April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after watching a YT person review this, I went and bought it, It not Goood for dark circles
at all, it wont even cover mine..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Wow, I really enjoy this concealer. I have a bunch of concealers but not much for under my eyes so I decided to pick this up on a whim. The coverage and longevity is fantastic and I tend to find myself reaching for it the most. I should have picked it up in fair instead of light/medium because it's too close to my skin color but it still works great. A+!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whoo boy, what a lovely little thing this is! Goes on smooth, feels more like moisturizer than concealer, so it doesn't cake or crease or feel dry. It gave me wonderful brightness under the eyes and worked well as a subtle highlighter on the brow, nose etc. Does not give enough coverage for pimples etc, but I don't think it is meant to.

Applied this morning, went about my business outside with wind and weater and a bit of sweating and rubbing my face - just got home 6 hours later and it was still on, no creasing. Lovely stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

This is one of those products that are wayyy under appreciated, I don't see that much hype surrounding this product. Nonetheless its a great product! I doesn't provide amazing coverage but it does make your undereye area bright and natural which I think is why I like it so much. This will not give you that superbright kim k concealer look, but its awesome for everyday. It never creases and lasts me throughout the day. The consistency is the perfect (not too thick not too watery). Overall a great product. I use fair-light a good (light yellow toned color)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, this is a reasonably useful concealer that lasts quite well throughout the day. It is especially good for concealing dark circles and is also quite good used as a highlighter also. I use this with the match perfection foundation and they both work well together, although I found that I usually have to apply the concealer after the foundation as it can get rubbed off when applying foundation. It doesn't have a very strong smell which I am a fan of. I have quite pale skin and use the ivory shade with the light porcelain foundation and they are both the exact perfect colour for my skin tone :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

Pretty good

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by xosydneyheartsxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail for under my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by daemonicblackcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this concealer matches my skin perfectly and that it was a no brainer as to which shade to pick! This concealer does last all day on minor blemishes like red spots. I've never tried it alone under my eyes though. I originally bought this because when I first started getting into makeup a lot of people were raving about the Stay Matte powder and this was just sitting right next to it, with a tempting "match perfection" label and only three colors. It feels very light on my skin and I actually forget that I'm wearing it. I absolutely love that it has it's own built in applicator so I don't have to go out and buy some fancy brush. I do worry about that bit getting all gunky even though it hasn't happened yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by angiegurl33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome, awesome, awesome concealer. I've tried many and this has become my HG, I've bought tube after tube of it now. So creamy, great coverage, doesn't crease under eyes, good staying power, and super inexpensive and affordable - 5 flippin' stars! This makes my MUFE full coverage concealer look dry and cakey in comparison.

I have very fair skin and I use the color 230 Fair/Light over foundation when I want an exact match to my skin tone or, if I want to brighten and lighten my T-zone a bit down the center of my face where I tend to have a lot of redness, I'll apply 125 Fair underneath my foundation application.

The only mark against this product is that I personally hate the little brush that comes attached so I took some other reviewers' advice and just snip that down to the nub with scissors every time - way easier and less messy. To apply, I squeeze a bit of concealer on the back of my hand and use my Sephora airbrush concealer #57 brush (soft and perfect!) to dip into the product and then stipple it onto my blemishes, redness, and under eye circles. Once I've covered the area this way I very gently - barely touching the brush to my face - buff the product in to blend out all edges and it matches seamlessly with my skin. I usually set with powder to help it last through the day. When I don't have time or don't want to apply a full face of makeup I feel comfortable wearing only this or this and mascara. This little concealer does an amazing job of evening out my acne-scarred hyperpigmented skin - will definitely keep buying!

EDIT: I should also mention I've had difficulty finding a shade light enough and the right color to match my skin tone in mid- to high-end concealers, yet more than one color works for me in this little drugstore brand. Go figure!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Elisetaylorr

I have only used this a couple of times, for short amounts of time, so this might not be as accurate as others. However, for the time that I have used it, it has been an okay concealer. Not amazing, but not horrible. It does cover up my blemishes a little, not completely, but about 75% of it. I wouldn't completely rely on this concealer to cover up all of your blemishes. Also, I like the fact that the applicator is a brush, but it can be very messy, so be aware of that. Overall, I like this product, but I might try something else next time I go looking for concealers. Just to see if there's something better.