November 29, 2014 | 1180 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice rich conditioner. Compared to other drugstore conditioners it lasts much longer and moisturizer well enough. I

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good conditioner for my fine, wavy hair. Smooths, detangles, and moisturizes but doesn't weigh it down. I hated the original moisturizing shampoo so was afraid to try the conditioner but I'm glad I did. Already repurchased.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Nice conditioner if you are on a budget. Leaves hair soft and detangled. But for some reason I just cannot tolerate its smell, which is the same smell of most "original" Dove products and lingers on hair ALL day long. I ended up getting rid of my half full bottle. But if you have dry hair and like the typical "Dove smell" this conditioner is for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ajb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I am really on the fence about this product, which I tried with great anticipation after reading the glowing reviews here. It worked wonderfully to make my fine, curly and shoulder-length hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. But I CANNOT STAND the smell! It's that super-corporate, Unilever-brewed chemical fake-floral smell. Just...cheap and loud (not being a brand snob here--some very expensive products are equally obnoxious, of course). And unfortunately still very much evident, almost 24 hours after using it. What a disappointment. The bottle's too heavy to swap so I'll probably give it away. ): Or if I decide to keep it, will have to mix it with a few drops of MoroccanOil or something to try and mask the scent, though that might just make matters worse...
If you don't care about smell though, or happen to take to this one, Dove Nourishing Oil Care is a great if chemical-laden conditioner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

I only used this once last night so it may be too soon to write a review, but I was just so impressed with this conditioner that I felt compelled to say something. It's a very thick conditioner that smells like something you would get from a box of hair dye (everyone knows box dyes have the best conditioners!). Once my hair was blown dry, I was very glad to see how shiny and silky my hair was. There are other conditioners that leave my hair softer than this, but I like this best because it doesn't weigh my hair down. I will definitely continue to use this and update my review with my afterthoughts in a couple of weeks from now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by nena85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG conditioner for me, and I've tried all of them, high-end and drugstore. I have long, thick, curly, frizzy hair, and this conditioner leaves it feeling silky and smooth. I can see why it would be too much for fine hair as it is very rich and moisturizing, but if you have thick hair this is just right. I'd suggest using a clarifying shampoo once in a while to remove build-up too. I will keep buying this for asking as they make it, unless I come across something better (and so far I haven't)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by MissMaDAM

I have thick hair down to my butt, I also moved to Colorado from upstarted Ny 80% humidity to a desert that can reach 105F. Using the shampoo and conditioner together keeps my hair moist and healthy looking. I have less splitting and a lot of volume. I would recommend this for anyone having issues with dry brittle hair, I usually put oil in my hair but I don't have to as much with this product. This is great for others who live in a climate like mine, I love it and have not found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

This stuff is amazing. I initially tried the shampoo, but had not yet purchased this just because I had conditioner left. Once I tried them together - OMG. Amazing results. I used to use my straightening iron JUST to smooth my ends. First time using this, I was able to blow dry my hair with a round brush and achieve the SAME results (or better) as I do when using the straightener for smoothing. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the BEST conditioner you can purchase from a drug store. It conditions and makes your hair silky soft. After a while my hair felt limp because it is so conditioning and I have fine hair but I will go back to this in the summer when my hair is extra dry. I have tried all the pricey brands and this is very comparable!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by moderndino

I am used to using high end hair products, specifically kerastase and fekkai. Those get pricey so i decided to start trying out numerous drugstore conditioners and this is by far my favorite. i have really long slightly damaged hair that goes down right above my butt and this keeps it tamed and smooth.