September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I needed a mascara. This was my first Lancome product, and I never knew how amazing the mascara lines are with Lancome. I would definitely would buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Lancome mascara. This is not a mascara I use on its own, but I always layer my mascaras anyway. I love this formulation for my last layer. It separates the lashes perfectly and still adds volume. I am already on my 3rd tube of this. I prefer this applicator to the Hypnose Star. The Star is a little flat. I also find this formulation a little wetter. The Star is drier;I don't like it as much.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I don't like it on its own. It is definitely a great mascara, but one I layer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Useless, don't bother. Like others have mentioned, this is no better, actually it worse than a drugstore brand. Left my lashes very spidery and 'wet'. The brush is off too, could never get both lashes to look the same, maybe that's user error, but it never happens with other mascaras. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Worst mascara I've ever used. It made my lashes spidery. Not to mention the $30 price tag. I can't bring myself to throw it out because I just bought it, but I suppose it might work in a pinch. Just not one I reach for. Def will NOT repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jjjen09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good mascara but I've owned drugstore ones like Covergirl and L'oreal and they are all the same!! Seriously, you are just paying for the brand! Don't waste your money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by amberlene90

You are paying for the BRAND, seriously.

It doesn't last long & I realise I tend to tear much when I applied this mascara. I guess I am sensitive to some ingredients... however I do love Lancome's signature rose scent.

I would not recommend anyone to get this.. for the price, I believe you can get something cheaper & better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MegElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is very cute. I like the packaging, it looks pretty.
On first using this, I was disappointed, because, the wand was so loaded with mascara, I literally had to get a flannel to take some of the first few dips of product off so I had an unclogged brush to run through my lashes.
When the wand is a clogged gloopy mess with product, your lashes are going to look the same!! So maybe the diameter of the packaging needs to be smaller to retain some of the product off the brush.
But anyway, using it every day (as I only use one mascara at a time) the wand was more useable and I could run it through my lashes. I prefer curled wands in all honesty, and drug store mascaras have done the same, dare I say better job than what doll eyes does....(shrugs shoulders) not overly excited about the price for it, and I do not find the scent off putting, so long as it does not smell of hair remover (ahem Boujois lol) I can deal with the smell of roses, which is what this is......
I would not buy it again, just not as impressed as I should be given the price of it XD

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Felicityjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Seriously underwhelmed by this product. No better than a $7 drugstore brand. You are just paying for the packaging.

UPDATE:

This mascara smudges. It's one of the most pitiful mascara's I've tried.

Verdict: Not worth the effort and price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Horrible, just horrible. Smells like some kind of funky old-fashioned medicine. Makes lashes clump and stick together. Straight to the garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on a whim and was very disappointed. It does nothing for my lashes, won't even hold a curl. The wand is nice though, but that's about it.