Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was really hoping that this would be my go-to mascara for summer when I bought it. There's a lot of hype with the Lash Blast series, but I was disappointed with LB Volume because of its inability to hold a curl. I bought this one figuring, it's water resistant, so it should be able to hold a curl, right? Wrong! Maybe this is the difference between "water resistant" and "waterproof"... (It doesn't even hold up well in the water, compared to some of my waterproof Maybelline mascaras.)

I love this mascara sooo much! I've used the LashBlast volume in the orange tube before and I loved it, so I thought I would give this one a try. I have short, stubby lashes so mascara is my favorite product and I love trying new ones.

This mascara offers a lot of volume after just one coat, but I found that for volume and length, I had to apply several coats. But I always apply tons of mascara anyways because I like the dramatic look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER USED!

I've tried many mascaras, this is fantastic! Previously i tried Lash Blast Length, that was very good a lengthening, as it promised. this mascara also does what it says. It lengthens so much, even more than Lash Blast Length! And it volumises more than any other volumising mascara without the clumps. I cant use mascara if it clumps, so this is perfect, i love the ''feathery'' look. Also, this actually curls my lashes when i put it on. One coat is good for everyday wear, more coats for a more dramatic look!

PROS:
- Very dark
- separates lashes
- volumises
- brush is cool
- no clumps
- lengthens alot
- cheap! (very important to me!)
- brush doesn't gather too much product
- formula isn't too wet or dry, just perfect
- very buildable
- no smudging, smearing or flaking

CONS:
- smells a bit weird, but doesn't really bother me

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just about the worst mascara I've ever tried. It went on wet and heavy and took the curl out of my lashes. As far as water resistant goes, I don't think so. I have oily skin and this product really smeared on me. So, water might not easily budge it, but skin oil does.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first tried this mascara, I didn't really like it, but since I already opened the tube, and couldn't return it, I decided to just keep using it. After 3 tries of using it, I actually started to like it a lot. Strangely, it worked very well after the first 3 uses. Like other people said, it lengthened more than it volumized - but this is not to say it didn't volumize at all - it still did. For me, since I prefer lengthening over volumizing, this is actually the perfect "fusion" for me. So I absolutely loved this product for a month, and then after 3-4 weeks of using it, it started to dry out a little and clump. It was so weird because it wasn't even gradual. Just for the entire month it was perfect, and then the next day, it looked bad. Though I did love this mascara for the first month, I think it's ridiculous for it to last only a month and then just suddenly clump up and look bad and cakey. So because of this, I wouldn't repurchase - which is a shame since my lashes really looked great for the first month. Packaging is big/fat - could be kind of chubby cute, but I don't like how it takes up so much space.

This mascara was on sale at Target, so I decided I'd give it a try. Not a huge fan. My main problem with this is that it does not hold a curl AT ALL. I have straight, Asian lashes and this didn't do anything for me. Also, as someone said below, the bristles are way too short. The brush itself doesn't distribute a lot of product either, so it takes a while to apply the mascara. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this mascara! I used to combine mascaras to get length + volume, but this does both for me :D It's very buildable and doesn't get clumpy! To me, it's a bit expensive (I usually pay no more than $2 for mascara haha) but it's very worth it and does what it says. I would for sure buy this again.

So I have short, stubby, straight, down-ward pointing asian lashes, and I'm always on the prowl for something that work even the least bit.
This mascara was an utter disappointment =( I own the Covergirl Lashexact and Volumeexact and I love those! I thought this would be the final answer since it was supposed to be volume and lengthening.
It lengthened like it said it would, but my lashes drooped lower than ever! Would not hold a curl no matter how much I curled. It was $6 and the packaging was ok . . . the wand was hard to use since it was so big and the bristles were so short.
will not be repurchasing.

I am on probably my fourth tube of this stuff. I like big eyelashes: like, Tammy Faye big. I used to only use Hypnose Drama but times dictated that I save money so I tried this. I have to say I like it better than Hypnose- which honestly I never really felt lived up to the hype. I swipe a few coats on and it's a good daytime look, and when I go out I PILE it on, coat after coat, and NO clumps. I don't notice any smearing or smudging, but I don't wear contacts or have allergies, so that probably explains it. It easily washes off with my face cleanser- no separate oily remover needed (unlike the Hypnose). I even love the chubby purple tube! The only problem is the lump of product that is on the end of the brush when it's first pulled out of the tube, so one lippy off. Other than that, I love this stuff and will continue to buy.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I could go on and on about how much I adore this mascara, but I'll get to the important points. This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara! I get tons of volume and good length with this. As for curling, I feel this mascara does a good job keeping my lashes slightly curled even without a curler. (It doesn't claim to curl, and yet it does a pretty good job of it!)
The only slight, slight downfall is that it isn't very water resistant. (I know the difference between water PROOF and water RESISTANT) I wasn't expecting too much, but I cried while wearing it and I I had some mascara come off.

Overall this mascara is amazing and you definetly should check it out!! I got it for about 7 dollars which is good for a mascara that gives amazing quality.

Popular Mascaras