November 23, 2014 | 1495 users online

Foundations - Too Faced - Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by blister

If you live in a humid country like mine, and you have oily skin this would work best without a moisturizer. This foundation makes your skin look healthy and look gorgeous in pictures, but the staying power is not really that impressive.

The texture is very close to a tinted moisturizer and the coverage is light-medium. I would say that this would be a good foundation for those good skin days and you just want to look natural by not having too much makeup on your skin. That's the only reason why I don't throw this out because if I need to go somewhere and just wanted to look presentable in a flash, I grab this foundation and one drop is enough to cover my entire face. Since the texture is runny, this is very easy to blend.

And yes, since this is like a tinted moisturizer, the finish is a bit dewy. Just be careful with how you put your setting powder because you might buff away the foundation since the layer that sticks to your face is very thin.

About the packaging, I was surprised when I saw the Too Faced name was peeled off :p and now all I have it's a brandless bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by gint518

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! Feels great on the skin, and provides medium coverage. It nicely covers my acne scars, and doesn't make me break out. I use Vanilla Creme. I top with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder to set. My only (small) complaint is the packaging is a little too precious, and the neck of the bottle is a bit small, but since it's such a great foundation, I will let it slide.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by x1sosweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the natural look this foundation leaves on my face! It spreads really nicely and gives an even finish. I was also happy to find that it did not settle into any lines or accentuate my pores. In fact it minimized the appearance of my pores very well. Most importantly, the coverage is great as it covers any redness and blemishes on my face in just a few sweeps. After setting with a powder, the makeup lasts through 9 hours of work activities while still maintaining full coverage.
Before this I used Dior 'DiorSkin forever extreme wear flawless makeup' and thought it was great, but this is equally wonderful if not a tad better.
I would give this a 4/5. I took off a lippie because there's no pump, which is bad for sanitary reasons as well as being inconvenient. Also, It's lack of sun protection also bugged me since my previous dior foundation at least had spf 25. All the foundations I've used in the past offered some amount of sun protection so I was disappointed Too Faced did not include any in here.
The lack of colour selection was also unaccommodating as there are only 8 shades to choose from. I couldn't find a perfect match so I opted for something slightly lighter than my skin tone and settled for 'Warm Vanilla'.
All in all I'm very happy with this foundation and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great! Im not even a fan of liquid makeup at all, but this doesn't feel like it when its on your skin! It feels light and really hides pores and doesn't look streaky or cakey (unless you put too much!). I've been on the same bottle for almost 5 months and I feel like it will last me 6. Its a cute little bottle too! I wish it had some SPF in it. Also, it looks great with Smashbox photofinish beneath and rice powder on top! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by NssjPryncess408

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i recently got introduced to this by a friend of mine..and OMG am i happy she did..i have uneven skin tone and problem areas with some acne..this foundation is trully AMAZING =] its builable coverage.yet feels like your not wearing any foundation at all..i loveee that.blends into my skin like a dream..theres no foundation jawline or hairlines at all.and most of all..i notice my skin becoming flawless! its really making my skin healthier..i can definetly see myself purchasing this again and again..yes it may be pricey but for all it does for my skin i think ill continue to splurge on it =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this foundation gives you an illusion of having perfect skin, coverage is not very good so if you have inperfections on ur skin you probably still need a good concealer....doesn't seem to bother my skin and doesn't give me breakouts which is a greattt!! however, the price is quite steep and i hate how it has no bump so i always ended up pouring more out than what i need........and as the weather gets warmer it doesn't stay that well on my face specially on my t zone area.....for reference i'm nc30 and i have this in warm nude......

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice texture, pretty good color match for me, but broke me out. Also felt like it never really set well into the skin- when I wore sunglasses, it pushed the foundation around on my nose which was very strange. I had used a light powder over it as well. Back it goes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Sag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I started off loving this product. Coverage was medium but truly buildable. I found I didn't need to use concealer w this foundation bc it covered my hyperpigmentation just fine. Although it says oil free it does feel oily going on the skin, and it also made me very oily after just 3 hrs. I found myself blotting and using powder 2 to 3 times a day which is more than w my bobbi foundation. I though I could deal w this bc of the amazing coverage and the color match, however 4 days into using the foundation it broke me out, like bad. I only get acne around that time of the month, but found myself w 2 breakouts days after using this foundation. So I'll be switching back to my bobbi brown which didn't make me break out at all. Its sad cuz I really loved this foundation and would recommend to anyone who isn't ance prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by fitguineapig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For those with yellow undertones who want light, natural looking coverage, this foundation rocks. It blends really well and looks so natural. I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and it has not caused any breakouts for me. I do wish that it came in a pump or squeeze bottle instead of one that pours, but Too Faced packaging is always very cute,
I apply with a foundation brush and wash it clean every morning with antibacterial Dawn. You could apply this as light or heavy as you want. Love this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by watts2no

I am on the look out for a good "evening out" foundation. I used Laura Mercier foundation powder (no.3) for the longest time...but wanted a liquid for a more natural look, rather than powder's airbrushed full coverage look...the LM oil free liquid foundation is crap.

After numerous liquid foundation trials; Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Mac..

Too Faced, is fitting the bill...the Warm Vanilla, is a perfect match..for my fair..yellow toned skin. Good consistency, drys nicely...over an spf ..or primer. It does what it says...nice poreless finish and build-able coverage..no need for concealer (covers hyperpigmentation).

It has a lot of ingredients.. most of them, I cant pronounce and dont appear on the zerozits.com acne ingredient list. That being said, I would not wear this every day. On a daily basis, I use RMS uncover followed by aubrey organics translucent powder (p.beige) .

I just started using this, so I will update if there are any breakouts or irritations.