December 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

If you want a sheer to light coverage this foundation is perfect. But I need more coverage and I hate that it oxidized after a few hours, I don't mind it so much when I'm tan during the summer but during the winter it's a nightmare. I suggest buy a couple of shade lighter. What I use this now is to mix it with my other foundation to get my perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is one of the best foundations I've ever used! It is really hot here, but this stayed on my face even after being outside most of the day. The color I got is a perfect match for my skintone. I'm so glad I found this! For $3.97, you can't go wrong with this one!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by payjark

No no no no nooo. I bought this maybe 3 months ago and just rediscovered it. Its sooo orange and it oxidized EVEN MORE through the day. It was a cakey mess and I'm glad i only had to go to WM really fast today and nowhere else because I would have been made fun of honestly. And it made me soo oily. Too bad I don't have the receipt :( This went straight to the garbage can.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Makeitup17

I was hoping it would be an amazing foundation, but it ended up being too cakey even if i put a thin layer on, and even the lightest shade would turn orange after a couple of minutes. It would also streak which got annoying. The spatula was weird to me at first but now i actually wish more foundations had it! At least it wasn't a huge waste of money as it was only $2 on sale. I see it works for some other people though, so its worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by baabyyjaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh my gosh. I've never had a foundation so good. it gives me a perfect airbrush look and it doesn't seem like it oxidizes or whatever when I wear it. it doesn't make my pores look big and the spatula thing is convinent for me . the only thing I don't like is the smell! it just doesn't smell all that pretty. but it's so affordable that it doesn't break my 13 year old budget which is like 20$ for makeup xD

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sabryfob

I like this foundation. Very buildable. I will buy it again.
Cons: no waterproof. Beware if you cry, it's raining or something like that.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by babyslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this product for the first six months I was using it. I was using shade 130 True Ivory-- a bit lighter than my skintone. The spatula applicator is super convenient, and it sets matte with a powder foundation on top. But after awhile, I noticed that it gave my t-zone a cakey appearance after a few hours of wear, with and without primer. (I could attribute this to the winter weather, but I've been turned off to this product ever since.) The price is right-- only $2-5. Give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

I like this foundation a lot so far. It's medium coverage and build-able. I read on MUA that some have issues with it oxidizing. Because of this, I was very careful to pick a shade that was a TAD lighter than my skin tone. All in all, it doesn't seem to change on my skin anyway. It matches almost perfectly. (I wear it in 230 Warm Ivory). It makes my pores look smaller and my skin look fresh and clean. Apply it with a good foundation brush! For the price, about $4, it's worth a try. Will most likely repurchase after I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like that this foundation truly does not emphasize my pores, and I love that it dries to a semi-matte finish. The coverage is probably about light-medium, which I find acceptable with a powder foundation on top, but I do wish it was a little more pigmented. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but I wish it lasted a bit longer. The biggest problem I have with it is that the lightest shade is slightly too dark and yellow for my skin. I don't know why Rimmel has such a problem making pale foundations. The price is incredibly low, though, so I think it deserves a pretty decent rating because I haven't encountered anything at that price that is nearly as good, and I would probably buy it again if I was really on a budget.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Kellychancee

I'm really unsure about this product, here's why. I bought it because it claimed to blur imperfections and it was cheap. It really does blur imperfections and makes you look airbrushed (I have acne and it really blurs any blemishes I may have), and it does feel pretty light on my skin, but it just oxidates so much. If you don't know what that mean, basically it makes your skin turn orange. I wore this to school the other day and was so embarrassed because I felt like my face was orange all day and didn't match my neck. If it didn't oxidate so much, it would be a great foundation. Maybe when I have a tan it will work better.