Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

This palette is great, i bought it in Dunnes Stores last weekend to try it out. It is highly pigmented and it comes in lovely colours! The price is very high considering the price in the US but theres not much you can do about it i paid 6.50 for it.

You can layer the colours as much as you want but try to use a good base, i use the Catrice concealer and it really helps the colours stick and last longer

on 7/10/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my all time favorite! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love that it is shimmery not glittery. I don't use the green side much, but use the browns everyday!

on 6/25/2014 10:44:00 PM

So cheap, so pretty, so pigmented. And it stays put.

on 6/25/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Love this palette! The lighter colors are all beautiful, soft and shimmery (not glittery) colors, especially the right bottom one which is a gorgeous duo-chrome blue/gray/gold color. The packaging serves its purpose and I use elf brushes instead of the ones that come with it, but other than these small hang-ups, this palette is probably my favorite WnW one.

on 6/18/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Beautiful colors. A palette that all makeup lovers should own. The downside is the packaging

on 6/18/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a cheap palette, in Denmark it costs around 13 dollars. The shadows contain a lot of glitter and shimmer and it creases quickly no matter what primer you use. Even so, there are a lot of wearable shades. The most important thing to remember with this palette is to tap the brush before applying, as there is a lot of fall-out.

on 6/13/2014 9:57:00 PM

Amazing palette! Goes on smooth, very pigmented, the only thing better than this eye-shadow is the price!

on 6/11/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful Earthy tone palette and such a bang for your buck. The colors are very pigmented however, I find it hard to create an eye look with this palette alone mainly because it's so shimmery. Usually I find that really pigmented shadows are harder to blend out so I can't wear these shadows without it looking harsh. Regardless, it's still a gorgeous palette and you create a more dramatic night out look especially with that unique duo chrome shade.

on 6/6/2014 10:35:00 PM

YES THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING, AND YES YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE.

After being disappointed in the Petal Pusher palette, I was hesitant to try another one of these... but oh my goodness, I'm so glad that I did! The difference between the two is night and day. This is everything that I wanted Petal Pusher to be.

I picked this up at my local Walmart for $5. The eyeshadows are creamy, smooth, insanely pigmented, and so easy to blend. The quality of these shadows is out of this world, it is SUCH a value. I typically always use an eye primer of some sort when I wear shadows, but I have worn this a few times without when leaving in a rush, and they apply just a nicely.

The Eyelid shade on the left row is the most perfect, beautiful peachy satin. It is easily my favorite color in the entire palette as it is something that I can just throw on my lid any day and know that it will add a nice subdued, pretty wash of color.

The Definer shade on the right row is drop dead gorgeous. I've heard that it is a dupe of MAC's Blue Brown pigment (I don't own it, so I can't confirm). The effect it has when the light hits it is out of this world; needless to say I am obsessing over that shade for night time looks.

Long story short, this little gem is definitely worth the adulation it has received - if you haven't gotten your hands on it yet, don't hesitate any longer! You will NOT be disappointed. :)

on 6/6/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the UD naked 2 pallet about 2 weeks ago from sephora. It was a really good pallet but i returned it because i regretted spending 75$ with tax on it when i didnt even know how to use it. The local rexall by my house had this pallet for 5$ so i thought what the heck ill buy it! I honestly love it so much and the words on top are so helpful for me! Im def gonna buy the other ones!

Video Reviews & Tutorials