent mascara. It has a very light weight formula, which I like. And although it has a wet formula I don't find it to smudge or flake excessively. It looks very natural on the lashes, definitely doesn't give a dramatic effect. I got the water resistant version (in Black Brown) and ironically it washes off really easily and is the only mascara I've tried that doesn't leave rings around my eyes when I get it wet. I actually like that about this product. Oddly, it smells nice too (not something I usually pay attention to with mascara), when I was using it one time I caught a whiff of what smells like sweet almond oil which is a favorite scent of mine. The thing that I really don't like about this product is that it dries my eyelashes out. I've noticed every time I use it that the next day my lashes feel brittle and I have to use olive oil to moisturize them. So for that reason I wouldn't repurchase this mascara. I have heard a lot of rave reviews about this product and no ones mentioned dry lashes from it so maybe it's just me (or maybe just the water resistant version - I haven't tried the original version). But after I finish the tube I have I will be moving on to try something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Solid 3-star mascara – its lengthening and thickening effect isn’t much brag about, but it applies smoothly and feels light. Staying power is decent too. Wouldn’t buy again, but using it has been a pleasant enough experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by krsgarcia

I was pretty disappointed with this product. I assumed that something that promises mascara formulated to feel "light as air" would make my lashes look natural (hence the name). I prep my lashes by curling them first and then applying mascara. After the first coat, I noticed how droopy and clumped my lashes looked. It also felt very wet & heavy, opposite from what I was promised. I think this mascara would be perfect for those with already thick, natural curled lashes. For those with thin lashes, I'd stray from this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Dancer11

I LOVE this product! Dosent clump, dosent flake , plumps lashes with one coat! The brush is nice and reaches every lash! The one thing it dosent claim to do is be water resistant, I mean it dosent pour off your face when you get wet but it does start to smudge. It's easy to get off tho not like other water resistant mascaras , won't rip out your lashes . I will buy this for years, nothing like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kayakp

I have finally found a mascara i can wear!! i have naturally long lashes so whenever i would wear mascara it would make my lashes look dramatically long and bold like false eyelashes which i loved but not for everyday. so i would always have to wear clear mascara everyday which i have been doing for the past 3 years but no one would even notice i was wearing mascara and it was way too wet and made my lashes stick together so i would spend like 20 minutes to seperate them all. then i ran across this mascara and read up reviews on here and decided to give it a try. i got the color black brown but i wish i had just got black because i had no idea it wasnt going to make my lashes so dramatic like others do so i picked a more natural color to even it out. so next time i think i will buy just black. this its just like my clear mascara except it gives off color so its noticeable. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is surprisingly awesome! It looks natural but also lengthens and plumps with just one coat. The brush is nice, I do really like silicone brushes. I only have one slightly bad thing to say about it, and that is that it does smudge SLIGHTLY, but only after a long, sweaty, greasy day. Also, I don't find it to be particularly water resistant, but maybe that's just me. I need a new tube of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by becca108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely loved this mascara! it's really lightweight so it doesnt weigh your lashes down, and it doesnt flake off which is awesome. The only downside I found with this product was that it takes a little while longer to dry because of its consistency, so you have to be careful that you dont mess it up while it's drying. I also think it smells really good and the packaging is totally cute. I would definitely reccomend this mascara to anybody who wants long, full lashes, without them looking too fake and heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reason I was inclined to pick this up was because of Taylor Swift! Just wanted to throw that out there. I got it in the water resistant and regular formula, and ended up giving the regular formula to my mom. This is a very natural mascara that lengthens and volumizes without looking like you're wearing huge fake lashes. You get a defined, feathery, natural look that's really flattering for everday. The water resistant tends to be clumpier than the regular formula, so keep that in mind when purchasing. But I notice that after a couple of weeks the clumpiness dies down a lot.