December 18, 2014 | 1651 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by HanadiSaid

This product is fab and it it lasts a really long time....I have wavy/curly hair and its super frizzy and dry...this product makes my hair look perfect...I rinse it out with cold water...the results are amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by victosh_ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been coming back to this conditioner a few times now. It never fails to make my hair soft, silky and shiny. The smell is great and does not last too long, which I like since it does not interfere with the smell of my parfume. Every time I change to another conditioner and, with time, get frustrated with the results, I always remember this one and go back to it. Why do I change it? I don't know, I guess it is women's nature - we are always looking for something better, even if we already have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to only think this came in the hair dye box and was contemplating stealing it out of store boxes until I discovered it at sallys. I have thick, curly, color treated hair and this makes my hair downright silky and glossy. Its amazing and not expensive. I feel like it would work well for any hair type, its not super heavy, just makes my hair slippery and lovely. Try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a couple of the sample packets of this from Sally's for when I color my hair, and I have to say I really do love it! It's supposed to be used as a deep conditioner but I plan to use every time I shampoo. For reference, my hair is damaged, dry, and very fine/fragile. Most conditioners either weigh me down or don't moisturize enough. This is very smoothing/softening but also leaves my hair with some body! :) I like the scent, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had forgotten about this product, until I saw it again at Sally's the other day. I used to love this stuff, not sure why I stopped using it! I snatched up the only bottle I saw they had, needless to say. I still love it! My hair had been looking a little dry and frizzy. Now I am back with silky hair. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am convinced that this is the best deep conditioner in the world lol. Ive been using for years, (thanks to the recommendation on the hair board a long time ago) I cant say enough about how soft and smooth it leaves hair. This conditioner detangles, hydrates, rinses clean, and provides shine & cuticle smoothing. Im not a cosmetologist, but I do a lot of dye and bleach jobs on friends and family members, this product works for all of their different hair types. This helps with frizz on curly hair types, it hydrates processed hair, it deep conditions thin color treated hair without weighing it down, etc. Note- there are no ingredients in this product that are nutritional for hair, such as proteins, and vitamins if you are looking for that type of product, however, its a fantastic moisturizing conditioner for daily, or deep conditioning. It has an awesome price for a 6oz tube (I think 6.99 with sallys card), and also comes in individual one time use packets which can last several uses. When I was bleaching my own hair, this was my favorite product to use. This saved my bleached hair! The packaging is simple, and it gets hidden on the shelves at sallys, but its worth searching for! I love my regis olive oil mask, and kerastase and other deep conditioners and treatments, but this is my favoriteeeee, and the one hair product I would recommend for everyone. Its magical, everyone needs it! Has a great smell too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kmak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really understand the rave reviews for this product on here. I, like many others, went out to get this product after I dyed my hair. It doesn't really leave my hair silky, or shiny. For reference, I am asian so I have relatively straight hair. But this product - although washed off smoothly in the shower - left my hair dry and frizzy after air drying (I don't blow dry). I find the Matrix Biolage condition for color treated hair works WAY better - leaves my hair silkier and shinier after it dries. The Biolage was on sale so it was way cheaper than the Feria and works way better. I personally think 11 bucks CDN is alittle ridiculous for this stuff thats basically no better than your average Pantene.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by irishgrant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner seemed similar to the Preference tube conditioner that comes with its haircolor. I love both! A little goes a long way too. Managable, smooth, soft hair. I have a hard time finding it though, so I've been scouting around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

This conditioner is wonderful! A little goes a long way- a quarter size dollup completely softens and detangles my 2-inches-past-shoulder-length-and-thick hair. My husband (who notices very few of my beauty ventures) commented on how glossy and shiny my hair was looking lately. My hair has been really dull since I decided to stop coloring and go back to my natural color. This is a great conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by suchetab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner. I discovered it while using Feria color. It made my hair silky soft, smooth and lusturious. I thought I was going to have to keep buying color boxes (that I didn't need) to get this conditioner and I was willing to do that. Then thanks to MUA, I came to know that it is availabe by itself at Sally's. It is better that anything else I have ever used. I use sulfate-free shampoo but because they don't lather very well, they tend to tangle up your hair quite a bit. A little amount of this conditioner takes care of the problem. Makes my chestnut hair shimmery, silky, soft and touchable. Love love love it!