December 21, 2014 | 889 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Only used for a few days and my face is CLEAR and smooth already! I love it so far. Will update in 3 weeks time. My skin is prone to eczema, and random rash break outs... Normally use Cetaphil

..................

*update* cannot use this daily on my skin as it will DRY me out!! Use few times a week only. Still a really good product, but not for daily use on eczema-prone/ dry and sensitive skin. For use when u wanna give ur face a GOOD cleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first cleanser, when I was 12. I used to have acne, but I can't really remember how severe my skin really was. At first, it made my face burn like crazy. (Twelve-year olds shouldn't use such strong cleansers in the beginning! Wish I knew that.) However, it was that painful burn that helped me with my acne...I think. I don't know if it really works now anymore, but I'm almost out of it and reconsidering buying another one. This bottle is my second one. The foam is really fun but the handle gets stuck sometimes, but no biggie. I would definitely recommend it to someone with mild acne!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to give this product 5 stars for my specific purposes of using it as my night cleanser along with my Clarisonic Mia (I use Eminence Stone Crop in morning). I don't know why my skin reacts better to BHA in a cleanser as opposed to a treatment in the first step to keeping my skin clear/clog free. Most cleansers, even high end that have Salicylic Acid are usually combined with many other drying agents which long term ends up always drying out even my oily prone skin. I have been thus far using Clarisonic Acne Cleanser as a good gentle formula that has SA, however it doesn't lather enough to my liking with the Clarisonic. I haven't been able to use drugstore products all my life as they are always harsh, full of alcohol, and dry me out. I had tried this Aveeno Foam Cleanser in the past and didn't have great results when just washing with my hands (it as most foam cleansers dried me out yet didn't deep clean). Forward now when looking for a gentle formula with SA I decided to give it a try as I remembered the foam being really creamy and so weird it now work AMAZINGLY with my Clarisonic. I get perfect results I never would get using it manually. My skin is never dried out and stays clean and clear. If this product works for you on it's own that is great considering it is so cheap, otherwise it is the perfect combo with a Clarisonic for nightly deep cleaning and soft skin. There are few cleansers that give a creamy cushiony foam/lather which makes the Clarisonic glide super gently and not irritate skin, among not being full of sulfates/harsh ingredients. Perfect balance for me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake1888

This amazing!!! I prefer the foam to the gel because I feel like water removes it more easly so it was perfect! My skin feel super soft and clean after I washed with it. It is truly awesome I will repurchase over and over!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lanid06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I uses to use this alot, and then my skin got soo dry from this! It did nothing with my pimple and blackheads. I hate this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I have been having seriously bad acne problems. I was on an anti-biotic for my acne and then got off it when my skin cleared up, but I had to go back on it because my skin started getting bad again. It was really, really, really bad and painful. So I reluctantly got back on the medicine.

That being said because I think it is important background information in regard to my review. I want my review to be helpful and not misleading.

In regards to the product I picked it up one day when I was having painful acne flair ups. I used it a few times in combination with another cleanser, but not daily. I didn't find it to be irritating or drying so I kept using it. One a day out of shear desperation I decided I would try this cleanser full time. While it hasn't cleared up my acne it does do a good job removing my makeup and I believe has helped me keep my acne at a tolerable level.

While this isn't a cure for me...too bad....I know I will be purchasing this cleaner again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe I haven't written a reveiw on this. How is it that I've used this product for 6 solid years, loved it, and never proclaimed it?
Well...better late than never I suppose.
When I was in junior high, I washed my face with this every night. Then, I had quite a problem with acne. While this didn't cure it, it kept it under control, and to a 12 year old, stuff that foams is highly amusing.
Now I use it as a makeup remover and it performs like a boss. Gentle, yet effective. I will use nothing else to get rid of stubborn eye makeup as it always delivers.
And...a pump?! That pumps out foamy stuff?! Years later, I still find this fun.
Some loves just never die.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by balletrc10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am prone to breaking out especially around my hairline. I use this product in my skin routine. I use it twice a day once in the morning when I wake up I wash lather rinse and pat dry my face. Especially when I know I will be wearing make up that day. I come home remove my make up so I do not clog my pores then before I go to bed I use it again. My face feels clean and fresh and notice if I have a pimple I see the redness and size of it shrink after using.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like it slightly dries my skin too much even though I only use it twice a week and my skin is pretty normal. The pump doesn't work anymore - it always stays stuck when I press it down and I have to pull it back up.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ItsAja

Recently I broke out after my last period. Like REALLY >__< my face had every type of pimple known to mankind appear on my face. So I went into "ATTACK MODE" with all types of cleansers and spot treatments. After a two week battle with my acne I went into a local Walgreens and seen that some of the items were having a bogo for 50% off. I purchased the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser and their skin clearing moisturizer. i must say with in 3 days the dark uneven spots where acne had ravaged my face where diminishing. Even my boyfriend was shocked. not to mention that this cleanser washes all ur makeup off your face & eyes.