September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by VoluptuousBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased Deep Rose. Actually looks pink on my lips, not really like what is in the tube, but that's okay. I love the applicator, ALL other lip glosses need to have this lol. I like that it didn't feel sticky and I actually forgot that I was wearing it. After eating of course it did seem like it came off, which is understandable. I may need more time with this to see how long it lasts throughout the day, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this lipgloss! I took a complete blind chance buying it, and now I find myself reaching for it all the time. They are $2.99 each on the Ulta website, and worth every cent! I have this in the shade 03 Candy Bar, a pigmented pinky-coral. It looks absolutely beautiful! I don't think I could hate it if I tried. The finish is nice and glossy, without tons of glitter like you so often see. The staying power is not incredible, but that's to be expected in a gloss. Oh, and I adore the wand! I haven't seen this sort of wand by another company: it's sort of an sponge-y hourglass, and very easy to use and control. The shape of my lip fits the curvature of the wand nicely. Highly recommended for all gloss lovers!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these lipglosses. They are 3.50 (CAN) The packaging is good, love the applicator as well. I'm not sure what colour I have, I tore off the label :/ But it's a cute light pink shade with subtle gold shimmer. The colour is not super pigmented, but still looks great on the lips. The shimmer is not super noticable. It's pretty long lasting, as drug store glosses go. Overall, a cute gloss that I use frequently, and will repurchase. 4.5/5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- still love these. simple, basic, at this price you can afford to mix in. Shimmery pigment like mac vanilla or fyrinnae rapunzel had extensions, etc, if you want more variety, and they make lips look full and pretty.

THESE ARE THE BEST THING EVER. i prefer these to my Dior, clinique, etc glosses -- it's the formula, it's so comfortable to wear, and fabulous. Great wand, covers lips efficiently in one go, great formula, colour range is simple but pretty.

i have two colours (me and my ice-cream + my favourite milkshake), and they are both fabulous. Sheer in a good way, the way some higher end glosses are, to look classy/non-tacky, I guess. Honestly, if the packaging for these were a bit spiffier, and a more expensive brand sold em, I'd willingly pay a higher price

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by maccccs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best inexpensive lip glosses!
I have them in deep rose (nude pink), candy bar (sweet red) and hottest pink (dark pink/red)
It doesn't feel sticky and is very comfortable on the lips
Stays on for awhile as well
It's around $3AUD in Target and Priceline

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Best. Lip gloss. EVER!!

I loveeee everything about this (: My favorite thing is deff the wand because it's so easy to control and the tip of the applicator is really flexible .I have it in deep rose, candy bar, me&my ice cream, and my favorite milkshake and I adore them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

best lipgloss I own, even above, dare I say it, my buxom lipglosses!! I have several shades but my favorite has to be the "me and my ice cream"! very affordable for anyone and great shade selection!! great coverage, amazing ergonomic brush, and a nice formula. thick but not sticky for me, and creates great color looks. I can even layer it with stains, and still looks amazing! great glossy finish, you will always want this with u! I went through several tubes in a matter of 6 months, i used it THAT much!! love love love, it is my HG gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Bumbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Quite nice lip gloss, the smell is nice, it is cheap, and the colors are realy nice. I will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

It's an alright lipgloss. It's not way too sticky, however if you apply it with the wand it comes with you end up having a ton of stickyness on your lips. I prefer the normal applicators. I only have the shade "my favourite milkshake", it's barely pigmented. The smell is quite fruity/cherry-ish, which I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the color Candy Bar, a bright pink coral. It's a really great lipgloss for the price. There's a decent amount of pigment, it's not too sticky, and no glitter. It doesn't last more than a couple hours, but I don't really expect glosses to. I think I'll pick up some of the other colors the next time I'm in ULTA.