July 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this after intensive research for a good drugstore concealer. First off, I want to say that the packaging is so deceitful. It seems as if you get a big full tube but if you look closely there is this piece of paper that is inserted in the packaging so it seems like you will never run out of concealer. It's really hard to describe but what you see is not what you get. The concealer itself is not bad but defintely not the bomb. Maybe I got a color too light but I find that this concealer does not cover my dark circles that great. I would not purchase again and would recommend it if you had a coupon. i think i paid $8 for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought the neutralizer shade from Superstore awhile ago. Compared to the other shades, this one has some serious yellow tones in it. Have dark circles under my eyes and Maybelline just discontinued the Mineral Power Concealer (w/c I loved!).. I was hesitant to buy this because of it's funny looking applicator but after watching xteener (from Youtube) use this, I thought I'd give this a shot.

... And I'm glad I did! After twisting the tube, I dab the product underneath my eyes and blend it with my fingers. I set it with my Shu Uemura translucent powder. The hype is true for me, it does not crease nor is it drying. For what it's worth, will definitely buy again & recommend to my friends. HG? Hmm, not so much YET. Maybe after I get used to the packaging and after I wear it for the whole day, will update y'all. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by bonbon0408

This product did not go well with my eye cream. It was drying and cakey. The twist up thingy to get the product out broke, so, even though I dont really like it, I cant even use it, just to finish it at least...I wish I could return it, I might still try...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by tybanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! now i do not have dramatic circles/blemishes to cover but i like to even out my skin tone under my eyes. This is WAY better than my MAC studio finish concealer. MAC was thick, would not blend in and looked cakey. This stuff is smooth, creamy, blendable. I was shocked its much better than more expensive concealers. I found it on sale recently and stocked up!! I will not be using anything else.

An added bonus, I love how you can see how much you have used and the soft applicator. I usually blend with my finger tips, no issues. Would definitely recommend before you spend money on higher priced concealers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product. I have it in the color "fair"...I almost went with the pink brightening because while I don't have huge circles or bags, what I do have is very blue. But I am glad I went with the "fair". Works perfectly. At first I freaked out because I had to twist forever to get the product up through the sponge, and then the first application was very gloppy and way too much product. I sponged off the excess on a tissue though, and since then I click it twice per eye and it dispenses the perfect amount. I use the applicator to tap/rub it on and then pat it on with my ring or pinky finger. Covers lightly but flawlessly. Doesn't wear off or settle into fine lines. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimc63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too have tried hundreds of eye brighteners, Creams, lotions, potions, etc...
The brightening version is amazing. It brightens the reddish skin on my lids and helps with under eye shadows too.
At this price I keep one at home and one in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Garianne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice concealer, not too heavy and not too thin. A good concealer has been hard to find and for now this has worked out well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This is the best concealer for the under eye area! Looks fresh all day and gives good coverage without being cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Shary88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I'm an NC25/30 and I'm using the shade "Nude" (here in Italy we have only 2 shades available and Nude is the darkest one). It is very lightweight but its coverage is really good and it does not tend to settle into my fine lines. The sponge applicator is a great idea but you have to clean it carefully (personally, I use the MUFE brush cleanser and a tissue) in order to avoid any contamination. Overall I really like this product to conceal my dark circles, I'm using it every day since September and it is almost finished. The only concern I have is the fact that it contains parabens (ingredients that I'm trying to avoid at least in beauty products).
The price in Italy is around 7-9 euros, which is really good!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

If this is anything like the under eye concealer it will be horrible. I had a lot of hope for the concealer and I bought it came home used it the next day and it was horrible. It was like I was putting water under my eye. No coverage... NOTHING!! I hated it!!! I RETURNED IT!!! and got something wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!! the revlon photoready concealer stick!!!!