Origins Ginger Essence

4.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the clean, crisp smell of this cologne. And, the body lotion is very creamy.

I usually use this for my summer fragrance, but may use year round from now on.

I like this fragrance because it isn't your run of the mill fragrance that you seem to smell on everybody. It really does smell like ginger but in a subtle feminine way. Quite long lasting too but not overpowering. Pretty bottle that isn't too heavy to carry in your handbag (although I would prefer a cap that doesn't come off quite so easily).

If you want a date, wear this - it's one of the longest known aphrodisiacs in human history - along with vanilla. I use the whole line, except for shedonism shaving mousse, and I love it, and my boyfriend won't stop smelling me. I have a lot of perfumes, but he likes this best. Also, price wise it;s cheaper than most, and the body products defenitely are better priced.

I love Origins Ginger Essence! This is the only perfume I can wear without getting intense migraines or getting extremely sick! My boyfriend absolutely loves the smell also, which is an added benefit. After a few hours it settles into a somewhat musky grapefruit scent which still smells nicely. The bottle even looks very chic sitting on my bathroom counter. I love it but it is very expensive for my small budget.

At first I loved the scent but after a while I became really tired of it. This doesn't happen to me with most perfumes so I think it's something about this smell.

Whenever i have stomach upset, my mum will make a light liquid with ginger and herbs to remove the bloatedness. When i first tried Ginger Essence on, i immediately felt sick in the gut. Reminded me of those moments of top and bottom leak!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I enjoy spraying this anytime of the year.

-As soon as you spray it: it smells like freshly cut lime, orange, lemon and a hint of ginger. Very citrusy.

-About 5 min later: it dries to a soft, clean smell of ginger and a hint of orange. Still citrusy but more soft.

-About 30 min later: Still a soft ginger and orange smell. Not overpowering. Very nice.

-About 4 hours later: Not much of the scent left, when you smell you can tell that you put it where ever (in my case on my wrist). But I can no longer smell it hardly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorite fragrances! You can wear it year round. It reminds me of Christmas because it stimulates warmth for me. But it's light enough for summer. I always get compliments on its rich but subtle scent.

I cannot believe there are not more great reviews of this product-I think I'm giving away a secret here, but guys go CRAZY and I mean CRAZY for this scent. Guys have stopped me dead in my tracks to comment on this scent more times than I can count. Guys with girlfriends have asked me several times the name of this to make sure they didn't forget it.

The scent I wore prior to this that guys love and recognize is Michael Kors, but at the least from the 2 guys I know very well-Origins Ginger has surpassed Michael Kors.

Girls, go get this, trust me!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Does smell like Ginger but I got sick of it, too sweet??? Also way overpriced (at least here in NZ)

Popular Fragrances