Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

First of all, the packaging sucks. It also melts off of my waterline and smudges underneath my eyes every single time I wear this. If I sweat the slightest but, it smudges on my top lid too. I may use up (on my top lid only) but I definitely will not repurchase.

Before this eyeliner, I used to use Revlon's colorstay eyeliner and Stila's khol liner. I feel like this liner is a blend between those two. It's very soft, yet glides on smoothly(won't cling onto your eyelashes like Revlon's colorstay) and it is super black! I literally have one in each purse and 3 more unopened just so I'm stocked. I always use this on top of a primer and it lasts me all night without smudging. it's a great buy and very affordable for the quality you get.

I love this eye liner. It rolls up so you don't have to sharpen it which I find much easier. The color is nice and pigmented. It's creamy. It last hours in the waterline. I never have to touch it up. My only complaint is that it smudges on my contacts. Pretty bad too. It'll get to the point I have to take them out cause it hurts. But I notice that if I put this on mu waterline and wait a minute to put my contacts in, it doesn't smudge on them at all. It's worth it for the staying power it has.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I opened this eyeliner and started to twist up, I thought it was broken! Then a lot came out and when I tried twisting down nothing...I eventually figured out that its not supposed to. That was my only con, the packaging. Anyways, it's really creamy so its easy to apply. The color is super pigmented. It stays all day on the waterline, tideline and upper lash line. When my sister was visiting me on vacation, she forgot her eyeliner so she borrowed mine. She fell in love! She was like "where is this from? I need it!" mine recently got to the end of nits life(still a bit more) after 9 months ! Note: I don't wear it everyday. On average 3-4 days a week..

I think this product was really great for tightlining, or staying put on my waterline. When I put it on my lids, however, it tends to dry out and crumbles when you touch it. This only happens when I go to places with air conditioning, though- it stays put and doesn't crumble when i'm outdoors. it's good for oily skin, and is pretty sweatproof.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am an eyeliner junkie and I was super excited to try this. Unfortunately, like the gel version, this eyeliner was terrible for me: caused irritation, left smudges on my contacts, and made my eyes itchy and watery. Beautiful color and look, and glides on easily, but terrible for my eye health. :(

It's probably great for people who don't wear hard contacts like I do. In particular, the eyeliner would smudge and leave oily residue on my lenses, and then my eyes would become extremely dry, red, and painful because the oil prevented oxygen from getting in/out of my eyes.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner. It works great on the waterline, however if you are putting it only on your lower lash line and not your waterline it will smuge. Also, you can twist up the eyeliner but you can't twist it back down. The lasting power is very good. Overall I really like this eyeliner.

I bought this today in 'Midnight Master' and when I try to twist to get the product to rise it wouldn't comply. It took me a while to get it up and when I finally did I notice it wouldn't go back down. So I kept twisting back and forth because I thought it was just jammed or something but nope didn't work, instead it extended out even more. I tried using my finger to push it back in but ended up breaking half an inch of it off. It wasn't until I watched a YouTube review of it that I learn that it is suppose to take a few twisted to get it to rise and that it doesn't go back down.
But besides the bad design of the applicator, the product itself is amazing! It's very pigmented and once it sets, it does not smudge. Water won't make it budge I had to use make up remover to get it out. And even though it took a long while to get the product out, once it rises the excessive twisting isn't necessary anymore.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Worst. Eyeliner. Ever. It goes on just fine but the eyeliner lead itself is AWFUL. It breaks very easily and lasts maybe a week. The very first time I opened the package half of the eyeliner pencil fell out. HALF. Don't waste your time or money in this piece of crap.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this liner in Midnight Master. I wear contacts and only use this on my upper lash-line. The waterline, is not wear I typically wear liner anyway, so I have not worn it there.

This goes on very creamy, opaque, and has not smudged, This does last all day long and needs to be removed with an eye makeup remover.