NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip cream lasts forever, and is so pigmented, the only thing that isn't that great is how drying it is.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im in love with its creamy, long lasting and non-sticky formula.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought one of the lip creams today, and i fell in love! the lip creams dry instantly, and are not irritating when they dry.

YASSSSS. I love these so much. They feel super super comfortable on the lips, which is my #1 criteria in a liquid to matte lipstick. I love the colors, and they never flake on me. I do touch it up after eating/drinking just to make it look fresh, but it never comes off from just talking or normal wear. A+!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I looooove these. There's a learning curve though. I like to apply multiple layers, so let each coat dry in between applications. Nice color payoff and lasts me all day. I just touch up after lunch. I don't apply anything underneath or else it will break down the color. Make sure your lips are completely dry and smooth before application or it will emphasize your lip lines!

Love this lip cream! It stains your lips so even when it starts wearing off, the color is still there. It is a little sticky. Love the color selection too! I have about 6 colors, like Intense Spice Cake the best!

I love this product and it's long lasting!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

For reference: I have very pigmented lips, and I hate having naturally pink lips so I usually like
full coverage lippies. But these aren't. I suggest you use this after moisturize your lips.

Packaging: Eh. The color is always very off, and I have to search swatches before purchase.
I like the matte black on the other end. I hate the doe foot applicator! Some are well made,
but these, just soaked up all the product and you can never get even application with these!!

Texture & color: I have mine in Stockholm. Love the color, but because of my super pink lips,
they just look pink. Needs more coverage. The texture is nice, and not drying. It does have a
matte finish, but the formula is actually quite soft. Love the idea of a matte lip "cream" too!

How it looks: If your lips has a tiny tiny dry spot on it, it'll make it stand out like craaaazy. So
always moisturize before application ( as mentioned earlier ). It also accentuates every one
of my fine lines...

Value: Another eh. It's around 3-6 dollars depending on where you get them, some more pricey.
It barely comes with any product, maybe because the applicator soaks it all up. Not worth the price.

Overall: I don't think it's worth the rave, but it is a matte but lightweight lip cream. I will purchase
another one in the dark purple/plum/burgundy color because I'm searching for a subtle lippie
in that shade and these would be perfect! I don't like that so many of them are just pink, but I
can handle that. Perfect for beginners, I'll edit if something changes after a while of owning.

Love, @tbhaudio on instagram <3

I have these in Cairo, Stockholm, Istanbul and Antwerp. I love one, kinda like two and absolutely hate the fourth. First off I'm not a lipstick person. I have a lot of natural contrast in my face and it is easy for a lip color to take over my entire face and look clownish. But I've gotten a little more adventurous lately so after my awesome experience with the Nyx slim lip in ever I thought I'd give them a try.

First I absolutely adore Istanbul it's a soft neutral pink. On application it's creamy and the cake flavor isn't over powering, the color is true from tube to lip to dry. Once dry it doesn't suck all the moisture out of my lips and lasts at least 4 hours. 5 lippies for Istanbul.

The ones that I kinda sorta like are Stockholm and Cairo.

Stockholm is a caramel muave color that while matte isn't drying. It just blends in too much with my natural lip color so I might as well just wear Chapstick, for someone with less pigmented lips it will be an HG.

Cairo is that perfect lip eraser color for me. I'd call it an HG nude over MAC hue except for one thing. The name Cairo fits with what this s*** does to my lips, turns them dryer than the Egyptian desert. I have to apply Chapstick before and after otherwise it's painful dry. And the Chapstick just kills any chance it has for lasting more than 30 min. I don't know why this one is so different from the others that I have but it is.

Which brings me to Antwerp. CRAZY CAT LADY PINK. I was hoping for something like Istanbul but with a little more oomph yeah no that's not what I got. it reminds me of the first lipstick I bought when I was 7. I bought because it was my favorite neon pink color, then I wore it with one of those denim 90's blossom hats and my mom taught me the important beauty lesson of restraint. Just no it was bad.

I wish I could give this more than a 3 but just how inconsistent it is through the shades is what makes me mark it down.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

hands down!!
one of my favourite lippies product