Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

I'm amazed that this doesn't have a 5 star rating! On me it is worthy of all 5 lippies. Blackest black color in one swipe, and doesn't budge or fade once it sets. Not even on my water line. HG for me, hands down. Love it with diorshow blackout mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this because I liked how black the Perversion mascara was! I've been looking for something that dark. This pencil is exactly what I wanted. Dark, creamy black without all the smudge, smears, and difficulty during application. It glides on easy, but doesn't stay put all day and clouds my contacts. Within a few hours at work (I have a desk job) I had terrible smudges below my eyes, the inner corners, and big black/grey eye boogers! Plus, it transfers super easy to my waterline when I use it to tightline. UGH! It was easy to wipe away, but with that goes some of my under eye makeup as well. I like all my other UD 24/7 pencils, but this one didn't perform well in the long term. The pigment is wonderfully rich, but it doesn't stay put for me. I would rather use a liquid liner.

Best eyeliner ever.
I have black hair/eyelashes/eyebrows but my skin is not that dark, so I need a very pigmented, deep, dark black eyeliner or else it looks faded. This is the darkest eyeliner I have found. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't flake or lose color throughout the day.
I have very watery eyes, but this eyeliner stays put on my waterline. Sometimes, after 3 hours it will smudge a little in the outer corners of my eyes, but all I have to do is wipe it once with my fingers and it'll be okay for the rest of the day. You can also use it on your top lid to draw a straight line or a wing even if you have oily lids. The eyeliner stays creamy for 30 seconds after you apply it, so make sure not to touch it during that time period or else it will smudge and get messy.
Since it is a pencil eyeliner it finishes up quickly, so I can only afford to use it on my lower waterline (and I use drugstore eyeliner on my top lid). But it is worth the money!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Creamy, very pigmented black pencil from UD's 24/7 line. I bought a few other colours first, loved them, and decided - hey, why not buy this in basic black? Wrong.

Maybe the smudging is slightly less noticeable in some of the shimmer colours, but this smudges like crazy. I have oily lids, but even with primer and shadow it does NOT stay put. The tip dries out and you have to drag pretty hard to get solid colour build-up, it is irritating in the waterline AND if you tightline (but..this may not obviously apply to everybody), and it is near impossible to remove. I had to use castor oil on a cotton swab.

PLUS, the packaging (for me) SUCKED. When I had 2 inches of the pencil left, I tried to sharpen it and the entire 'lead' just fell out of the pencil.

I'm not a makeup n00b (been using black eyeliner since I was 13.. I'm 27) but this pencil is a fail. Absolutely not worth the price. Maybe if you want a dark, smudgey, gothic look eyeliner and you have money to burn.. but I wouldn't buy this again even if I was Michael Sera trying to draw on a daily moustache.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this eyeliner for 2 years. This eyeliner applies on smoothly without tugging my eyes. The color is VERY black than the MAC brand and it last on me way more longer than the competitors I've tried. The only thing I don't like is if I apply on this eyeliner and if it accidently gets on to your contact lens your going to have to remove it with eye makeup remover because it's so hard to remove than just rinsing it out with contact solution and added to that I feel as it runs out so quick that I have to keep on buying another one every month or a month & a 1/2 (At least I'm using it than hoarding makeup it LOL). This is personally the best eyeliner from all the other brands I've used and still trying others to compare to this. Very matte blackest black as it can be. Love it!

Watch & Subscribe my YouTube Channel. Thank you for your support!

My Holy Grail black eyeliner. It's so black and creamy and it's my absolute favorite. It's perfect for the inner rim. It stays where you put it. One con that I have is that if I tight line the top lash line, I have to put something on the bottom waterline so that it doesn't mix and smudge. But really, if I'm tight lining someone then I'm always going to put something on the bottom water line. A+ from me!

Pros:
- really black! Looks sooo dramatic on eyes.
- perfect for smoky eyes
- doesn't smudge on my eyes

Cons:
- you have to sharpen it very often and very carefully cause it is very soft
- cause it is very soft, you can't do sharp wings like with harder liners
- expensive

I have done a video review where I wear it, so you can check it out:

You can also see it on my blog: www.beauty-reviews.net

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is supposed to be a really good eyeliner.. but it's awful. It does go on easily but also comes right off. Doesn't stay on at all and ends up under my eyes.

What a disappointment. I had high hopes for this high end eyeliner because of all the hype (which is why I decided to splurge on this) and I was let down.

Pros:
- super duper black. very intense and beautiful.
- glides on smoothly.
- sharpens well.
- not too stiff, not too soft.

Cons:
- expensive (20$: it IS high end I know, but there are way better drugstore eyeliners that I've own that are half the price)
- smudges FAST. (Not even a couple hours of wear)
- gets on my contact lenses.
- makes my eyes water. (It stings my eyes after a few minutes of putting it on)
- not long lasting at all. (It disappears from my waterline after a couple hours ((2-3 hrs) MAX.)

I used to use the L'oreal carbon black intense liquid pencil liner for my waterline and that was way more long lasting and smudge free (AND half the price!). I will still use up the urban decay one (maybe to do a smokey smudged eyeliner look on the upper lid). But for the waterline this is very mediocre. Even compared to cheaper eyeliners. Not gonna repurchase.

LOVE this eyeliner. The color is the deepest black ive ever been able to find. It glides on very smooth, definitely use a light hand when applying. I can wear it all day from 6am-9pm and it stays put...even on my waterline. I can party all night and it even stays put in this Nebraska hot and humid weather! The price is $20 at Urban Decay, which isn't horrible but isn't cheap either. I will def buy again bc its soo hard to find something that stays put and has great color depth.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Urban Decay Products