July 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in a set as a mini with park ave princess at sephora. I had purchased the full size about a year ago and returned it because the colour pulled more peach on me than the pink that shows in the pan. The blush is nice, but it doesn't translate as the same colour on my cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by akneil

I love this blush. It has such a nice colour and is so easy to blend and layer. It is a very pinkish colour, and is very matte - which is so nice because so many blushes are so shimmery! Sometimes if I want a bit of shimmer, I first apply dollface and then apply a little bit of benefit - bella bamba on top.
This blush is very nice on a light complexion so i love it for the winter time!
Also love that Tarte is so eco friendly :).
I paid about 32$ at sephora (canadian) for this, which is less than the other blushes i use (nars orgasm and benefit bella bamba - 40$).

Plus the packaging is SUPER cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my HG powder blush!!! perfect color for my pale skin, and looks amazing!!! it lasts forever!! ive had the trial size for like a year, and haven't even hit pan yet!! like amazing.. it blends like a dream, and its buildable for great color!! I could go on and on but simply, this blush, in any color would be AMAZING!!!! def gonna get the full size when i run out of the trial.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is beautiful! I wasn't sure how well it was going to show up on my NC20-25 skin because it is so light, but it turned out to be gorgeous. I will say that it would probably suit cooler skintones a little better, but it was still worth the purchase. This blush reminds me of the light pink flush a porcelain doll has. My favorite to use on days when I want to look simple and naturally pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Dollface is the perfect pink blush. I think my favorite thing about Tarte blushes are that they do not look powdery or enhance large pores. The bubble gum pink color does not turn ruddy or fade throughout the day. Also, a huge plus is there's no sparkle! I love this blush. It is so natural looking and mistake-proof. Dollface reminds me of a baby's little pink cheeks. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is exceptional. It's highly pigmented, but it looks natural on. It layers well, but I don't find I need more than a swipe or two. On my NW15 skin it looks like I just came in from a cold breeze, very natural. Also, the Amazonian Clay formula is great for my oily skin, and it doesn't break me out. I have to try the other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by newman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I totally love this blush! It's very pigmented and a light swipe is enough. The colour is very pretty, a nice pink, it is not chalky, and it looks very natural on me (NW15). It makes me look healthy. I would say it lasts 10 hours. It was expensive at $33 but then again it will last a looong time. The packaging is fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This blush looks fantastic on me. I got it as part of the mini set being sold at Ulta, it gives you a mini version of this blush and a mini Park Ave. Princess bronzer (my HG). I thought I had enough pink blushes, but this one blows them out of the water. I feel like this is a universal pink, very flattering to warm up any complexion, even a cool one like mine. I don't know how it looks so pretty and so natural at the same time. Love how the compact comes with a mirror also.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I've been using this blush for a few months now and I absolutely love it! It's the best blush I've ever used, hands down. It does, in fact, stay on for twelve hours, though it may be a bit weak by the end of the day. I haven't found break-outs or any skin-related negatives because of it; I think the pink color is great and natural for my fair skin, as well, because it definitely has cool undertones.
I first bought it because I know Tarte is a quality, cruelty-free company, and the packaging is amazingly cute!

UPDATE:
I've bought yet another Tarte blush- the one titled "natural beauty" (: It seems to be a dark pink-red in the package but I read rave reviews about it on MU from fair-skinned girls and others alike, so I decided to purchase, and again! I love it! Great, natural choice for anybody who wants a strong, rosy color. I will say, though, I've noticed that the Tarte blushes stick relentlessly to my concealer if I happen to apply the blush over it. Just a fair warning!