Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 7/5/2013 1:29:00 PM

I really like this product for the sole reason that it makes my hair so smooth and soft. I use it on towel dried hair and either leave it to air dry or blow dry it.

I initially bought this to use on my hair after I've gone swimming, cos that's when my hair gets really dry, so I didn't use it much. About half a year ago, I went crazy and dyed some parts of my hair electric blue, and this involved bleaching. As the colour faded, my bleached hair also started to feel like grass. I was desperate for anything that could do a quick fix and just grabbed for this one night after my shower. The next day, I realised that my hair was smoother, less tangled, and overall more manageable.

i really love the texture of this product. It glides on so easily and it also makes my hands soft and smooth. However, what I don't like is the packaging. It would be so much easier to use if it came in a pump bottle. It takes practice to pour out the exact amount i need for my hair. Using too much does make it look and feel like my hair never dried!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Best Argan oil treatment that I have found in the drugstore. I do use a lot of product when I use it but it has lasted me for about 8 months. Makes my hair feel and look super healthy and nourished.

on 5/26/2013 2:31:00 PM

This has made a huge difference in my haircare routine. I live in the Midwest and the summers are extremely humid... which means major frizzies (especially since my hair is wavy/curly/thick to begin with). However, since I started using this, there is no more frizz! My hair is soft, tamed, but not weighed down - exactly what I hoped this product would do.

on 5/20/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product in the LIGHT penetrating formula works great! I have pretty fine color treated hair. Pricing is not bad compared to other companies bottles that are the same size. Will definitely keep buying this!

on 5/9/2013 9:40:00 PM

I have tried a vast amount of Moroccan Argan oils and this one is hands down the best I've ever tried.

I'm the type of person who changes products often, just on the quest to find something better, but I have remained loyal to this product for almost a year now. I have long thick hair that gets easily oily and applying this oil mid shaft to ends after getting out of the shower and combing through my hair makes all the difference. The appearance of split ends has decreased (my hair is fairly damaged) and it leaves my hair slightly wavy which it hasn't done since before I started coloring my hair.

Pocket friendly, smells great, and produces lovely results.

on 5/8/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First off everyone's hair is different so honestly speaking even though I did not have the best luck with this product doesnt mean you will too.

I have long thing hair

The smell of this product is to die for! It smells amazing however the smell doesn't last too long maybe 30 minutes. Heres where I ran into my problem - Every time I straighten my hair and apply this after my hair starts tangles LIKE CRAZY! I dont think this product does anything good to my hair besides making it smell good for a few.

on 5/4/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually have the light version of this and i really love and enjoy it . I have pretty medium thick hair and dye my hair pretty frequently also my hair tends to be frizzy because of the humid weather ,I actually use this everyday after i shower i towel dry my hair and put like a quarter size amount in then i wrap my hair in a microfiber towel till it is more dry then take it out. I find this method makes the oil penetrate better and so far i have not had any problems with my hair having build up or residue wish i often do. All in all i really love it and will repurchase it when i run out. :)

on 4/29/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not very impressed by this product. It was recommended to me by an Ulta rep for something I could put on after flat ironing my hair to make it sleek and shiny. Put it in my hair wet today and I don't think it made it any better. I noticed that it didn't cause nearly as much breakage as before but it's not giving me the desired result I want.

on 4/23/2013 7:31:00 PM

I have been using the penetrating oil before blow drying for over a year and have been pleased with it. Now I can't find it!! The other Organix products are on the shelves (Target, CVS, grocery stores), but where is this one?
I didn't especially like the shampoo and conditioner, but the deep condition is fine.
Frustrated!

on 4/20/2013 9:10:00 AM

First I should start by saying I have Long, thick, and wavy hair that tends to be a bit frizzy, the only products I've found to work in my hair are John Frieda products, but haven't used them for years. Anyways the first product I started using in this line was the Penetrating oil, and while it did seem to give my hair a little extra moisture I didn't notice a huge difference. Not until I started using the whole line. I decided to make the switch over because after using trrsseme for almost 6 months my hair got so dry that I never wore it down... I actually got so fed up I tried an at home oil treatment ( I'll never do that again). After I'd decided I had enough I went down to my local store and bought the shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment for 5.99 each ( not sure why its cheaper here in Hawaii) and had to go strait home to try it, the shampoo was a little dissapointing in the way it lathered, since I have super thick hair it took about 10 mins to work all the way through, after rinsing it I noticed my hair seemed like it had been stripped of oil, I the used the conditioner, which I had to use a lot of because of the thickness and lenght of my hair, after dancing I did notice my hair was easier to comb through (not an easy task with my hair) I also applyed the penetrating oil ( of course much more than most would need) and let it air dry... the results were good. Left my hair more moisturized and it didn't seem to weigh Down my hair like a lot of products do, but by no means was it a miracle treatment. I decided to continue using it for a week longer, and by that I mean 2 to 3 washes a week. Every time used the products I consistently saw improvement in not only the way my hair looked but felt also. Here comes the real test though, at the time that I first tried the argan oil line I shade deep brown reddish hair, I decided to go the salon and get it bleached back to blonde. My hairdresser strongly advised against it but I've always been a bit of a risk taker, my hair turned out much better than the head hairdressers expented and many of them even commented on how strong my hair was! My hair dresser said she had never tried organic but it seemed to work great on me. Although my hair did great it was still very dry and deadafter I bleached it but organic organ oil line, brought it back to life within 2weeks and that was with a highlight job in between that! I now also you the Organix Brazilian Keretan Treatment Flat Iron mist along with the argan oil line and my hair has never looked or felt this great in my life! I would definitely get these products again. The only thing that would make this line better was if the smell was a little lighter and sweeter( I find it smells almost manly.) Overall I rate this line 5 out of 5! It did exactly what it said it would do and transformed my hair!

Top Rated Organix Products