December 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just about the worst mascara I've ever tried. It went on wet and heavy and took the curl out of my lashes. As far as water resistant goes, I don't think so. I have oily skin and this product really smeared on me. So, water might not easily budge it, but skin oil does.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by gigglymonkiez

When I first tried this mascara, I didn't really like it, but since I already opened the tube, and couldn't return it, I decided to just keep using it. After 3 tries of using it, I actually started to like it a lot. Strangely, it worked very well after the first 3 uses. Like other people said, it lengthened more than it volumized - but this is not to say it didn't volumize at all - it still did. For me, since I prefer lengthening over volumizing, this is actually the perfect "fusion" for me. So I absolutely loved this product for a month, and then after 3-4 weeks of using it, it started to dry out a little and clump. It was so weird because it wasn't even gradual. Just for the entire month it was perfect, and then the next day, it looked bad. Though I did love this mascara for the first month, I think it's ridiculous for it to last only a month and then just suddenly clump up and look bad and cakey. So because of this, I wouldn't repurchase - which is a shame since my lashes really looked great for the first month. Packaging is big/fat - could be kind of chubby cute, but I don't like how it takes up so much space.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lexaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This mascara was on sale at Target, so I decided I'd give it a try. Not a huge fan. My main problem with this is that it does not hold a curl AT ALL. I have straight, Asian lashes and this didn't do anything for me. Also, as someone said below, the bristles are way too short. The brush itself doesn't distribute a lot of product either, so it takes a while to apply the mascara. I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! I used to combine mascaras to get length + volume, but this does both for me :D It's very buildable and doesn't get clumpy! To me, it's a bit expensive (I usually pay no more than $2 for mascara haha) but it's very worth it and does what it says. I would for sure buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

So I have short, stubby, straight, down-ward pointing asian lashes, and I'm always on the prowl for something that work even the least bit.
This mascara was an utter disappointment =( I own the Covergirl Lashexact and Volumeexact and I love those! I thought this would be the final answer since it was supposed to be volume and lengthening.
It lengthened like it said it would, but my lashes drooped lower than ever! Would not hold a curl no matter how much I curled. It was $6 and the packaging was ok . . . the wand was hard to use since it was so big and the bristles were so short.
will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jenlchristensen

I am on probably my fourth tube of this stuff. I like big eyelashes: like, Tammy Faye big. I used to only use Hypnose Drama but times dictated that I save money so I tried this. I have to say I like it better than Hypnose- which honestly I never really felt lived up to the hype. I swipe a few coats on and it's a good daytime look, and when I go out I PILE it on, coat after coat, and NO clumps. I don't notice any smearing or smudging, but I don't wear contacts or have allergies, so that probably explains it. It easily washes off with my face cleanser- no separate oily remover needed (unlike the Hypnose). I even love the chubby purple tube! The only problem is the lump of product that is on the end of the brush when it's first pulled out of the tube, so one lippy off. Other than that, I love this stuff and will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I could go on and on about how much I adore this mascara, but I'll get to the important points. This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara! I get tons of volume and good length with this. As for curling, I feel this mascara does a good job keeping my lashes slightly curled even without a curler. (It doesn't claim to curl, and yet it does a pretty good job of it!)
The only slight, slight downfall is that it isn't very water resistant. (I know the difference between water PROOF and water RESISTANT) I wasn't expecting too much, but I cried while wearing it and I I had some mascara come off.

Overall this mascara is amazing and you definetly should check it out!! I got it for about 7 dollars which is good for a mascara that gives amazing quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

We've all heard people sing the praises of LashBlast, of course. My fave mascara is Benefit They're Real! but it doesn't come in any color but black, and I like to have dark brown mascara for daytime. I have really long lashes and I just think it's a little much on me to wear They're Real during the day, because it adds so much length and volume it's just a bit overstated. I'm looking for a cheap alternative for everyday, and I grabbed the water resistant formula by accident. Does it hold up to tears? Not really. It didn't run down my face, but it still comes right off when my eyes tear from allergies. But it doesn't really flake on me, and is not clumpy. A couple of people mentioned that it doesn't hold a curl, but it held a curl for me just fine. There is nothing really wrong with LashBlast. It adds some length, some volume, nice definition. It's just nothing special. So, I'm still searching for a deep brown mascara I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cowgirljustus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this mascara! I use 2 coats and apply slowly for the best coverage and length. I hold the lash root up while I apply and get a little bit of curl if I go slow. No smearing, clumping or flaking. I'm stocking up on this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use up all my makeup, even the ones that didn't live up to expectations. This one.... in the garbage. It makes my lashes FALL OUT like none other.