MAC Bronzing Powder

4.2

zinc stearate, isostearyl palmitate, lauroyl lysine, silica, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, magnesium myristate, phenoxyethanol (+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholire, carmine, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this from the solar fields range in solar riche - the darker one, i believe there is only two shades?
anyway, very good on medium and darker skin tones , gives a nice glow to the skin , has shimmer in, but surprisingly it is not overpowering or anything like that! impressed! hahah
Nice texture, seems to reduce the amount of oil that would normally appear on my nost throughout the day too, an added bonus, less blotting!
all in all a good bronzer, but NOT FOR PALE SKINS

It's okay. It would be perfect if it had no shimmer. The color is good. Wasn't orange or red or fake looking, but I don't like shimmer. I got talked into buying it. The girl told me that you can't even see the shimmer once it's applied, but you can. At least on my skin you can. I have large pores so shimmer is a no, plus nobody has skin that glitters or shimmers when they tan. It just doesn't look natural at all. It's hard to duplicate the natural glow that a person gets when they get a real tan, and adding glitter or shimmer to a product just looks fake.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

They are amazing def my fav bronzers

I like refined when I have a deep tan- works so well on dark complexions too (adds a healthy glow)
and bronze for everyday!
night actually try another colour too!!! love love love them!!

edit: for some reason they don't suit my winter complexion any more so I took off a lippie! still great with a tan though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This definitely isn't the best bronzer I have ever used, but it's a good winter color (Terra). It's not too shimmery, because that looks stupid in the winter anways.. but i think I'll stick with Cargo from now on. MAC's bronzers are a little TOO matte and I guess a little orange, but with my skin color almost all bronzers blend for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have Platinum Bronze (asian exclusive) in Summersoft, with spf. My first bronzer, so i didn't really know what to expect of it. Put it on today before I went out, but didn't really see much of a difference. When I got home I put on more on one side of my face and looked in the mirror- the difference was astounding. My right side with the bronzer on was glowing like it was illuminated within, and in contrast my left side was dull and lifeless. It looks like shimmery beige in the pan but it's perfect for my almost white skin and the shimmer's not obvious, it just lets your skin reflect light better. Packaging was okay. The SPF was a plus since I have to contend daily with the Singapore sun.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Wanted to like this with all of the great reviews and the reasonable price, but it broke me out and turned orangey half way through the day :( Too bad. I have to say, I'm noticing a trend with MAC face products. They all seem to break me out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love MAC products and this bronzer was a let down: seemed to be like any other bronzer I have bought at a drugstore. I bought it and on the 3rd day of having it, I dropped it over my sink and all the bronzer cracked out of the compact...bummer. I still used the rest of it, but I think I'll go back to Guerlain.

I have medium bronzing powder of mac and I really like this.The bronze colur is very beautiful in summer but I couldnt use it in winter like my other bronzing powders.It has a high impact and yellow-orange base so I love it n summer but not in winter to pale skin.It comes dark to me.I love it anyhow.It doesnt fade away,stays all day! :)

Platinum Bronze bronzer in "Summersoft" - SPF27
This is a beautiful bronzer / complexion warmer for fair and light skinned girls who want to add a bit of warmth to their skin. The texture is light and smooth, with subtle golden shimmer. I'm not really into tanned skin (quite the reverse normally) but like a little bit of colour for summer - so for me, this is the perfect product. It adds colour and warmth and a nice healthy glow without making me look like a dirty orange. It comes in a black compact with bronze text on the lid / mirror inside. Also comes with a great little puff that perfectly applies the product. I think, though I'm not sure, that this may be available in Asia only. This is one of my favourite ever products.

MAC's bronzing powder are the best out there and they are so natural on the skin and the packaging is quite simple yet lovely. I love how i can just slip it in my handbag and how it comes with a mirror. As for the product, no other bronzer can ever beat this! from the price to the quality this is such a beautiful product and i will repurchase this bronzer in 'bronze' once im done.

Popular Bronzers