January 30, 2015 | 1067 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1901 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:19:00 PM More reviews by lajack95

My Holy Grail mascara! I love the thick wand and the spiky ball end which makes it so easy to get the inner and outer corners of your lashes. The formula is great and does not flake or smudge on me, AND it gives me long full lashes every time!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ljoyce7

Was really exited when I got a sample from Sephora. It was a little clumpy but nothing a few more zigzag strokes couldn't fix. I love the brush but the formula is not for my oily skin as it gave me the panda-eyes effect . That's the biggest let down to me because I sweat easily under the eyes and I hate getting smudges there. It gave length but not volume and it's good for day make up just not for people like me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by steph94

The wand is GREAT and I love the brush, it gets right into the corners and really coats every single lash! However the formula is really goopy and wet, and it takes FOREVER to dry. If you sneeze within 15 minutes of applying it you're guaranteed to have black smudges under your eyes. And because it's so wet, it's really heavy, so it makes it hard to get your lashes to hold a curl. It also smells kind of weird. I was really disappointed overall :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wasn't crazy about it. It gave me thickness but not enough length for my liking, it tended to clump on me if i did more than 1 coat. I did like this mascara when combined with other mascaras. But its not the full-on fluttery type of lashes that work for me.

I've been using a sample size for the past few months and it's just not wow. I think loreal voluminous is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by exoxm90

This mascara is absolutely amazing especially for everyday use. It's not as heavy and volumizing compared to some others but it does the trick and it does blotch up or suddenly bleed everywhere. The pigmentation is strong and it makes it look more realistic compared to other more 'natural' mascaras. The price is reasonable and so i would definitely repurchase this once it runs out. It is also really good as a gift because all my friends who tried it agreed that it is one of the best mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Mreichow

I love this mascara so much. It's amazing and makes your eyelashes long and beautiful. The video on Benefits website says to "go vertical" with the wand which made the difference in it, because at first o thought it was a tad bit clumpy. Going vertical pushed them out and spread them apart. Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by hopejox

I am in love with this mascara, I have the shortest thin sparse eyelashes and this mascara manages to pick up every lash! Especially my bottom lashes, I've never come across this kind of wand and usually use Maybelline Falsies and that provides volume but I can honestly say this mascara provides length - for once! Will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Melissa151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say I was not impressed with this product at all, especially for the price. The wand is really spikey and honestly kind of hurts! It does add length to the lashes but.... in a spikey, lash by lash, thin kind of way...not full and plump. I dont know how best to explain it but it made my lashes look like long, thin, spikes.. not plump or full. Wouldnt buy ever again,

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie094

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall, to me, this is just a very average mascara. It does give great volume, but I found that L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara gives the same effect, doesn't flake off, and is truly waterproof. I would rather pay less and not get the high-end brand when a drugstore product works just as well.

For a detailed comparison, check out my blog post:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this mascara, I have bought the remover to match this and I really don't think u need to buy this as it still doesn't remove the product easier than u would with a normal face wash and make up remover. But yes this mascara improves length, adds volume and stays separated which I love. Holds my curl if I curl my lashes before hand. Annoying thing is when u get a lil product on your lids... Very difficult to remove cleanly, remove it before it dries which is quickly or end up with a smudgeful mess.