October 23, 2014 | 1749 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Trixie_belle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these, theyre so much fun :) I love trying out new ones. My favourite is Butterball though. They have a really good range of smells and most of them have fun things that float around your bath like flower petals or glitter. They are handmade and only fresh ingredients are used, which accounts for the relatively high prices

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by LuckySunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lush bath bombs are some of the best I've ever used! They are _huge_ in comparison to most store brands (though I see a trend in etailers offering comparable sized bombs) The fizzing action is second to none. The first time I used one I was in shock, I dropped it into the bath and it exploded with fizz! The smell is heavenly and lingers through the whole bathroom. So far my favorite is Jingle Spells which is like bathing in the night sky *sigh*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm hooked on these! My favorites are All That Jasmine, Sex Bomb, Bon Bomb, and Softie. I've only been disappointed in Tisty Tosty (lacking scent, but it was moisturizing). There are others that I would like to try, but I'm not big on glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 3:24:00 AM More reviews by chochosan

I love Lush bath bombs! So glad Lush has opened some stores in the States. They can be pricy but I've found that half of one is plenty in a normal size tub. In addition to the wonderful scents, they do do a nice job of softening the water. Some favorites are Avobath, Uluru, Big Blue, Softy, Waving Not Drowning, Sakura. I tend to avoid the ones with lots of plant additives because they leave residue and can stain the tub, but putting the ballistic in a nylon sockie would help with cleanup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 5:00:00 AM More reviews by twinmum0

Lush bath bombs are a great indulgence and I love the way the whole bathroom smells great when I have some in stock!!! My favourites are Butterball and Fairy Jasmine (not sure if we have some different names here in Aus)and I also like Summer Blues....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2004 11:42:00 AM More reviews by taylor0616

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think i'm in the minority here..I don't get the hype. Am I missing something? The bath items I've tried so far: Candy Cane Bubble Bar, Sexy Bath Bomb, Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb, Jasmie Bath Bomb. Do they smell good? Sure, though some have an artificial waxy scent to them. Do they moisturize? Not at all, in fact I find them to be drying. Are they expensive? Hell yes. What's so "amazing" about a $7 bath? Yes, some of the Bath Bombs go for $6.95 and can be used 1 time. I guess you could try to cut them but I'm thinking it would make a huge mess and even the store says they are once use only. I's much rather spring for some other luxurious bath product anyday.. LUSH=overrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mraheja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unlike other reviewers, I'm not too crazy about LUSH bath bombs. The smell is overpowering, so I usually smash them while they're still in their bags and use a few pieces at a time. Still, I've tried at least 8 different kinds and they smell artificial, unlike other LUSH products. And they leave a horrible mess in the tub!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 3:59:00 AM More reviews by chaosbunny

BathBombs are my absolute favorite item from LUSH. There's so many different scents and they are all very indulgent and wonderful for my skin. Certain ones will leave color around the tub that'll require scrubbing and flower petals are a bit messy to clean (leave it in an old nylon and then put it in the water) but they are really quite a wonderful bath experience!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 6:00:00 PM More reviews by SY1004

OMG.. I never heard about this brand until I walked into their newly open store in Herald Sq. NYC, and I bought the whole store out with me!! I was soo curious about the whole line, and these are fabulous!! They fizz up like champaigne! I like these in Butterball and Think Pink!! Too bad you can only use these once. It's a nice treat for yourself. Very moisturizing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 7:48:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The use stuff from LUSH for my baths, exclusively, because I honestly find them the best. I have yet to find better bath bombs than LUSH ones.