November 29, 2014 | 1766 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by KaitlinCaldwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!!! I use a sulfate-free shampoo but I use the Dove conditioner. My hair grows like crazy and I don't use a heat protectant spray with my heat tools (I use blowdryer, straightener, curling wand every single day) my hairdresser was in shock at how healthy my hair is. After bleaching, going brunette, back to blonde again within a span of a year; this conditioner really saved my long hair from being straight up fried!!!

This conditioner makes my long thick hair feel like silk with just a quarter size amount applied. I like to work it throughout my ends up to below my ears, a good rule of thumb is to always avoid applying conditioner to the roots because it will make the thickest hair greasy (trust me, a little bit goes a long way). If you don't use a heat protectant spray PLEASE use this!! It will save your beautiful hair from so much damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Brandy850

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished using this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very damaged and prone to frizz. I had nothing but compliments on how great my hair looked! It was noticeably softer, shinier, wavy not frizzy at all! And so easy to manage! I wasn't really overly fond of the scent but it wasn't offensive or loud. I highly recommend this combo!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Moisturising, smells nice and doesn't leave a lot of build up in my hair, very affordable and is one of the best conditioners I've ever used, including from the high end category.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner duo from Dove. If you have not tried it- you are missing out! I like to buy salon brands for my hair, only because I spend so much money coloring it that salon products tend to do a better job at managing and keeping my color longer... but this shampoo works as well as any of the others, in my opinion. My hair is pretty damaged from all the coloring and heat, and this duo does a great job with keeping my hair moisturized no matter what I put it through. Its a bit more expensive than some of the others you buy at the store, but it also works better and is a lot less than you would spend on salon products. This is a hit, and I use it often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner left my fine hair stringy looking and very tangled. I couldn't run my fingers through my hair once it was dried. And no moisture at all! The only thing it did was weigh down the fly aways.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by annarasumanara

Like the shampoo version of Dove's Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner is certainly something I'll be buying for the rest of my days. As I've explained in another review, I get quite a few split ends during winter. Every expensive conditioner I've used has done nothing for me, except maybe making my hair smell good.

With this, I've not only repaired my split ends, but I've finally managed to get the soft and great smelling hair I've been searching for!! I completely rec commend this product .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by mishkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing compares to this!
This is seriously the most amazing hair products that has ever been made, ugh i cant tell you how much I love this stuff!

I've tried expensive brands like matrix and others but nothing lives up to this. I've paid 30 dollars for conditioners before but i find that this way is better than any that ive tried.
This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft after the first use and its just unbelievable.
I've been using this stuff for 2 years now and its still amazing as when i fell in loved with this.

I have bleached blonde hair on my ends (aka ombre) and because it is bleached, it can be very hard to maintain the softness. But not if i use this conditioner!

seriously,you need this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the raves on MUA. I used to be very careful with the hair care products I bought because I wanted to have beautiful hair and thought that the more you spend, the better the quality you will be getting. Alas, I've finally come to my senses and realize that most hair products are boringly similar, and you just need to find ones that work for your hair. I like another drugstore conditioner (Aussie 3 Min Deep) and but bought this out of curiosity to see if maybe there's another cheap gem. I love Dove's smell and found this conditioner ok. It detangles well. However, there was nothing about it that wowed me so I won't buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

THANK YOU JESUS! This shampoo & conditioner combined together work WONDERS! almost like a miracle, believe it or not. I have kinda curly & very dry/thick hair, I have dry hair because I get my hair colored every 2-3 months , after I started using this shampoo & conditioner my hair's life has really changed! I promise! I wash my hair regular but when I use the conditioner I keep it on 5-8 minutes & then wash it out with cool water & when my hair drys naturally my hair is so so soft! & what is the best part it is not frenzy or dry. And overall my hair does not brake as much (Amazing) ! I truly recommend this product !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner! Very moisturizing, detangles your hair like no conditioner I've used before and the smell is beautiful. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is because it can be a little heavy on the hair, but it's nothing too serious I would definitely repurchase! Worth giving a try if you're hair is damaged/dry.