November 26, 2014 | 1749 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! Absolutely changed my hair. I have very dry, wavy, frizzy long hair. I get it relaxed about every 6 months but still deal with frizz. I have tried everything. I was very happy with Garnier's Moroccan Oil but this stuff blows even that away. It is much more penetrating than the Garnier and you definitely don't want to use a lot of this as I had to do with the Garnier. It makes my hair look shiny, frizz free and gorgeous. I get compliments all the time! I do believe that this stuff will actually keep me from having to get my hair relaxed again. I could not live without this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by herpdatderp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

check out the ingredient list... just full of cones.
this doesnt do much for my hair.. just another hair serum... will finish and not repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is stuff is amazing! Unlike any other serum/hair oil I've tried so far. My hair is long, dry and damaged from color treatment and this makes it look shiny and healthy again. It also makes it more manageable. I usually apply a small (less than dime size) amount on wet hair and it helps with detangling as well as adds superior shine. I've also used it on dry hair and noticed an instant difference - super model hair :D Ok, not quite - but almost! And it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. It supposedly helps block UV damage also, but that remains to be seen for me. I have not tried 100% pure Moroccan oil so I can only imagine how incredible that makes your hair look and feel, maybe in the future I'll splurge and try it. But for now this product has exceeded my expectations, and it isn't expensive ($6-8 depending on where you buy it) so will most definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking through pictures of myself about two years ago (thanks, facebook) and freaked out at how amazing and long my hair was at the time! I didn't realize until then that I had been using this product for more than 6 months, revealing healthy, shiny, long hair. I noticed that my hair got significantly more split ended and knotty when I stopped it in my regimen. I have returned to it and lo and behold... amazing! HG product. Make sure to not use a lot... the packaging could be better, but for the price its fine. I feel like all other organix products are such a gimmick and are terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

I adore this product for my dry, frizzy, wavy hair! While my hair is still wet, I comb in a leave-in conditioner first and then seal the moisture in with this serum. If I want to style my hair straight, I then blow-dry and find my hair is shiny, silky, and full of body. If I want to let my hair go natural, I apply some gel over the serum for beautiful and frizz-free waves. My hair is quite fine in texture, and this does not weigh down my waves and it doesn't make my hair oily. It seals moisture in, blocking out excess moisture that can cause frizz. Definitely try this product if you need frizz control without any heavy residue!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by deadlybeautifulangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product but be warned it is not 100 percent Argan oil. It has some silicones in it mostly. I personally have no problems using silicones in my hair because my hair really does well with it. But I feel that Organix is being a little deceptive in their advertising. Is it a good product? Yes. Is it like The Original Morrcocan Oil? Not at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I use it after I blow dry my hair and love the results. I put on a small amount only to the ends of my long hair and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I can easily comb my hair after I use this, and a bottle lasts me 8-9 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sinful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm on my second bottle of this argan oil and I love it! It does exactly what it says it will do: provides shine, and instant conditioning of hair. I use it on wet and dry hair and the results have been equally great. Definitely notice a difference when I do not use it. It absorbs quickly into the hair, not weighing it down. Price is great, I like the smell and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A little goes a long way! I've been looking for the longest time for a hair product to save my frizzy curly hair! This is it!! Just one or two drops from the bottle is sufficient for my long hair to turn soft and tame. I usually apply them from the ends and sweep the remaining near the roots of my hair. Amazing product, used it on towel-dried hair and also on out-of-bed hair. Love that it's not overly oily (like olive oil for hair) and it smells fantastic! I'm surprised that it's inexpensive for such good quality. My hair stays shiny and lively, even after exposed to sun as i ride to work daily.
WORTH THE BUY!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by RoseKnowz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Considering the quality of this product, it should really cost alot more than it does. It's fantastic. I have curly, frizzy, dry hair and this made it so incredibly soft and manageable. My mom use to say that my hair looked like a birds nest, but now it looks as though I walked off the red carpet. It really does renew and restore your hair. I never though I'd find a drugstore product that could do this, but I did!! It's better than some of the stuff you'd find in a salon. I recommend this to everyone. All of my friends, of all ethnicities use this stuff and we've all had equally incredible results!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No