September 19, 2014 | 1603 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really love this trio! I'm still sort of new to makeup, and Walking on Eggshells has been my go to neutral look for every day wear. Now that I've started to get a hang of applying eye shadows, I wanted something a little more dramatic. The colors are still pretty neutral, but you can build them and make a beautiful smoky eye. The taupe color is perfect for all over the lid and can be worn on its own. Te dark brown/black color is super pigmented but can easily be blended. I was a little wary of the pink color, but it's really beautiful highlight for under the brow. I'm in high school and can make it work for any everyday look. I'd definitely recommend this, and I hope to get more trios in the future. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this trio. The peach color has so many uses. I use it by itself on my lids when going for a natural look. Also, it works so well as a natural looking highlighter for the brow and cheek bones. The taupe shade is AMAZING! I use this color for contouring my lids since it is too dark for an all over color. The darkest color is complete crap IMO. It is impossible to blend and far too dark for most people to contour with. Hey, two great shades out of three isn't that bad. I probably will not repurchase because I don't use this pallette enough to ever hit pan. Also, the peach and taupe colors are great but don't suit my skintone as well as the WnW Sweet as Candy trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with wet 'n' wild eyeshadows thanks to the beauty gurus on youtube. They are dirt cheap, super pigmented, easy to blend, and last all day over my ud primer potion. They had them on sale at walgreens buy one get one half off last week and I stocked up. They make some really pretty colors too. The colors in this pallette remind me a lot of some neutral mac ones that I have used. Kudos for making a great product at an unbeatable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is in a hard to open container & I really think it's a downfall yet a positive is how there is an imprint on each of the 3 shades reading - Eyelid, crease & browbone. I wasn't too sure if I initially liked it until I applied it with eye primer & a full makeup. I absolutely love it now & will repurchase. It has a nice natural look with a slight shimmer. The eyelid colour is a taupey mushroom colour, the browbone colour is a soft creamy light pink & the crease colour is is a browny steel colour. The crease colour is highly pigmented whereas the other two shades aren't as pigmented. I have to really watch the amount of crease colour I use as it's a little too pigmented yet if used with a light hand, it works well with the other two colours. I also found the crease colour was hard to blend so it needs to be applied & blended at the same time. There was also a lot of fall out which is difficult with the crease colour being so pigmented & dark. All in all, if applied with these considerations, it's a must have pallet - beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by next1

Really not much to say that hasnt already been said, the taupe is great for everyday wear (although I will wear any color anytime), I usually add a black base underneath just to intensify the color. The shimmery pinky golden beige color is great, I use it almost every day as in inner corner highlight or as an all over color on the one day every 5 yrs that I feel like going neutral. My favorite of this trio is most definately the dark brown with rose gold spadkles, its perfect as a liner, as an all over lid color for a smokey look and of course itz great in the crease. I do prefer to do a cut crease with this color though as it can begin to look muddy and loses the sparkles if its blended too much. All in all an amazing trio with a ton of versatility.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lasherjlg

Love this palette. The colors are gorgeous and well pigmented. Used with a primer, the shadows stay on all day. I love how the WNW palettes all say "browbone", "crease", and "eyelid". This is very helpful for those who are starting out and need a little guidance on what to do with the colors. The "browbone" color is a pretty, satiny peachy-pink color. The "crease" color is a really pretty dark brown with a little peachy sparkle. The "eyelid" color is a light purple shimmer. For $2.99, I think the WNW palettes are absolute must trys.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm loving Wet n Wild's Color Icon eyeshadows. This "Silent Treatment" trio is fabulous, and I find myself reaching for it a lot lately!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: The three colors in this palette are: a very light, satiny/pearly pink (beautiful highlight); a super dark, cool brown with gold shimmer; and a purple-toned gray with a satiny/pearly finish. I especially love the latter color, but they all work beautifully together.
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: Although these are powder eyeshadows, I feel they're kind of creamy, soft, and easy to apply and blend.
COLOR PAY-OFF: These are very pigmented and show up on your eyes just as they do in the palette/pan.
STAYING POWER: The shadows stay on all day long, and I haven't even noticed significant creasing even without a base underneath.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but great!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these trios at WalMart, Walgreen's, and Smith's Marketplace for fairly cheap, and I got mine from Smith's Marketplace. I can't remember exactly what I paid for it, but I want to say it was about $2.39, which is pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad for the price, all shadows usable. The taupe one is a great all over lid color, and good for daytime because it's not too shimmery. The highlight color actually surprised me, I thought it would be really frosty - but it's perfect for low-makeup days when you don't feel like being bothered but don't want to leave your eyes totally bare. A light application leaves a soft, subtle sheen on your eyelids, and lasts all day if you use a little primer.

The dark color is less wearable for me, it's a deep brown winey color, with teeny gold sparkles. Better for night time, I think, but so far I have only used it smudged around my eyes as a liner. It stays put, always a good thing!

All in all, this is a good buy for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this at my local swapmeet for 1.50:)

Colors are great and pigmented. I would use this everyday but I already have a go to palette. Instead I stash this in my car with other makeup items in case I need to touch up.

I like the fact that his it comes with two different type brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i love this trio
especially the lid color
pretty purple grey for the eyelid color
the crease is great for the outer corner
the highlight eh its too shimmery for a highlight but great for the inner corner
love this trio and will def. buy again!
plus its cheap!