Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/21/2012 10:26:00 AM

The Wet n Wild "Petal Pusher" palette is a beautiful collection of purple tones, and I love it!!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: The colors that come in this palette are: a pink-toned off-white with a matte finish; a satiny, light pink-purple; a satiny deep purple; a bluish purple with some shimmer; a light pink with a pearly finish; a glittery berry shade; a glittery burgundy color; and a dark, shimmering green. Wow, beautiful, unique colors in this set!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: Although these are powder eye shadows, I feel they're kind of creamy, soft, and easy to apply and blend.
COLOR PAY-OFF: These are very pigmented and show up on your eyes just as they do in the palette/pan.
STAYING POWER: The shadows stay on all day long, and I haven't even noticed significant creasing even without a base underneath.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but great!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these around $5 at stores like Smith's Marketplace (where I got mine!), WalMart, and WalGreens.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Awesome Palette! Pretty colors and a very good price only paid $1.50 for it. When they were having there sale at CVS. Not chalky at all nice and pigmented. Overall would definitely recommend! :)

on 10/17/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Such pretty colors, and so dang cheap! I'm so used to being disappointed it's great to find a keeper. The pigmentation is great, but the packaging... it feels flimsy and I know if I drop it, the palette is finished. Wish they brought those slide-out mirrors back. But hey, I got this for $1.50 at CVS yesterday (BOGOF, plus a $2 coupon from the red box scanner). Now if only I can find the new party palettes...

on 10/16/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome product for soooo cheap!! These shadows are wonderful quality...yes there is a *tiny* amount of fallout with the glitter shade, however, (1) with a primer this is minimized, and (2) seriously, it's $4. I don't care about fallout with a price like that. Pigmentation and blendability are easily comparable to many high end brands, or even better in some cases.
Will definitely repurchase but this is a purple palette, so I don't think I'd need to.

on 10/6/2012 3:03:00 PM

This eyeshadow palette comes with 8 colors. The colors are a matte cream, matte light pink, matte dark purple, glittery light purple, glittery light pink, glittery red/brown, glittery brown, and glittery gray. My favorite colors are the red/brown and the light pink. The staying power of these eyeshadows are average 4-5 hours. This palette can be used to create any look- from everyday to dramatic nighttime. I will defifnitely be purchasing this again.

on 10/1/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a great palette for purple eye makeup looks. I don't love it as much as my neutral palette but it is still good. I think the browbone colors are a bit too matte, and would be infinitely better with a bit of shimmer. I also find that the eyelid shade on the right looks completely different in the package than when you put it on. It looks like it'll be a peachy--golden-plum shade, but when you put it on, its straight up plum. Overall, most of these colors go on a bit different than expected. Either darker, or lighter, or more purple, or more grey. This palette is full of surprises. The bluish shade, in the bottom left, labeled as a definer, goes on more purple than blue. These colors are also not as deeply pigmented as some of the other Wet n Wild shadows. Now that I am familiar with the personality of this palette, I can say I would buy it again, because it is handy, versatile and the colors are pretty good.

on 8/27/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this one for $6.00 - (got a BOGO50 eyeliner for $2.00). The colors are ALL beautiful. I have had it for a week and cannot decide which ones to wear each day - they are that beautful! Pigmented, long-wearing. . . for $6.00!

The product was not as pigmented and smooth as the NYX eyeshadows but it is very cheap. I found the eyelid color on the left is too pale to show up on my skin for some reason. And the color on the right is a bit too dark. I ended up mixing the two sides to get me ideal color. Love the dark purples though , they are beautiful against my brown eyes.

WnW eyeshadows are one of those drugstore makeup that puts all other powder eyeshadow to shame. First off, the palette is not the sturdiest but it is actually pretty nice. Its easy to store, the top is clear so you can easily see what you are picking up. There are 8 eyeshadows in this palettes. The colors are beautifully coordinated with one another which means you do not have to use it by row. Such as browbone, eyelid, crease, definer. You can mix and match throughout the palette. Now on to the eyeshadows themselves, some of these are not that pigmented which was very disappointing because I expected the same fabulous results as the WnW comfort palette. The eyeshadows are still very soft and but some of them you just cannot pick up the color. I personally use NYX jumbo pencil in milk as base but you can also try any other (purple) base so it makes the eyeshadow stick to the lid and be more vibrant. When it comes down to it, there are losers and winners in this palette but I still think its worth buying because all of the colors are workable, blendable, (some) REALLY pigmented and really cheap.

on 8/12/2012 9:53:00 PM

I have dark brown eyes and I find that purple works well with my eye color. I LOVE this pallette, especially the plum and purple colors. You can create so many different looks with it (smokey, neutral etc). I like to place the dark purple in my crease and I use it to line my lashes and use the the lightest color as a highlight.