Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

I always try different generic concealers at those pharmacy stores & I found this one to be a really good concealer. It really brightens your eyes & hides dark spots very well. I would say it's just as good at the Estée Lauder concealer but like some ppl have posted I am not a fan of the squeezing tube with a brush attached on the end. So I gave the package a 2 but overall it's really good concealer so I bought another one.

on 9/21/2014 2:41:00 PM

I love this concealer its not bad at all, very good price it is definitely worth a try.

on 9/19/2014 3:35:00 PM

I bought this concealer because I thought it might be fun to try something new, and boy was I right!! It truly does what it claims to do, conceals and brightens! With great medium coverage it hides blemishes well and really makes your eyes appear super awake! The formula is liquidy without being too liquidy, therefore makes blending quite easy! On my skin it felt very light and not cacky at all which I really enjoyed and it seems to last the entire day with a little powder help. My one and only complaint about this product would have to be the packaging. I was not a fan of the squeeze tube style with the brush at the end because I felt that you could easily be squeezing out way more product then what you had wanted. In general though I really enjoyed this concealer and would definitely purchase again:)

on 9/12/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I actually use it as an allover foundation when I'm on the go since it matches me perfectly (I'm in the darkest shade called "medium" and I'm NC40-42). It doesn't last all that long, probably about 4-5 hours. So I keep it in my bag to re-apply but I don't mind since it's so cheap at around $4. The shade range is pretty limited, which is sad. I'm medium-tan and I'm the darkest shade. Even in Maybelline Fit Me! I'm not the last shade. But anyway, aside from the poor shade range, it's a great product for so little money.

The finish is satin, so it's not matte nor moisturizing, but also not drying under the eyes. It's just right in the middle. The brush is kind of awkward under the eyes but it does come in handy with spots. Overall I'd recommend it for normal to combo skins, but it's still good to set it with powder just to be sure.

on 9/3/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this concealer was off my face in a couple of hours. Color was good but it just doesn't last. Price very cheap but brush on applicator was no good either. Sometimes I got a lot of product after a squeeze, sometimes no product came out.

on 9/2/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like it. I'll buy it again if I don't find another good liquid concealer. I have an issue about concealers, because I find stick concealers and cream concealers to be unhygienic and they get messy and the only way to clean them properly is to waste a good amount of product. So I tried to find a good, cheap, drugstore liquid concealer but kept running into really bad ones. This one seems decent enough and I really like it. Lasts a reasonable amount of time for a drugstore concealer (I'd say 4-5 hours) and it really does cover redness and pimples above average. I really don't like the packaging though. It has a brush at the end and it's REALLY unhygienic, so what I do is I put a good blob of the product on the back of my hand and apply the product from there to my face with my fingers and use my fingers to tap and blend. I have the match perfect foundation from rimmel london and I REALLY like it, and I have the matte powder from rimmel london and I REALLY like that as well, so I decided to give this concealer a try and it works properly and well. I can't say it's the best, but for a drugstore product on sale it's damn good.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nope. I was looking for a high coverage highlighting concealer. Not at all

on 8/23/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mmm...too chalky for me. It didn't work for contouring so I probably will not be repurchasing.
I still love Rimmel though. Just not this...

on 8/16/2014 1:38:00 AM

This is one of my favourite concealers. The price is decent for a drugstore product, and it really brightens my under eyes and conceals my blemishes fairly well! It has low coverage but is build able. It's a 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer, so is best for under eyes. its also lightweight, not heavy so that's a plus.

I think this is decent stuff for the price. On my acne filled skin I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't get cakey. However, it does stay in place on these hot Texas days and it's very comfortable. This is pretty much my go to concealer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials