NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Some of the best lip creams I've ever tried. Sao Paulo and Cannes are lovely shades on my skin tone but BEWARE: I highly recommend you find a local Ulta or store you can try out testers! The colors on the NYX website and on the tubes are not dependable. Otherwise, go hog wild with these babies. They have a great color payoff, longevity and don't dry out your lips. Better than a lot of other lippies out there.

Holy Grail matte lip colors!!! I am seriously in love with this product!!!! It is the most amazing matte lipstick I have ever used. I have a ton of different colors and they all feel great. They don't dry my lips out terribly yet they are completely matte. It also doesn't clump up on my lips like a lot of other matte lipsticks. The cream/gloss form makes it easy to apply. Sooooo long wearing and just overall a great product to own.

on 2/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

on 2/18/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just purchased Copenhagen and Transylvania (surprisingly) the 2 most popular colors. If anyone is looking for them, try online at Ulta. The are definitely mattes and they are beautiful. It doesn't feel like lip gloss or lipstick. It is thee most light weight lip product, you might forget you are wearing it.

on 2/12/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So far, I only have this product in the color Istanbul. (I'm lusting after Transylvania and Copenhagen SO bad). Istanbul appears to be a natural, muted rose color, but since I am extraordinarily pale like a freaky unicorn person, it actually turns almost neon coral on my lips. I'm definitely not complaining though, it's a beautiful color that garners many compliments.

The texture is my absolute favorite thing about this. It's just like velvet! Imagine koala chinchilla angel babies, but even more velvety. It is matte, obviously, yet the creamy texture makes your lips look so soft and kissable. (Also, if you do kiss someone, this won't transfer!) The applicator is lovely and gives you good control. However, you may want to clean up the edges with a q-tip or concealer to get it nice and defined.

It doesn't seem to dry out nor moisturize my lips. I think that attempting to put gloss over this would be a bad idea. I've never tried it myself, but judging from the way the formula feels, glossing it up will most likely make the color get all streaky and uneven. It's called "soft matte lip cream" for a reason, yall! Put down that gloss! It's not meant to be.
Also, I don't recommend applying the cream immediately after applying a balm. Let the balm soak in a little while before applying the cream.

It smells like vanilla cupcakes, not in a juvenile way, but still, it's not a scent for everyone. It goes away in a few minutes, though, so don't let this deter you. I was afraid of the scent factor because my skin does not react well to 99% of scented products, but miraculously I noted no irritation at all.

I've been able to wear this for 3 hours without liner before it started to settle into my lip lines and make me look like a granny. I have a feeling it could wear longer if you can find a liner to match the color.
All in all, this is a great product. One of the best lip products I've found.

on 1/31/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! i have bought every single color since i discovered them about 3 years ago.. my favorite colors are by far Copenhagen, Abu dhabi, and London! The best non-smuge formula and will stay on through eating, drinking, partying, anything! Can be slightly drying if you apply more than 1 coat but the opaque formula wouldn't need more than one coat anyways! Perfection, A+!!! HG product!

on 1/26/2015 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought the lip creme in Monte Carlo. it is very creamy, light and stays (mostly) put. There is a small amount of transfer onto straws and such, but that isn't a big deal. The color is a deep red, about 2 shades darker than true red.

on 1/26/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This are great! I only have the shades Stockholm and Addis Ababa. They don't settle into the lines in my lips, and coming from someone with lips that dry out very quickly, they are pretty hydrating. They last for a couple of hours through eating and drinking, and drink water all day Long, but they are not like a long lasting lipstick, you will have to reapply. Other than that, they're really good and I highly recommend. Different will repurchase, and I need to buy a lot more shades...

on 1/26/2015 12:23:00 AM

I have this in shade Transylvania! I am very inlove and obsessed. I like the packaging, I love the formula. Only downside is that it's not waterproof. Overall, it's great! I am going to repurchase!!!!!

on 1/25/2015 1:37:00 AM

LOVE this product! It's a must have! I have the Dark Red and Light Pink, i don't remember the exact name for each colour but they are just perfect. I love how it's matte so the light pink is perfect for morning and night! As for the red one, i would usually wear it at night - when there's an occasion but the pink one is definitely my everyday lip cream!! It should be in every girl's makeup bag!