April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by maccccs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best inexpensive lip glosses!
I have them in deep rose (nude pink), candy bar (sweet red) and hottest pink (dark pink/red)
It doesn't feel sticky and is very comfortable on the lips
Stays on for awhile as well
It's around $3AUD in Target and Priceline

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Best. Lip gloss. EVER!!

I loveeee everything about this (: My favorite thing is deff the wand because it's so easy to control and the tip of the applicator is really flexible .I have it in deep rose, candy bar, me&my ice cream, and my favorite milkshake and I adore them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

best lipgloss I own, even above, dare I say it, my buxom lipglosses!! I have several shades but my favorite has to be the "me and my ice cream"! very affordable for anyone and great shade selection!! great coverage, amazing ergonomic brush, and a nice formula. thick but not sticky for me, and creates great color looks. I can even layer it with stains, and still looks amazing! great glossy finish, you will always want this with u! I went through several tubes in a matter of 6 months, i used it THAT much!! love love love, it is my HG gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Bumbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Quite nice lip gloss, the smell is nice, it is cheap, and the colors are realy nice. I will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

It's an alright lipgloss. It's not way too sticky, however if you apply it with the wand it comes with you end up having a ton of stickyness on your lips. I prefer the normal applicators. I only have the shade "my favourite milkshake", it's barely pigmented. The smell is quite fruity/cherry-ish, which I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the color Candy Bar, a bright pink coral. It's a really great lipgloss for the price. There's a decent amount of pigment, it's not too sticky, and no glitter. It doesn't last more than a couple hours, but I don't really expect glosses to. I think I'll pick up some of the other colors the next time I'm in ULTA.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ike the product, but not the colour I have. It is slightly moisturizing, but the colour Candy Bar makes me look orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I love this, got this in trendsetter! For being so cheap I would defiantly buy it again! It doesn't feel like anything is on your lips! Feels like lip balm! Totally hydrates my lips and makes them really soft! Its a gorgeous wearable pink color! Best part is that it isn't sticky or slimy. This stays in place as soon as you put it on! I love this, and I'm going to buy it in all colors! I love all of Essence's products!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by PinkMademoiselle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am beyond impressed with these little gems. I purchased 3 of them in My Favorite Milkshake, Candy Bar and Deep Rose. They are creamy, moisturizing, feel soft on the lips and last surprisingly long for lipglosses, 2-3 hours.

My Favorite Milkshake: This is a milky pink that reminds me of NARS Turkish Delight in the tube. However, the color disappears on my pigmented lips, leaving only a bare hint of pink. I still like it, but I do wish it was a little more pigmented. I will probably end up getting Me and My Ice Cream and update on that.

Deep Rose: This shade is super flattering on my skintone (NW20.) Again, it's not as pigmented as I thought it would be, but gives my lips a very soft mauve pink tint. It completes my makeup look and makes me look polished and pulled together in a snap. So yeah, I like this color and would repurchase.

Candy Bar: My favorite of the 3. This is a sheer juicy coral shade. I used to always favor nude glosses, but this color has completely won me over. I absolotely adore it. There is no shimmer or glitter in this, which is so hard to find in a gloss nowadays. This color is so vibrant and chic, yet appropriate for daytime. It really wakes up my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it in the colour "My Favorite Milkshake". The gloss is moisturizing, relatively long lasting, and has great packaging & applicator. But ppl with pigmented lips should stay away from this particular colour, it doesn't show up on my lips.

Also note, this gloss is a bit sticky. It's less sticky than MAC lipglass, but more sticky than the NYX mega shine.

At the price point (CND 2.99), I'll definitely try a darker colour when it's on sale.