October 31, 2014 | 863 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Thunderblitz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good eyeliner - lasts long and is easy to apply. The amazing thing is that it really DID grow my eyelashes long. I swear, it looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes, they have never been this long in my life. I initially purchased this not expecting anything, and then purchased a second time. It was at this point that I noticed how long my eyelashes were getting, and couldn't figure out why until I remembered this product was said to boost eyelash growth. For under $10, this is definitely a winner.

I was curious about the ingredients, and found that it contains Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, a peptide that is said to increase eyelash length by up to 25 percent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG eyeliner. Fantastic staying power and really easy to use. I've tried MAC, Bobbi Brown and lots of DS eyeliners. Nothing compares to this! Wish I'd stocked up when I was in NY as you can't get it in stores in the UK, only online. Buy it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by arameep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for something cheaper to replace my Stila Stay All Day eyeliner. I like the Stila eyeliner, but it's not as long lasting as I would like it. I still use it on the days when I work early in the morning when I'm rushing to get to work. Since the Stila eyeliner is one of the easiest eyeliners to apply, I could put it on the train on my way to work. That's why I like felt marker type eyeliners, they're so easy to apply! The Stila is great but I just don't know if I can justify spending $20 on it when it's not even the main eyeliner I use. I heard a lot of good reviews about this so I decided to give it a try. I would say that the Physician's Formula eyeliner is a good value for the price. It is ALMOST as long lasting as the Stila, at the end of day the inner and outer corners faded away but it was overall still intact, no smudging or flaking either. Applying this eyeliner takes slightly longer than the Stila one, just because you kind of have to do a few layers to get it to be REALLY black, which I find annoying, but it might be good for people who prefer a more natural look. Overall I like the Stila better, but not significantly more, plus the Physician's Formula eyeliner is only $10!

UPDATE:

I just had a day where I was very sleepy and yawned a whole bunch throughout the day. And literally like half of my eyeliner came off... Even some parts at the top! This has never happened to me before. This eyeliner is not as waterproof as I had initially thought and won't be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I love the look of gel and the ease of pencil eyeliners. With this liquid eyeliner, I get the best of both worlds. I have this in "Ultra Black" and it is perfect. One swipe is enough to get a rich and opaque black line. I find this incredibly similar to Lorac's Front of the Line Pro eyeliner. It's very easy to use- the tip is firm but flexible. I have sensitive eyelids and this did not irritate or burn (like the Revlon Colorstay eyeliner-ouch!). I highly recommend this eyeliner. It retails pretty high for a drugstore product but Ulta and drugstores always have sales/coupons on this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

good quality, elegant looking, easy to create a nice clean line.

The lash boosting is probably nonsense.

Really excellent product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by xuchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is really perfect, easy to use, easy to clean and very very long lasting, i love this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner. I just finished up my fourth tube of this and it has done no wrong to me. I've tried experimenting with other liquid eyeliners but I don't even know why I wasted my time because I always go back to this one. The longevity is amazing, it's user friendly, foolproof, and overall the best eyeliner I have used from high end to low end. Rite Aid usually has them bogo free.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by moomonge

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily eyelids and this does not budge on me. I bought this based on reviews here and I've been using it for a week. I love that I can get a super fine line with it very easily. What I've found this whole week is that at the end of the day, when I get ready to wash my face, I still have that nice lash enhancing thin line on my eyelid!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG eyeliner and I've tried just about every pen-style liquid eyeliner out there, including the stila and lise watier ones! I think the big difference here is that this eyeliner is not felt tip, but a brush. The biggest mistake to make though is buying "black" instead of "ultra black". The black is more of a grey, but the ultra black is a highly pigmented dark black shade that you'd want in a liquid eyeliner. I find this lasts me forever too. I use it just about everyday to do a "cat eye" look and I can keep one for about 8 months to a year. Sometimes the tip appears to be running dry, but I just run it under a bit of warm water and it's fine again. It never smudges or runs, and comes off very easily with eyemakeup remover. I don't know how well it really helps the growth of the eyelashes, but I don't really care because it's easy to use and I get a consistent and even application every time I use it. It's a must have for ladies who like the winged eyeliner look! I recommend it to everyone. It is also a reasonable price at $16.99 CAD

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ChoiLatte

Pros:
- very pigmented
- dries very quickly
- doesn't transfer even without primer
-- for reference, I have very oily Asian (hooded) eyes
- the applicator/tip is like a brush
-- it doesn't become wonky like some of the felt-tip liners
-- you also get a lot of control with the thickness of the lines
-- in fact, this is extremely easy to use
--- I can line both of my eyes perfectly in 5 minutes
- removes very easily

Cons:
- not waterproof
- the eyeliner fades in the inner corners of my eye (even with primer)
-- in fact, if you slightly touch the eyeliner, some of it will come off
- if you put this on top of eyeshadow, the brush/tip will dry up a bit thus making it difficult to apply

Overall, this is a very good eyeliner. Although this isn't exactly my HG liner, this is an eyeliner that I would use on an everyday basis.