April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I use this in the blackest black shade. Very easy to put on and make a precise line. Lasts all day without smudging. Frequently goes on sale at CVS. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for many months and it's by far the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used. The tip is a very finely pointed, smooth, and sturdy. My eyeliner goes on with control perfectly smooth every time and also because of how great the formula is. I think it is helping my lashes grow, but not a miracle product in that respect. It is definitely long wearing. The price is typically $9.99, which is pretty affordable for such a well performing product. Another perk is the sleek, nice packaging. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance free paraben free, gluten free, dermatologist approved, and safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers. Highy recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner goes on like a felt tip. It's actually a pretty stiff, fine brush. I have it in Ultra Black. So far, it's the best, easiest to use, black eyeliner I've found, and lasts ALL day. I can't really speak to the booster/serum feature, because I haven't noticed a difference, but I'll continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great product. I never knew about liquid eye liner and always wondered how my friends got such a thin perfect line. This is a decent price, and it is very pigmented, dries fast, and has a very fine point (almost too fine). Compared to Milani's Eye Tech Extreme, this is the clear choice for a drugstore felt tipped liner.

UPDATE: Boo! it dried out so fast :/ The first month was great. But will be looking for a replacement product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. It is so exact and precise and I love how thin it is. The price is ok, I would only buy it on sale, but that isn't too hard to find, so no points taken off for that! My new HG eyeliner. Love, love, love.

EDIT:
This eyeliner eventually becomes less pigmented and wears off easily, so I probably would not repurchase anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by merl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this after so many amazing reviews. I am one of those who suffers from both oily lids and watery eyes, and was hoping for the best with this liner. For me, this liner turned out about as well as any normal eyeliner ever has - goes on fairly well and isn't terribly thick or dark (which is what I was looking for, more of an easy every day liner), but also like normal liners it starts migrating under my eyes and down my face within an hour. I'm busy, I don't have time to be checking whether or not I look like a raccoon every hour, so I will definitely not be purchasing this product again. I tried with a primer, without a primer, over foundation, with a sealing powder overtop, everything I could think of with no change in staying power. I didn't think that its claims of making my lashes longer/fuller/whatever were all that important, but just for the sake of a complete review, I noticed no change in my lashes during the four months I've been using this product.

Going back to liquid liners (like Lush's black eyeliner, can't remember what it's called, but they only have one and yeah, it's a little pricey, but I'd rather have something that works) so I can keep my liner on all day without having to worry about looking unprofessional makeup incidents.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeliners, it actually seems to make my eyelashes longer and thicker. It is also really easy to use. The only con is that it doesn't seem to last all day for me, but honestly none do. It's okay because it just seems to disappear under my eyes rather than smear. The top line stays all day though. I like this in black, I also have brown but it is a little too light.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by mbennett2

Editing my review - the issue with this eyeliner is staying put. It is definitely not long lasting as I originally thought.

I am really loving this eyeliner. I never go without eyeliner. I find this easy to use and long lasting. It does not creep and make my dark circles look darker. I've only been using this for a couple of weeks and I think my lashes do look fuller and thicker. I didn't expect this but I think this is a winner.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lunazul5333

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am new to eyeliners. I bought this to add dark definition to the upper lash line. My first attempts with this product were relatively successful. I liked the finely pointed brush which made me feel like I had good control and the color came out dark like my lashes. (I bought the darkest black.) After a few uses though, it was as if the pigment had dried up. It barely made a visible mark and I had to keep trying to re-fill the brush by pushing it against my finger or the sink. Even then it would only make a light gray line. Frustrated, I returned it today to the store.

As for the "serum" part of this product, I had read the reviews, so I wasn't expecting any miracles. No surprise then that I didn't see any improvement in my lashes with use of this product because I returned it after a few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by NoirAngelx

This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners of all time. I do a winged eye almost everyday, because my eyes are quite rounded and I prefer to elongate them this way. I've experimented with many liquid and gel liners, including Guerlain's liquid liner, as well as MAC's Blacktrack gel liner in a pot. I must say that this is my favorite and I always go back to it. MAC Blacktrack smudged on me throughout the day, and Guerlain's formula was so wet that it left my lashes clumpy every time. This gives the look of a liquid liner, but with the ease of a super-fine felt tip which dispenses the product evenly and without the mess of a traditional liquid liner. It makes it super easy to create a simple line above your lash line, or if you prefer, more elaborate and dramatic looks. I've repurchased this many times, because it's difficult to find a felt tip liner with such a precise tip. This also doesn't smudge on me the entire day, and the color stays true!