July 25, 2014 | 1617 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by koko47

Sigh it's waterproof, gives clean definition and holds a curl... but I end up with a raccoon smudge under my eyes after a few hours every time :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Pjjoy4

This so far has been my favorite mascara I have tried!

It is seriously waterproof which holds a curl beautifully. The rubber wand is a bit pokey, but I don't mind since it really separates my lashes while adding volume and a bit of length. It is buildable if you don't let it completely dry!

Mascara generally smudges on me VERY easily, but this just leaves me with the slightest bit of smudging under my eye. It is barely barely noticeable which I appreciate! The only con is that it is hard to remove. But I find that a cleansing oil can help gently remove it!
Love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kimcadle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw great reviews for this product, so I decided to give it a try. It is buildable and holds curl well, but the end result was nothing fantastic. This is a very average mascara. It lost a lot of volume and length throughout the day as well. The Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof will always be the best mascara for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing!!! I bought this because it was on sale and the brush interested me. I honestly didn't think that this is going to be that good, until I put it on! The wand brushes out any clumps, hold the curl perfectly (it might be because I use the waterproof version), lengthens and volumizes!! But it does start to flake after a while. Perfect everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by nutcoconut

Great product. It really gives definition to your eyelashes and doesn't clump at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by megorita21

I really like the way this mascara looks on me. It does a very good job of separating, lengthing, and volumizing my lashes (it almost looks like I'm wearing falsies.) However, by the end of the day I have horrible raccoon eyes as this product smudges badly. It is also pretty difficult to remove which adds to the raccoon eye effect if you don't get all of it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this mascara. I used it over my Shiseido lash base, and hated it, gave my lashes a terrible spidery look, so I don't recommend doing that. However, on its own over my curled lashes it's wonderful, it really separates and fans out my lashes, offering the tiniest bit of volume and length. It also holds my curl, which very few mascaras are capable of. It gives a natural, non-clumpy fluttery look to lashes, great for every day. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Hautebrilliance

I love love LOVE this mascara. This mascara was and always will be my #1 favourite mascara! The waterproof mascara helps to keep my curl in my lashes and it separates them nicely too. I have medium length lashes that are thin and I was surprised that this mascara kept the curl! I use this mascara as my first coat before the other mascaras and I use this on my bottom lashes. I have really oily skin and this mascara does not smudge or give me raccoon eyes. I love the product but hate the packaging. After awhile of having the mascara, the black thing in the tube keeps coming off and gets stuck on the wand. It's really annoying and I wish they would stick on the tube thing better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad at all, it separates, and defines. It does tend to smudge but not as bad as others I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I was at Target yesterday looking to repurchase my Maybelline falsies when I saw this one. I thought I would try it. I bought both and went home. The next day in the morning I tried the one by one mascara. I fell in love with it. With one coat my lashes looked amazing. I thought to myself "hm if this is what one coat is, what is two coats?" I applied a second coat and thought this is it I don't need anymore coats. My lashes looked like fake lashes. This is my HG mascara. I recommend this anyone and everyone. I love this mascara. It brings volume and length. It doesn't clump. It takes a considerable time to dry but its only like a minute or two. I recommend this anyone.