July 31, 2014 | 1958 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lid keeps popping off. Clings to fine lines. Needs to be a lil more moisturizing. Color pay off is a lil translucent for my taste.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good back for your buck. It's affordable but does a great job of concealing dark circles. I don't have a lot of blemishes to cover up, so I haven't tried it for pimples yet. I also apply it on my eyelids and it looks nice applied to my browbone as a highlight.
It can get cakey if too much product is used. If you don't moisturize properly, the product can settle into fine lines. This isn't a big deal for me (I use moisturizer instead of eye cream and the lines under my eyes do show up a little), but if you're particularly conscious about fine lines then make sure you moisturize properly.
The texture is awesome. Very creamy and easy to smooth onto your skin.
There are small glitter particles in this, which made me apprehensive, but upon application they hardly show at all.
Great product for an affordable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by sanb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm having a real hard time deciding if i love or hate this concealer.

Since I'm a fan of stick concealers and its just soooo easy to use i love it, the pigmentation is great and for someone as pale as me the lightest shade is just perfect.

But on the other hand it can be really drying and it clings on to dry patches, and since I have a dry / sensitive skin it can be a bit to rough for me. And for me it sets in those fine lines under my eyes even if i set it with a powder. So I really can't use it for concealing under eye circles.

I think that the best way to use this concealer is for highlighting under the eyes and the cheekbones, just because the shades run a bit light. I would not use this to cover up dark circles just because my under eye skin is quite sensitive. But maybe for someone with "normal" under eye skin it would work.

Big + for the price and the packaging, but the product itself could have been better..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by haulmeJolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really great for brightening the undereye, especially in the winter, but that's about it. It is so creamy and has some glitter in it, neither of which work for warm weather. If you are very oily, this concealer will slide off within a few hours. I also noticed it creased on me at the end of the day and made me look like I had very wrinkled, aged skin. I'm twenty years old! Overall, it's not too bad but also not too good. I will continue to use it, but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

I just bought this concealer for the second time. The first stick lasted a loooooong time! I love this. It covers all my acne scars, and even helps minimize the appearance of my pores. I have quite oily skin, and this doesn't make my face any oiler. I don't like to use it under my eyes though, as it is too thick for that. Other than that, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

wont buy this product again. it got tiny glitter n def not a fan of concealer with glitter. too bad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by rainkiss10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Soft texture, smooth on the skin and hides my dark circles and minor pigmentation. Does the job for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice coverage and good as an undereye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found that this concealer was a bit dry for my undereye area it looks great when u first put it on but after it dried it was a bit cakey. I bought it wanting to love it but I ended up just using it to cover the odd zit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

It doesn't cake after 1 layer like some of my other cream concealers, as long as I don't slap on layer after layer. It's very easy to blend, quite thin even though it's a cream and I don't have to drag it across the skin when I apply it. The heat from your face is enough to melt the product a little. It's medium coverage. I enjoyed this product for quite awhile before I decided that it did contain too much shimmer for my liking. I will try to use this up, but won't be repurchasing as it's not as affordable as my nyx above and beyond or essence match 2 cover concealer which are quite good and don't contain shimmer.