April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - one by one, waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My natural lashes are long and flat so I have to curl them several to get them to stand. Unfortunately this product does not hold a curl and the shape isn't very helpful to be able to distribute the pigment throughout all the lashes. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Suprisingly enough, I actually liked this! It does separate pretty well, but does not keep the curl as well as I had hoped. Not very many clumps, good color & no smears. I liked this better than the Falsies, but overall, I would only rebuy this is if The Rocket was out of stock. But pretty good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by roccamita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In search of my HG mascara, this is my fave thus far!

Pros: It lengthened and separated my short sparse lashes, seemed to grab every lash making them look full. Short sturdy wand made it easy to control. The tapered brush shape got coverage to the corners of my eyes. Great for accentuating bottom lashes. No clumps, no flaking.

Cons: Difficult to remove. Had to use baby oil.

Bottom line: I'd buy this again and recommend to a friend. Although I'd probably buy the washable version next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was sucked into the hype and the pretty coral packaging....this is a mediocre mascara, for my sparse thin medium length asian lashes. Comes with rubber bristles that are fat in the middle and thin on both ends.It separates well initially, the first 3 swipes but gets clumpy afterwards. It provides more length rather than volume on me...Left my lashes feeling slightly brittle and crunchy...The good points are that it doesnt flake and smudge and is pretty easy to remove at the end of the day. Goes on quite dark black and you only need like 2 coats to darken the lashes...Mediocre at best for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I honestly love this mascara. It was my very first mascara (other than my moms) and I don't regret purchasing. I researched it before I actually bought it and I'm glad I did otherwise I probably would have picked up another mascara. Will repurchase and trust me, you will love it! In my opinion, Maybelline has the best mascaras!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ruthyeh910

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a holy grail product of mine, it lengthens and seperates my short, asian lashes. I have seriously probably used five tubes..it's very buildable and it can make you're lashes look fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the best mascara i have ever used!!! does what it says it does.

doesnt smudge . lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara works wonders for my lashes. It volumizes and seperates perfectly. Definetley one of my favorite mascaras exceptttttt through out the day i feel it weighs down my lashes but otherwise this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by maplebunny18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome mascara. My eyes are fairly large but they're a very dark brown so they actually look smaller than they actually are. This one gives me very good volume and definition along with decent length that won't make my eyes look heavy and smaller. Like in the other reviews, it does give a natural look and you can build on it as long as you don't let it dry and comb through it slowly to get every part of your eyelashes. It also lasts a very long time, hours on end, I even slept on it after a busy work night and no smudging whatsoever. And yes, it can be a struggle to get off but if you let your make up remover sit on it for around 10 seconds and dissolve, it should be fairly easy. Again, awesome mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Volume - decent/good (if you put two layers) Length - good Curl - good

Product: Dries quickly, can be layered twice before getting too clumpy.
Rubber bristles on this mascara are a lot easier to handle than CG lash blast. The end can be easily used on bottom lashes too. Bristles are good to reach your real lashes into your fake lashes together.
no smell (that i can detect). Very difficult to take off, it's very water proof (even using lancome duo phase) or Vichy cleansing milk. I found no smudging but "minor" flaking after a long night but i did find residue the following morning after washing my face. It holds a curl really, really well even pushing my eyelid into a double fold.

Price: Cheap, you can find this on sale at walmart, london drugs, or shoppers drug mart for 4.99 in my woods of Canada.
Packaging: Bold and cute, i like it. Basic tube and easily can find it on my vanity.
Buy again: Yes, but only if it's on sale :)

About me: Monolid with decent amount and length lashes but point downward, eye cream user (normal/non oily eyelids).