December 17, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading good reviews off ebay but the colour is not for me. It does look like a concealer on me and made me look washed out i am a NC40 in foundation. The gloss how ever does look good on me but not on top off the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been my HG nude color since it came out, I LOVE it! No other nude shade I've ever tried has been "the one" and I always end up layering with different shades to try and make it work. With this one, I just put the matching gloss on top and I'm good to go. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by oxymora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I admit I only bought this for the Gaga factor, plus I was curious... however, this lipstick suprised me in a good way. It looks great with my fair skintone, without giving me the dreaded concealer lips / "no lips" look - instead they look peachy. My natural lip colour is pretty pigmented anyway, so I imagine this had an effect on the outcome. I was never sure about nude lipsticks before, now I'm a convert!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really don't know what to say except don't buy this. Even tho i have fair skin this lipstick made me look seriously sick...i read one review that said to use it as a way to conceal your lips before applying another lipstick..? You would NOT WANT to wear this lipstick by itself. Trust me. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by gseng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was lucky to find the Viva Glam Gaga 2 at my CCO. I was really surprised because it's still a fairly new product from MAC. Anyway, this is my first Amplified lipstick from MAC and I really like it. It's really creamy, and most-importantly, it doesn't have any glitter or shimmer. I'm about a NC30 and this lipstick is great at blanking out my naturally pigmented lips, so I can transform the color depending on what gloss I use over it. It doesn't settle into fine-lines like most of my nude lipsticks do. However, if I apply too much, it looks a little strange and unnatural. I just wish I bought a back-up of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by mixemotion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice nude lipstick, however, not for me. I tan quite a bit, especially in summer, and this makes my lips dissapear! This is better for light skin people, unless you want to go for the no lips look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I LOVE nude lipstick. Nude lipstick is a love it or hate it type of thing. It works wonderfully on certain skintones, horrendously on others, washing them out. I loath red lipstick on me...disgusting...but other girls just love it. To each their own.

When it comes to nude lipstick THIS one is the HITTER. Before this shade, MAC's "creme d nude" was my go-to, but this one has proved better. It's has the nicest shade of nude, and the consistency is creamy and velvety. I wish this was a permanent fixture! I'm going to have to stock up before they get rid of it!

I love how it makes my eyes the focus of my look. Supppper sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by jdsmom247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite nude lipstick as of lately. It is more on the pink side than brown. My lips are not very pigmented at all and have more of a light brown so this lipstick only works best when I dab it lightly on instead of smearing it on. With my complexion by itself does not look great & gives off an ashy look, I love pairing this lipstick with dark lip liner, Revlon Mink lipstick & Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss. Not very long lasting apprx 4-6hrs if I don't disturb my lips with a drink or food. The lipstick can be drying, so its best to moisturize the lips first before applying the lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Zeenat89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this lippy but it just did not work for me. When I received it in the mail, it came broken :( Luckily I was able to fix it. When I first put it on, I was immediately taken back at how corpse-y I looked. I am of light-medium skin tone and this lipstick gave me the infamous "concealer lips" look..yuck! The formula is nice --moisturizing, creamy and decently long-wearing. However, I cannot wear this lipstick on its own and I usually pair it with a burgundy or brown lipliner as a base to darken the colour. I love ya gaga but this lipstick was a miss for me ;_;

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by luno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! I don't have that many Nude lipsticks in my collection so this is my default go-to nude lippie and it's so flattering on my NC 10-15 complexion.

I'm not that heavy handed with it and I just slick some gloss on and I'm ready to go out!
The smell is that gorgeous vanilla MAC scent that we all know and love.

I can understand how it may not work for all skin-tones and have that strange concealer on lip look but if you're a pale-skin madam then I can confidently recommend you this lipstick.