April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe mousse mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

My lashes do feel lighter and feel more natural, but It smudges and smears like crazy! It can't withstand heat at all. If I run a little bit it smears on me. The black looks more like a grey to me. But the packaging is nce and the texture is interesting but that's it. Some people may love it but i hate its guts. I've used with and with primer, waterproof mascara underneath, clear mascara over it. I can't make myself love this in any way at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

Everyone says that it's an extremely wet formula, but I have the opposite problem in that nothing gets applied to my lashes no matter how much I wiggle the wand in. I might've gotten a bad tube or something, but it doesn't do anything for my lashes at all. It barely looks like I applied anything...very natural, and it does leave my lashes soft, but with my ultra short lashes, it's not good enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by liv4beauty

A great little mascara! i was generally surprised when I bought this. My friends recommended it me but I never went for it, thinking it was crappy and since it was "organic" it wouldn't work or be any good. And honestly, the packaging didn't catch my attention. BUT this product is GREAT! very easy to apply, NO CLUMPS, (hallelujah) lightweight, and it has a beautiful finish! I recommend this product to ALL you curious buyers!

PROS
- lightweight
- easy to apply
- no clumps
- great length

CONS
- can smudge a bit
- wet formula
- not very voluminous

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally! Something that doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes! I buy the non-waterproof version for this reason. I like the tiny brush this has, because I aim to define my lashes -- they're already long, I don't need help there. I'm really more impressed with this product than I originally thought.

It *is* very wet and takes a while to dry. Since I'm a beggar when it comes to mascara and the bottom line is irritation, I tend to not be a chooser and go for what I can get. Right now this is suiting me. I keep trying to find something that I'll love as much as I loved DiorShow, but for now, this will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara and I would totally buy it again. It's really light on my lashes and it's SUPER lengthening! It's a drug store mascara so it's really cheap, I think it's around $5, and the packaging is really cute :) It's green with a really cool wavy design on it! It doesn't clump at all, it removes so easily, you don't even need makeup remover (just soap & water), and it holds a curl! It's not the best mascara, but it's really amazing and I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural look for your makeup and eyelashes! I LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i was pleasantly surprised by this product. i was initially intending to buy max factor's false lash effect mascara in brown but it's apparently been discontinued/is no longer sold in my area. so this was the only other mascara in the whole store that was brown, and not brown/black or black. i was after a nice, natural looking product that extended and lengthened without looking obvious and harsh for day-to-day use. this mascara's texture is so lovely - i hadn't even read the packaging before i bought it, but i could feel the "moussey" texture immediately. it felt light and soft and it was a dream to apply. the definition of this mascara is very good (and is one of the first things i look for in a mascara), and the volume is nice without being out of this world. as other reviewers have said, the consistency is definitely quite wet but i've always preferred my mascaras like that so it worked just fine for me. i also haven't had any dramas with flaking, smudging, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by priscillang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot stop raving about this product. Why? Because it took me by surprise. I never ended to buy it because I hate the whole "natural looking lashes" What is the point in that? But anyways, I bought it because I really needed a new mascara and I thought the green "organic" looking packaging was cute. I was really expecting a mascara that gave a thin flimsy look. Boy was I wrong. It gave me sooo much length but at the same time it does an AMAZING job of separating my lashes. It is never clumpy. I have very fine and thin asian lashes so I was so surprised that this accentuated my lashes
PROS
-gives amazing separation of lashes
-gives amazing length
-no problem with clumping
-brush is extremely versatile (I think this is the key to a great mascara.... a great brush applicator)
-the black colour is perfectly black
-no smudging (aka raccoon eyes)
CONS
-caution: this mascara has an extremely wet formula. However if you let it dry for around 30-60 seconds, you are fine.

Overall, I will ALWAYS use this mascara. I love the brush, Covergirl made the brush in between the lashblast and lashlength. Its perfect. Also, the wet formula also allows you to put on alot of layers on so it doesn't clump. Just gotta wait a little longer for it to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by soupe2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in brown. Thickens and lengthens without clumping, flaking, or irritation. I have the non-wp version, and it stayed on without smudging during a very intense, sweaty workout. Yes, if you put too much on, your lashes will stick together. So experiment to figure out how many coats is enough for you, and use a lash comb.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by jwj123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is too wet for me. It goes on fairly easy but every time I blinked it was everywhere. I even tried drying my lashes with my hair dryer on cool. Back to lash discovery I go....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lilybell99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very good quality!! It goes on light and has a light creamy texture. I got this in brown and I will probably buy the black instead because the color wasn't as dark as I would have liked. Other than that, it doesn't flake at all!! It makes my lashes really long and I like how it doesn't feel heavy and fake on my lashes like other mascaras. The best part is that it only cost $8.50 which is cheap compared to the Lancome or Dior mascaras. I would highly reccomend this product but would suggest to buy it in black and not brown.