July 28, 2014 | 1397 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Worst mascara I've ever used. It made my lashes spidery. Not to mention the $30 price tag. I can't bring myself to throw it out because I just bought it, but I suppose it might work in a pinch. Just not one I reach for. Def will NOT repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jjjen09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good mascara but I've owned drugstore ones like Covergirl and L'oreal and they are all the same!! Seriously, you are just paying for the brand! Don't waste your money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by amberlene90

You are paying for the BRAND, seriously.

It doesn't last long & I realise I tend to tear much when I applied this mascara. I guess I am sensitive to some ingredients... however I do love Lancome's signature rose scent.

I would not recommend anyone to get this.. for the price, I believe you can get something cheaper & better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MegElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is very cute. I like the packaging, it looks pretty.
On first using this, I was disappointed, because, the wand was so loaded with mascara, I literally had to get a flannel to take some of the first few dips of product off so I had an unclogged brush to run through my lashes.
When the wand is a clogged gloopy mess with product, your lashes are going to look the same!! So maybe the diameter of the packaging needs to be smaller to retain some of the product off the brush.
But anyway, using it every day (as I only use one mascara at a time) the wand was more useable and I could run it through my lashes. I prefer curled wands in all honesty, and drug store mascaras have done the same, dare I say better job than what doll eyes does....(shrugs shoulders) not overly excited about the price for it, and I do not find the scent off putting, so long as it does not smell of hair remover (ahem Boujois lol) I can deal with the smell of roses, which is what this is......
I would not buy it again, just not as impressed as I should be given the price of it XD

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Felicityjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Seriously underwhelmed by this product. No better than a $7 drugstore brand. You are just paying for the packaging.

UPDATE:

This mascara smudges. It's one of the most pitiful mascara's I've tried.

Verdict: Not worth the effort and price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Horrible, just horrible. Smells like some kind of funky old-fashioned medicine. Makes lashes clump and stick together. Straight to the garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on a whim and was very disappointed. It does nothing for my lashes, won't even hold a curl. The wand is nice though, but that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks very cute and smells like a rose. I love the bristles. But i look like a panda when i apply this. Because it smudges like after 5 minutes when i wear it. Disappointed

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the false lashes look, so this mascara does nothing for me - no volume or length, even if I try building it up. The only thing i like is the fact that it really separate my lashes. Also, it smudge on me. A LOT!

I will not buy it again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara said it was volumizing - I can't get any volume from this! My lashes are very blonde, but fairly long. I discovered the other day that ALL of the Hypnose mascaras smell the same which I can't stand!!! I do not like smelling my mascara and I wish they would stop making it scented! This mascara doesn't do enough for me for volume or length. I won't repurchase. I feel like I could get a better product at the drugstore.