October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay i think why this product has such bad reviews is because are trying to cover there acne with a HIGHLIGHTING CONCEALER. Its meant to awaken, when put on blemishes it with HIGHLIGHT it.
Any way...
I put this on my cheek bones, jawline, bridge of my nose, under my eyes and under my brow, on areas i want more coverage i wait and let it 'set' then blend and its awesome. As for lasting power.. i wear ALOT of product under my eye (fountain, glamaflouge , rimmel wake me up and this one) and so if one wears off it kinda affects the rest but i also rub under my eyes alot (mascara and i weird habit) but this does last along time.The texture is more of a tin liquid i can get it from light to light-medium. It feels light and airy and it has a faint smell.. i can only describe it as a makeup smell lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by gechok

Eh. I bought this because I was breaking out and I couldn't find my Benefit Boing! concealer. I guessed my shade and figured it was cheap and I love the Stay Matte Powder.

I'm disappointed. I like the brush concept, since I love the Maybelline Lumi concealer. However, this didn't cover my acne at all and it wasn't the right shade (that's my fault). The coverage was awful. I would consider putting it all over my face as foundation, but it would highlight my peach fuzz and it would be a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the very few concealers that has done a good job at covering up my purple-ish under-eye circles without drying out, caking up, or settling into fine lines. It's liquid, but it's not too thin and the coverage is great. The squeeze-tube packaging with the brush tip makes it easy to control how much comes out, and easy to apply. I don't get acne very often so I've only tried it several times for that purpose, but it has always seemed to work well at that too. There aren't many color options, but either of the two lightest shades both work well for my pale, pink-undertoned skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you only have occasional spots or blemishes it's a good choice for you, but I would not recommend it for problematic skin with a lot of acne - the coverage is not that good and it stays on only one or two hours. But the price and especially the packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the bomb. It covers up blemishes on my skin very well without looking or feeling too heavy. It stays on all day until I wash it off and it has never caused me to break out. I have pretty good skin so I don't need anything heavy duty and this is perfect. I've tried a number of other drug store concealers and they were always too light and sheer or too thick and gooey. I'm on my 3rd tube now and each one lasts me months. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vballgirl8981

This is honestly one of my holy grail concealers, even though I still gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
I still have a few post acne marks on my face but are fading quickly, so I use this concealer. I am in colour 230 which is fair/light and it matches perfectly with my light/medium yellow undertone skintone. Of course, the coverage isn't the best as it is light-medium coverage, so it'd be great for those like me who don't really have many blemishes but jsut a few areas you wanna blur. Typically, I would use this concealer as a base, and if I have a pretty bad pimple, I'd go over it with my Revlon photoready concealer, and those two products together are PERFECTION. honestly, if you want more coverage with this concealer, just add a lil of a cream concealer on top and you're done. but i honestly love this concealer as it looks really natural and never cakey,like you can build up the coverage, so thats good (:
i'm currently on my third tube, so that's how much i like it, and it typically lasts me about 4-5 months per tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected more from this concealer after watching and reading countless reviews on it. I had hoped it would provide at least better coverage for my acne scars, it works quite well but only as a light to medium coverage. The range of shades are also quite limited considering i am partly yellow in my skin. I purchased the second lightest shade and it was a bit too dark yet the lightest shade was too light. I find it a hassle to blend the two together especially if you're a person who prefers to do their make up quickly in early mornings.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AnnaWhite1123

So I got the lightest shade (ivory) & I really can't seem to like it. For one it creases really bad on my eyelid, & trust me I do run it in enough. It only creases about a half and hour of wearing it. Also when you rub it in it gets flaky & there's all these tasty little flakes on your eye & blemishes. Not good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the coverage and thickness of this, and it covers my under eye circles fairly well. But I took a lippie off because it oxidizes slightly on my skin, turning a bit too yellow/orange. The shade "light" would be perfect on my NW 20/25 skin if it stayed neutral, but I still like it. I can only use it as a corrector under my eyes and it covers quite well, but on blemishes it is too obvious. I still recommend it because it is a great formula if it doesn't oxidize.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by sdalbey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this concealer! Not the biggest fan of the brush applicator though, I usually put some on the back of my hand then apply it to my face. Other than that, I love it. I haven't tried it on my blemishes and imperfections yet since I will not give up my tarte concealer, but this is the best for under your eyes. I usually use the elf under eye concealer, but I just ran out and since I live in Canada and it's only available in the US, I couldn't repurchase. So I got this one instead, and I tend to have bad luck with under eye concealers, but this is a true gem. I did find the lightest colour to be a bit dark when I first applied it, but it really did match to my skin colour and blend in. Also, unlike my elf one witch oxidized and turned orange as the day progressed, this did not oxidize at all and lasted all day. I also have very dry eyes and skin, but this didn't settle into fine lines whilst it concealed my bad dark circles. Over all, this is my new holy grail. I am in love.