July 22, 2014 | 1301 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by bleiboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They are amazing def my fav bronzers

I like refined when I have a deep tan- works so well on dark complexions too (adds a healthy glow)
and bronze for everyday!
night actually try another colour too!!! love love love them!!

edit: for some reason they don't suit my winter complexion any more so I took off a lippie! still great with a tan though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by alaena88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This definitely isn't the best bronzer I have ever used, but it's a good winter color (Terra). It's not too shimmery, because that looks stupid in the winter anways.. but i think I'll stick with Cargo from now on. MAC's bronzers are a little TOO matte and I guess a little orange, but with my skin color almost all bronzers blend for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 8:30:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

I have Platinum Bronze (asian exclusive) in Summersoft, with spf. My first bronzer, so i didn't really know what to expect of it. Put it on today before I went out, but didn't really see much of a difference. When I got home I put on more on one side of my face and looked in the mirror- the difference was astounding. My right side with the bronzer on was glowing like it was illuminated within, and in contrast my left side was dull and lifeless. It looks like shimmery beige in the pan but it's perfect for my almost white skin and the shimmer's not obvious, it just lets your skin reflect light better. Packaging was okay. The SPF was a plus since I have to contend daily with the Singapore sun.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by JELo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wanted to like this with all of the great reviews and the reasonable price, but it broke me out and turned orangey half way through the day :( Too bad. I have to say, I'm noticing a trend with MAC face products. They all seem to break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by allierichie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love MAC products and this bronzer was a let down: seemed to be like any other bronzer I have bought at a drugstore. I bought it and on the 3rd day of having it, I dropped it over my sink and all the bronzer cracked out of the compact...bummer. I still used the rest of it, but I think I'll go back to Guerlain.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 3:28:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

I have medium bronzing powder of mac and I really like this.The bronze colur is very beautiful in summer but I couldnt use it in winter like my other bronzing powders.It has a high impact and yellow-orange base so I love it n summer but not in winter to pale skin.It comes dark to me.I love it anyhow.It doesnt fade away,stays all day! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lornaj

Platinum Bronze bronzer in "Summersoft" - SPF27
This is a beautiful bronzer / complexion warmer for fair and light skinned girls who want to add a bit of warmth to their skin. The texture is light and smooth, with subtle golden shimmer. I'm not really into tanned skin (quite the reverse normally) but like a little bit of colour for summer - so for me, this is the perfect product. It adds colour and warmth and a nice healthy glow without making me look like a dirty orange. It comes in a black compact with bronze text on the lid / mirror inside. Also comes with a great little puff that perfectly applies the product. I think, though I'm not sure, that this may be available in Asia only. This is one of my favourite ever products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 4:36:00 AM More reviews by bubbly_brunette

MAC's bronzing powder are the best out there and they are so natural on the skin and the packaging is quite simple yet lovely. I love how i can just slip it in my handbag and how it comes with a mirror. As for the product, no other bronzer can ever beat this! from the price to the quality this is such a beautiful product and i will repurchase this bronzer in 'bronze' once im done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Matte Bronze and I find it to be a great product! It's a natural sunny look, and it really goes with my NC20 complexion. A little goes a long way too so it lasts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2005 9:22:00 PM More reviews by pompodore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a bronzer freak and I didn't find this product to do anything special. I have it in "Golden". The colour seemed a little too flat on my deep olive skin. It reminded me of the Clinique bronzing powder. The texture felt quite heavy on and it seemed to clog my pores a bit. Not overly impressive for me.