MAC Matte - Plumage

4.3

Love this colour eyeshadow. One of my favourites along with tempting. Love the unique colour. To me its a deep green dark blue, like others have said, it's just beautiful. I use it with smoulder for a smokey eye with this in the corners and to smudge smolder and with shimmermoss over the lid. The colour payoff is great too, use a light hand. Totally love this colour and will definitely get it again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is a very unique deep blue/green color. It's a matte and I love it for the outer v and crease. It blends well and is easy to work it up to a very deep color, if you are going for that. So far, my favorite way to use this is with Newly Minted (not on the website anymore?? wtf) on the lid, Plumage in the crease/outer v, Aquadisiac on inner corner and to blend out the inner crease, and Polished Ivory pigment under the eyebrow and blended down. I also like to put Club on the lid and line with black liner smudged with Plumage. I love this color and for green/aqua lovers it is a must have.

i totally love this color...its soo gorgeous.i am indian..skin tone like frieda pinto's..this is soo gorgeous.its not too dark.perfect for the smokey eye.use it with 219 and wow! however i have a little blending trouble with this eyeshadow ..i mean it totally blends out on my lid despite using a primer, become very light. so i have to kind of pat it on a couple of times for the color to show up. if you guys have any suggestions on how i could work it lemme know..and yes i would buy it again for the color..i havent found any other eyeshadow even close ...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I felt inspired to write a review after receiving so many compliments on this shadow today. Plumage is a very dark blue green, I like MACs description of "dusky peacock". It's a very unique color that makes some interesting pairings on my hazel eyes (nw25 & dark hair). One of my favorites is with femme fi (or warming trend), and mink and sable (could use greensmoke, ud chains). I also like it with bronzey colors like ud smog, greys like smoke and diamonds or stila diamond lil, or taupes like satin taupe, patinaor ud underground. It blends gorgously into the outer v and crease where I use it. I totally agree with the reviewer below that placed it in her top 5 MAC e/s!

This is easily in my top 5 mac shadows. I'm not a huge fan of blue shadow but this is BEAUTIFUL on my nw15 skin and brown eyes. I reach for it all the time and every time I'm wearing it I get soo many compliments. To be honest, matte2's are just amazing in general, so smooth, pigmented & easy to blend. This shadow is a must have for any collection and goes well with so many color combos. I personally like it with blanc type on the lid with plumage in the crease. So pretty!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this matte dusky blue e/s. The color is unusual because it has a gray green tinge to it. This is great for putting in the crease, and doing a smokey eye with some color. I really think this goes well with teals, greens, purples. It's different and I think it's worth adding to your collection. I love the matte finish and the pigmentation with this color. Definitely worth the purchase!

For some reason I thought it was spelled plummage, but I am sure I am wrong. I purchased the color only because it was dark and matte, my favorites to be honest. I did not even know that it was a highly desired color (always out of stock online and in MAC stores). I purchased it and let it sit in my palette for months, abandoned and unused. After watching a few youtube videos, I realized that people were using this color for a unique blend of colors, especially for smokey eyes, so I went and tried it. I love the color. In certain lightings it appears like a dark grey green, in other lights like a dark blue black, but it is not duochrome. It looks great as the outer v color, or where ever you would normally put MAC's carbon. It does not blend extremely well so work with it to see how to best apply it. It is very matte, well pigmented, and rich.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Nice e/s, not my fav as i prefer Deep Blue Green Pro Pigment, but it definately works for most skins and hair/eye colours.I had only used it once or twice till I paired it with Beautifull Iris and then the purple shadow from Mi' Lady duo.Perfect, give it a try!It's also great with bronze and gold like Rose Gold Pro Pigment.I also liked it with Hepcat, it's a nice contrast.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

plumage is such a sexy color :) i think anyone with hazel or brown eye's needs this in there collection. i like to wear it all by itself packed on the lid, and if im doing a smoky eye i will replace carbon with this. and lately i use it with fix+ as an eyeliner over blanc type, the peacock blue color with a creamy color as a base give a beautiful contrast!! the only thing i don't like is its difficult to blend, but i would buy this again

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is really nice a bit itmidating cause this was for someone else but i had to use it on me i guess a good smokey eye. lol re-buy duno i jujst got it for 14.50 ! lol duno.

Top Rated MAC Products