July 31, 2014 | 2028 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This eyeshadow palette comes with 8 colors. The colors are a matte cream, matte light pink, matte dark purple, glittery light purple, glittery light pink, glittery red/brown, glittery brown, and glittery gray. My favorite colors are the red/brown and the light pink. The staying power of these eyeshadows are average 4-5 hours. This palette can be used to create any look- from everyday to dramatic nighttime. I will defifnitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great palette for purple eye makeup looks. I don't love it as much as my neutral palette but it is still good. I think the browbone colors are a bit too matte, and would be infinitely better with a bit of shimmer. I also find that the eyelid shade on the right looks completely different in the package than when you put it on. It looks like it'll be a peachy--golden-plum shade, but when you put it on, its straight up plum. Overall, most of these colors go on a bit different than expected. Either darker, or lighter, or more purple, or more grey. This palette is full of surprises. The bluish shade, in the bottom left, labeled as a definer, goes on more purple than blue. These colors are also not as deeply pigmented as some of the other Wet n Wild shadows. Now that I am familiar with the personality of this palette, I can say I would buy it again, because it is handy, versatile and the colors are pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this one for $6.00 - (got a BOGO50 eyeliner for $2.00). The colors are ALL beautiful. I have had it for a week and cannot decide which ones to wear each day - they are that beautful! Pigmented, long-wearing. . . for $6.00!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The product was not as pigmented and smooth as the NYX eyeshadows but it is very cheap. I found the eyelid color on the left is too pale to show up on my skin for some reason. And the color on the right is a bit too dark. I ended up mixing the two sides to get me ideal color. Love the dark purples though , they are beautiful against my brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

WnW eyeshadows are one of those drugstore makeup that puts all other powder eyeshadow to shame. First off, the palette is not the sturdiest but it is actually pretty nice. Its easy to store, the top is clear so you can easily see what you are picking up. There are 8 eyeshadows in this palettes. The colors are beautifully coordinated with one another which means you do not have to use it by row. Such as browbone, eyelid, crease, definer. You can mix and match throughout the palette. Now on to the eyeshadows themselves, some of these are not that pigmented which was very disappointing because I expected the same fabulous results as the WnW comfort palette. The eyeshadows are still very soft and but some of them you just cannot pick up the color. I personally use NYX jumbo pencil in milk as base but you can also try any other (purple) base so it makes the eyeshadow stick to the lid and be more vibrant. When it comes down to it, there are losers and winners in this palette but I still think its worth buying because all of the colors are workable, blendable, (some) REALLY pigmented and really cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dark brown eyes and I find that purple works well with my eye color. I LOVE this pallette, especially the plum and purple colors. You can create so many different looks with it (smokey, neutral etc). I like to place the dark purple in my crease and I use it to line my lashes and use the the lightest color as a highlight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i actually like the colors. and maybe because i have never had pinks and purples in my eyeshadow collection.
theyre very pigmented, great for any occasion. basically nothing but love :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

What a waste of $5 or however much it costs. I bought this last year and forgot about it. They had a good thing going with their six pan palettes, so naturally they had to go and screw it up by saying "Let's make some crappy 8 pan palettes and they'll never know." Because the company has gotten so much Youtube publicity in recent years, the six pans were bought often and I'm sure all of them sold well. Petal Pusher is worthless. I was almost shocked at how bad it is, and I have many different primers to use. They've either changed the formula for their shadows or use cheaper pigments while charging the same price. I was only a fan of the six pan palettes, so I guess this means I will no longer buy products from Wet N Wild. I rarely have 1 lippie reviews, but it has to be done.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Purplexoxo

Maybe this is just my palette, but every time I pat my brush in the shadow, so much fall out comes out, it's crazy! I would never wear these colors alone (I would prob pair them with neutrals) as well. I have the walking on eggshells palette and was extremely impressed and didn't find anything wrong, but this palette is so bad it's almost as if they aren't even from the same company... I feel awful for talking bad about such a beloved item, but like I said before, this might just be a problem with only mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I spot at least 4 dupes in this palette and they are;
right side crease = MAC Top Hat (texture & pigmentation are equal)
left side eyelid = MAC Trax (equal)
left side crease = MAC Beauty Marked (WnW is better)
left side definer = MAC Black Tied (WnW is better)
Overall this is another fantastic palette from WnW, and I can hardly believe it was only $5. If you've been wanting any of the above MAC shadows, not only would buying this palette save you money, you'd also get 7 extra shades. I haven't tried the blue 8 pan WnW palette, but both Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone are some of the best $5 I've ever spent at the drugstore. Even both palettes together at $10 for 12 quality eyeshadows STILL cost me less than one MAC eyeshadow! To say nothing of Petal Pushers beautiful colors and nice choice of combindations. If you like purples (or the above MAC shadows) it's worth every penny.