December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

This has definitely been my least favorite eyeshadow. It broke me out, for one thing. And having a zit on your eyelid is incredibly inconvenient. The pigmentation was okay, and it went on pretty smoothly, but zits on my eyelids is a definite deal-breaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! This is another great neutral palette that is just sooo easy to use and looks absolutely beautiful...you can either go for bold or all natural with this palette. Very creamy and easy-to-use colors that blend wonderfully. Price point is pretty awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5/5 baby!!! Is soooo good n versatile to use, u wouldn't be disappointed and is great for beginners

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by isti11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Maybe I have to envy people out there who can get this for just a dollar while I bought this in Indonesia for about $15!!! But whatever, I never regret for rolling out my money for this awesome natural colors which I can use everyday. I always love natural look so I think all the colors here are the answer.

I was confused at the first time why the brown colors have to go together with the green but I just eat my words because the truth is, these greens are so gorgeous too. It can blend well and you can probably use all colors for the casual or even special occasion.

Trust me that you'll love this as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BreeZombiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! The eyeshadows are so nice and buttery. And they always seem to have it on sale at the drugstores. I ended up getting it for a dollar! I love how easily the shadows blend and how shimmery they are. I mostly stay towards the browns on the palette, but the green is such a nice color that I'll sometimes use it to line my eyes. The shadows are very delicate and will break easily if they're dropped. I only gave three lippies for the packaging because it's very basic and hard to open if you have long nails. Other than that I would buy this again and again. I had no problems with fall out, and my super sensitive skin loved it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What more can I say..? Colours are so beautiful and so versatile, texture is amazing and it's so easy to blend! The price is ridiculously cheap, unbelievable!! This is a staple in my makeup bag, I take it everywhere! Too bad that the other 8 pan palettes arent really my thing colourwise, but I will def purchase Walking on Eggshells as well now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This is super nice for the price! I don't use drugstore eyeshadow that often, but this stuff has a lovely, soft, non-chalky texture, and is really well-pigmented. It's actually probably a little too soft for my liking (fallout!) but hey, it was only $4.99 at Well.ca and you get 8 large pans of shadows. The colors are all quite usable for me, too - nothing outlandish.

My only complaint is the packaging - the snap closure on mine is damn near impossible to open without ruining a fingernail. I saw an online tutorial for removing the pans, so I'll do that and stick them into a magnetic palette. Otherwise, this palette is definitely one of the best drugstore buys I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Got this at the recommendation of a few favourite beauty gurus on YouTube and - the only con with this product - had to order it online because I live in Canada and you can't buy Wet 'n' Wild here! I wish you could, because this is honestly one of the best eyeshadow palettes I've used. The colours are buttery and pigmented, they blend well, there's a little bit of shimmer but not too much, and if you follow the instructions on the back you actually get a nice eyeshadow look. (Plus, I hear it's under $5 in the States!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by emlovable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This the best $5 I've spent at the drugstore. These shadows are amazing, and the colours are so so pretty! They look awesome alone, and even better on top of a base. Seriously, the pigmentation is comparable to Urban Decay. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

Recently added this to my collection and I gotta say it's already become one of my favorites. I've been eyeing the original naked urban decay palette but sadly I can't afford it at the moment but this has replaced my sorrows for the time being! Lol it's a great neutral palette and the eyeshadows are very pigmented, soft, buttery and last all day long on top of my essence primer. All 8 shadows have some type of a shimmer but it's not over powering. Check it out! Sometimes Rite Aid has wet n wild products for 50% off don't miss out!