Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 2/3/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I felt so pretty and "natural" when I put this on. My cheeks were fresh and glowing, it smelt good and I was convinced this was going to become a favorite. Then.. I saw myself in a window reflection. SHIMMERY mess. I don't mind a little shimmer but I looked like Edward. I still wear this in the winter when the sun it's not bouncing off of all the sparkles. I will not be repurchasing when it's finished.

on 1/2/2013 7:19:00 PM

Gorgeous blush. Pretty colour and packaging.

on 12/21/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so I really like this blush. It smells good and it looks like hearts, I mean how cute is that? The only thing I don't like about it is that some of the colors are too dark for my skin, but the rest looks good and makes you look very awake. :) Also, the bottom half of the packaging is a great little mirror! I'm going to be sad when this runs out...if it ever does. :)

on 10/1/2012 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know I bought the Happy Blush in Natural, but I just don't see the love everyone has for it! I also have the bronzer, which was less than stellar, but I thought this blush must be something special. Nope. Barely any color payoff - I actually have to use a stiff brush to get any color out of it. They always feel like they have a film on top. Not much "glow" to it, which is disappointing because it looks so pretty in the case. I think it's super expensive when you can get much better results from a MAC or a Nars blush, for only a few dollars more. Doesn't really look like I'm wearing blush, which may be the point, but it did nothing to make me happy. Not detecting any violet scent either. Won't recommend or repurchase. Even Wet n' Wild's pearl pink is much better quality.

on 9/26/2012 3:03:00 PM

I really wanted to use this forever! But it broke me out on my cheeks in cystic acne. I tried to give it several tries, and everytime... the cystic acne comes back. Besides that, this is really a great blush. It smells amazing, lasts all day, and gives such a pretty glow!

on 9/25/2012 11:30:00 AM

I own the two-piece bonus combo that is shown in the main photo. I have had it for about 8 months, and each time I use it (which is often) it occurs to me to come and write a review on this product, because I like it so much.

The small bronzer is the most beautiful, subty-colored powder that is great for dusting on to cheeks and brow. It gives me the nicest overall glow and sometimes it amazes me when I catch a glimpse in the mirror, how really beautiful and natural it looks.

The same with the larger blush. This one is shimmery, but I also have a more matte version with the same heart pattern that I love just as much.

Really pleased with these, regret taking so long to buy and review them.

on 9/24/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gave it away to someone. Color not good for me. Looked ok on my hand not good on my face. Lovely look and packaging. Didn't apply very well on my face. I have pink undertones in my skin. Just not impressed at all with it. Kind of cheap product I think. Would prob look good on someone with dark hair and different skin tone.

on 9/18/2012 9:16:00 AM

I LOVE this blush!! Not only is it in the cutest packaging but the quality is superb. I've been wearing this blush everyday for the past two weeks and I can't get enough of it. The color is great and just knowing it won't break my skin out makes me love it even more. I just love this brand and this blush is an A++!!

on 9/1/2012 3:52:00 PM

I love physicians formula products, and when l saw this "mood-boosting" blush about a year ago I wondered if it lived up to its claim, so I purchased it. I fell in love with this blush. Everything about this is just perfect. First off, the shiny pink packaging is adorable, including the actual blush which is made up of different colored hearts, which when blended together creates a natural looking color suitable for many skin tones. It has an AMAZING violet smell, not the yucky makeup smell. It literally makes me smile every time I smell it. It's shimmery, which some people don't like, but I love it, it gives my face a radiant glow without making it look like you have sparkles on your face. You look instantly glowy and youthful. On days when my skin feels dull, this transforms my face. This product is worth the money and I'm definately repurchasing this great product. :)

on 7/14/2012 3:10:00 PM

This blush is AMAZING! After seeing some swatches online I went to CVS and bought both the Pink one and the Natural one to try. I wanted to love the pink one, but I have light-medium skin with golden undertones and it looked too made up and "off". Then I swiped on the natural one and was really surprised by how great it looked. I didn't look like I was wearing blush. I just looked glowy! It's a peachy-pinkish tone that I think will adjust to a wide variety of skin tones. It's definitely worth a shot. The powder is so silky and not chalky at all like some drugstore blushes. I actually like it better than all of my high end ones because it makes you look like you, but brighter and more beautiful.

Popular Blush Products