November 28, 2014 | 1777 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first time I used Benefit’s they’re Real! Mascara, I was impressed with how it gave me luscious and jet black lashes. However, after a few uses, I’d fallen out of love with it.

What's Good?
1. Thick & luscious lashes
2. Intense colour
3. Coat and separate lashes well

What's Bad?
1. Big Brush head
2. Smudges too quickly

Full review and before-after photos at: http://bit.ly/ben-real

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by snoepje

I don't know what happened with this mascara. I put it on and it clumped SO MUCH that I got an eye infection. Literally, the clumps started falling off into my eyes and I had to lie in bed bleary and red-eyed for two days because I couldn't open them without feeling excruciating pain. Now I'm scared to try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Heezy

This is an averagely good mascara. I wouldn't say there is anything revolutionary about it. You can find drugstore mascaras that perform as well for a fraction of the price. That being said, it doesn't clump or flake and separates relatively well. Its nice and black and had good staying power. It's just nothing unique.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

I really tried to like this product. It does make your lashes longer, however, it's quite heavy feeling on my lashes. It's a pain to wash off, even for a waterproof mascara. Overall, it is a good mascara, but I personally can't stand the way it feels on my eyelashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Angelina182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so exiting,as i bought this mascara. But Then i tried it out and it was a mess! My lashes get Clumpy and i look that i have less lashes Then i Actually had before. So please dont buy this Mascara, it's not worth the money. The only positive thing about this is that it stays on very well. But when you are like me and you don't like how it looks, I would not buy this. There are drugstore Mascaras where you can get definitly better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara for the fact that it does what it says - makes lashes very long, and it provides reasonable volume too. I have been using this mascara almost everyday for just over a year, and one thing that continues to happen are the clumps. It's very long-lasting, to the point where you go to do your makeup the following day and small chunks this mascara will still be left on your lashes, even after removing makeup the previous night. As a result, I now use my HG mascara with the second coat being a little bit of the They're Real! to give my lashes that extra length, minus the clumpy lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jivelovebug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Longer lashes r instantly visible. Removing this mascara would be a tough task, as it gets clumpy.
Otherwise,it is a wonderful product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used the sample size of this mascara, the formula is a little dry but this mascara sometimes looks really good like false lashes but other times it's a clumpy mess. Removing this is also very hard, which I dislike because I don't want to spend that much time removing my mascara and it's also bad for my sensitive skin. I also would not recommend this mascara if you have allergies, or sensitive eczema skin because this could be a trigger. It left my eyes, red, flaky and itchy so I would not recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara in a sample size in a sephora kit I like it but don't love it. I like that it has extra bristles on the tip of the wand which is good for the inner corner lashes. I liked that it didn't flake like the better then sex overall it's a good mascara not worth 23 bucks I won't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Gholt91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara but lasted probably 2 weeks! Really bad value for money for how long it lasts!