LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

on 4/15/2005 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was excited when the LUSH store opened in Boulder cause I heard great things about the Bath Bombs. Well, after 3 DAYS of trying to clean the ring it made on my tub, I will NEVER get one of these AGAIN!

on 4/13/2005 11:50:00 PM

I have had a recent debilitating addiction to these. BRIGHT colors, amazing scents, and water softening qualities make your little bathtub into a luxury spa. Just throw on a little pumpkin facial mask from BBW and a cold eye gel pack, lie back for an hour or two and you are all the princess you want to be. Favorites are sex bomb, big blue, avobath, waving not drowning, and of course the karma bomb. The pampering is easily worth the price.

on 3/5/2005 11:33:00 AM

Love these, theyre so much fun :) I love trying out new ones. My favourite is Butterball though. They have a really good range of smells and most of them have fun things that float around your bath like flower petals or glitter. They are handmade and only fresh ingredients are used, which accounts for the relatively high prices

on 2/21/2005 11:04:00 PM

Lush bath bombs are some of the best I've ever used! They are _huge_ in comparison to most store brands (though I see a trend in etailers offering comparable sized bombs) The fizzing action is second to none. The first time I used one I was in shock, I dropped it into the bath and it exploded with fizz! The smell is heavenly and lingers through the whole bathroom. So far my favorite is Jingle Spells which is like bathing in the night sky *sigh*

on 2/18/2005 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm hooked on these! My favorites are All That Jasmine, Sex Bomb, Bon Bomb, and Softie. I've only been disappointed in Tisty Tosty (lacking scent, but it was moisturizing). There are others that I would like to try, but I'm not big on glitter.

on 1/16/2005 3:24:00 AM

I love Lush bath bombs! So glad Lush has opened some stores in the States. They can be pricy but I've found that half of one is plenty in a normal size tub. In addition to the wonderful scents, they do do a nice job of softening the water. Some favorites are Avobath, Uluru, Big Blue, Softy, Waving Not Drowning, Sakura. I tend to avoid the ones with lots of plant additives because they leave residue and can stain the tub, but putting the ballistic in a nylon sockie would help with cleanup.

on 12/30/2004 5:00:00 AM

Lush bath bombs are a great indulgence and I love the way the whole bathroom smells great when I have some in stock!!! My favourites are Butterball and Fairy Jasmine (not sure if we have some different names here in Aus)and I also like Summer Blues....

on 11/13/2004 11:42:00 AM

I think i'm in the minority here..I don't get the hype. Am I missing something? The bath items I've tried so far: Candy Cane Bubble Bar, Sexy Bath Bomb, Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb, Jasmie Bath Bomb. Do they smell good? Sure, though some have an artificial waxy scent to them. Do they moisturize? Not at all, in fact I find them to be drying. Are they expensive? Hell yes. What's so "amazing" about a $7 bath? Yes, some of the Bath Bombs go for $6.95 and can be used 1 time. I guess you could try to cut them but I'm thinking it would make a huge mess and even the store says they are once use only. I's much rather spring for some other luxurious bath product anyday.. LUSH=overrated.

on 9/23/2004 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Unlike other reviewers, I'm not too crazy about LUSH bath bombs. The smell is overpowering, so I usually smash them while they're still in their bags and use a few pieces at a time. Still, I've tried at least 8 different kinds and they smell artificial, unlike other LUSH products. And they leave a horrible mess in the tub!

on 9/12/2004 3:59:00 AM

BathBombs are my absolute favorite item from LUSH. There's so many different scents and they are all very indulgent and wonderful for my skin. Certain ones will leave color around the tub that'll require scrubbing and flower petals are a bit messy to clean (leave it in an old nylon and then put it in the water) but they are really quite a wonderful bath experience!

Popular Bath Treatments