April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion water resistant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use up all my makeup, even the ones that didn't live up to expectations. This one.... in the garbage. It makes my lashes FALL OUT like none other.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LoisMax3rd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not lengthen or add volume to my lashes even after several applications. It was a waste of my money and I would not recommend this to anyone nor would I buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ashmakeuplover

I have tiny eyes which means i have tony eyelashes, I not that good with make up but i have tried many eyelashes and this one is really good my favorite so far, i going to try more covergirl mascara and almay mascara:D hop ei helped

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I typically look for a mascara that offers great lengthening/curling, some volume, nice separation of lashes, and no clumping. This does just that! I especially love the brush on this. This is probably going to be a new staple of mine, since Maybelline and Cover Girl tend to discontinue my favorite drug store mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It made my lashes droop :( I have Asian lashes so it's really important that my mascara holds curl. Since this does not, I will not be repurchasing.

The formula is meh. It just makes my eyelashes look a bit darker. Otherwise, doesn't do much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

It's ok. its stays on ALL DAY though. this mascara had never ever smudged or smeared on me. So if you girls are debating about which cover girl mascara to buy, this would be it! "So don't look like a sad panda, buy this mascara!"
However it doesn't really add to the length or volume so I would have to take 2 lippie off.. The staying power is amazing tho.
PS: I just wish the tube was so chubby hehehe. Probably the best cover girl mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sandi117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

This is not what I was expecting. When I read water resistant on any labeling when it comes to mascara, I expect it to stand up to rain and the typical watery eyes of allergy season. Not this mascara. I have seasonal allergies and even with wiping my eyes with Kleenex as carefully as I can, it still smears and runs... It does what it needs to do, though, which is why I'm not giving it a worse score. As just a mascara, it coats evenly, doesn't clump, and does add some volume. But... I won't be buying this again. I'm probably going to stick with Maybelline from now on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know what on earth I'm doing wrong here but this mascara just does not hold my curl at all. As soon as I put it on, my lashes droop and I get this weird 90 degree pointy lash thing going on. Not attractive. On the plus side though, it doesn't smear or smudge. Everyone always talks about how great the Lashblast is but that wasn't my experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by obscured

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Booooooooo! This didn't hold a curl to save its life. My lash curl was gone right after I applied this. Thankfully it was only 8 bucks. Definitely will not buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by SLOTATfan

i bought this product for i think $7, it does look really good, and the brush makes it really easy to apply, but after a few hours, it starts to, fade away i guess, and its not really all that water proof, but i do like it