September 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ame110280

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I use the black called Midnight Master. It goes on over eyeshadow instead of breaking the tip off. It glides smoothly. I love that I dont have to sharpen it ever! Goes on just as dark as my Mac eyeliners for half the cost...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was so excited to try it out and when I did it was so pigmented and I was so happy but unfortunately I'm not able to use it because it stains my contact lenses and I can't see anything. )=

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall a good product. It has a dark, creamy texture that stays put after it's allowed to dry. However, I had issues with that packaging. Mine won't twist down and took about five minutes of twisting to come up in the first use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a really great drug store eyeliner. It rivals some of my high end eyeliners. I've always like maybelline, and this eye liner is no exception. I really like that you can twist it up instead of having to sharpen it. It's creamy and glides on easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype around this product. This ran out on me way too quick and I don't even use it that much. I love that it twists up without having to deal with a sharpener. It wouldn't hold up in my waterline and is something I will not purchase again. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay crayon eyeliner over this one because it stays on my eyes for a longer time and it doesn't run out quick like the Maybelline one did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I'm not great with liquid, pencil doesn't give enough staying power. This is easy to control going on, and looks terrific and stays in place. Definetely my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought 2 of these in the color midnight master which is the black.
I love my UD zero and wanted something more darker for my waterline, I heard this one was really black and creamy. Well this one reminded of the the one milani has thats also popular for being real dark but that one hurts my eyes to the point I need to take it off. This master drama also was uncomfortable it made my vision a tad blurry and my eyes watered a bit.It is very black and creamy but I rather not use. I have 1 up for swap its new.
Im starting to think that the blacker the more irritating is gonna be on my eyes, ill stick with zero.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I thought I was having issues with the twist-up mechanism, but it turns out you just have to twist it slowly. I used the entire product up without any issues! It's DARK black, very creamy, and stays PUT. LOVE this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by kalliejane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeliner in Midnight Master and I am absolutely in love! I am a black eyeliner junkie and I am happy to say this is my new HG. Goes on so smoothy, no dragging or skipping and actually stays put, which is so hard to find with a creamy eyeliner. Ive tried all the gel liners and they always end up smudging and clinging to my bottom lashes...not this one! Color stays intense through out the day but still comes off clean with makeup remover. Mad props to Maybelline for this one :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by CloudySkye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. It's a twist up eyeliner which makes it very easy to apply on your tightline. It does smudge on me but it does fade by the end of the day: however, I only wear it on my tight line and waterline, and since it isn't water proof it does a remarkable job of staying on so close to my eye.

This morning, I reached for my Urban Decay glide on eye pencil because I used this one yesterday. The urban decay one did not appear on my tight line at all! I didn't want to swipe too hard because it is a sensitive part of the eye. I grabbed my maybelline eyeliner and one swipe was thick and black.

It isn't super easy to remove but it doesn't latch itself to your eye in a bad way either.

This is definitely worth the money. Good job maybelline!