Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I am not really much of a fan of the Baby Lips...
I had purchased the Dr Rescue Baby Lips in Berry Soft and Baby Lips in Cherry Me and in Quenched.
Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of moisture...I might even say that it feels oily in all three colors.
Quenched is clear but the other two that I bought had a sheer tint to them which was nice, but if you are like me, I like to rub my lips together to distribute the product through out the day and this causes the color to concentrate more on the edge of the lips
The smell of Cherry me is just aweful...and Berry Soft and Quenched smelled more of chemicals.
They are pretty pricey for a stick of lip balm with tint...in my opinion.
Overall, I don't hate them, but I don't like them one bit....and most certainly will not be buying them again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great moisturizer for your lips. I'm not a fan of the ones that have colour though. My faves are Quench and Peppermint. I just wish it came in a cuter packaging.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a little iffy on babylips so overall I give it a 3/5, wish they had 7/10!

Pros;
- They are moisturizing
- Two of them has SPF
- Cute packaging colors
- Fun to collect (oops)
- Some smells amazin'

Cons;
- It's really greasy / oily
- Some specific ones can accentuate your dry patches on your lips instead
- Like 5 of them are the same exact colors, um what?
- Not much purple shades or nude shades, just pink, pink , AND pink.
- Some (like quenched) just smells just like chemicals and sunscreen.
- They're all very sheer and pigmentation is definitely not the best.

Overall, I will buy more and I think they're super cute but its kind of just decent, average.
I tried to say these in the shortest words possible & make it easy to read/find information
so if you found this review helpful, give it a thumbs up! Thanks so much people of MUA !

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought some a few months ago and I really enjoyed them their soft and creamy. There was a slight pigmentation and fruity smell overall it was a good product I would defiantly purchase them again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's just "okay" it didn't really do much for me, I bought it in "shock pink" and all it did was highlight any sort of dryness on my lips, It does moisturize but only mildly, I'll stick to wet n wild "juicy" lip balm for tinted lip moisturizers

I have the Grape Vine "flavor," and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It smells like grape kool-aid and leaves a subtle purpley tint on your lips, just the right amount of glossy. However, these are pretty expensive for lip balms and make sure to never leave these in a hot car or purse!!! Overall, great everyday lip balm/color, not for people with super dry lips.

It is not good But not bad. I have 6 of them and I really like "intense care" one. The packaging is cute bur there are lots of lip balm to try.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have 7 of these products, they all smell lovely, have amazing packaging, come with a lot of product have an ok price, are moisturising BUT they are all very greasy which downgrades the product a lot.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It was OKAY. Lip balm felt oily on my lips was moisturizing but not the best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried every lip balm under the sun including Kiehls, Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, Labello, The Body Shop and the like. This one is the only one that works for me apart from Elizabeth Arden's lip balm which is way more expensive. I love that the regular one (in the blue packaging) has an SPF as well. I just hope they don't get discontinued!

Popular Lip Treatments