August 31, 2014 | 1604 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by BubberNe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own the two-piece bonus combo that is shown in the main photo. I have had it for about 8 months, and each time I use it (which is often) it occurs to me to come and write a review on this product, because I like it so much.

The small bronzer is the most beautiful, subty-colored powder that is great for dusting on to cheeks and brow. It gives me the nicest overall glow and sometimes it amazes me when I catch a glimpse in the mirror, how really beautiful and natural it looks.

The same with the larger blush. This one is shimmery, but I also have a more matte version with the same heart pattern that I love just as much.

Really pleased with these, regret taking so long to buy and review them.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by purplekiwi22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gave it away to someone. Color not good for me. Looked ok on my hand not good on my face. Lovely look and packaging. Didn't apply very well on my face. I have pink undertones in my skin. Just not impressed at all with it. Kind of cheap product I think. Would prob look good on someone with dark hair and different skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed365

I LOVE this blush!! Not only is it in the cutest packaging but the quality is superb. I've been wearing this blush everyday for the past two weeks and I can't get enough of it. The color is great and just knowing it won't break my skin out makes me love it even more. I just love this brand and this blush is an A++!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by bopadoo

I love physicians formula products, and when l saw this "mood-boosting" blush about a year ago I wondered if it lived up to its claim, so I purchased it. I fell in love with this blush. Everything about this is just perfect. First off, the shiny pink packaging is adorable, including the actual blush which is made up of different colored hearts, which when blended together creates a natural looking color suitable for many skin tones. It has an AMAZING violet smell, not the yucky makeup smell. It literally makes me smile every time I smell it. It's shimmery, which some people don't like, but I love it, it gives my face a radiant glow without making it look like you have sparkles on your face. You look instantly glowy and youthful. On days when my skin feels dull, this transforms my face. This product is worth the money and I'm definately repurchasing this great product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by emi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is AMAZING! After seeing some swatches online I went to CVS and bought both the Pink one and the Natural one to try. I wanted to love the pink one, but I have light-medium skin with golden undertones and it looked too made up and "off". Then I swiped on the natural one and was really surprised by how great it looked. I didn't look like I was wearing blush. I just looked glowy! It's a peachy-pinkish tone that I think will adjust to a wide variety of skin tones. It's definitely worth a shot. The powder is so silky and not chalky at all like some drugstore blushes. I actually like it better than all of my high end ones because it makes you look like you, but brighter and more beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I literally JUST bought this and I believe I have found my HG blush! I have been searching for "that perfect blush" for months and I have found it! I bought it at Target for somewhere around 12 dollars (Target is offering buy on get one free on most PF face products!!!) with the translucent powder, which I will also review.

When I first put it on it seemed really sheer and I was a bit perplexed, so I tried to build it up and it did so in the most wonderful way! It provides a wonderful natural glow without looking ridiculous. It is that perfect pink color that I think could looks wonderful on just about anyone!

I'll come back with an update soon to see how it holds up throughout the day, my face tends to eat blush like no other xD

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Especially if you can catch the BOGO at Target!

EDIT: Nope. Nope.Nope. Like I said above, my face eats color like a beast. As this blush faded throughout the day I was left with shimmer ALL over my cheek and jaw area. NOT CUTE. So yeah, this was returned unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush! It is such a pretty color on my skin tone and gives of a gorgeous glow. The packaging on this poduct is so cute and the only con is that it is kind of expensive for a drugstore product. All in all I love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

This is my new favorite blush!

Packaging- Super cute and pink! I love how they have a mirror and a compartment underneath the brush pan for a brush they give you, though I probably won't use it that often.

Color and Pigmentation- AWESOME. I used this on a night I went out with my friends and it came out in full in all the pictures. It's really pigmented, so you don't need a lot, so it'll probably last a very long time. I also love the design of the blush, the hearts are adorable!

Lasting Power- Also great. The night I went out, it looked just as good from when I left to the minute I got home.

I never gave PF a fair shake, but I'll be buying some more of their stuff now that I've had such a great experience with this! Definitely worth a try at least!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lasts FOREVER. Amazing STAYING POWER, I go to school, sweat a ton, and it still STAYS ON! I put it over Sally Hansen "Beaming" cream blush and it makes the more amazing colour with the most amazing staying power. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by alm1217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect color I can use everyday that looks natural and brightens my face. This is it! My cheeks look like they have life in them, but it's not screaming "BLUSH!" I'm very pale and I have to be careful with all blushes as I can look like a clown quite easily. I also have some redness on my cheeks already, so sometimes I feel that I'm just making that problem worse. This blush, however, doesn't make my redness more apparent. If anything, it masks it a little. I can apply it lightly or build it up. You get a soft sheen and you can see a few bits of shimmer in bright sunlight, but it's understated.
We all know how blush has a tendency to disappear as the day wears on, but this still looks fresh on me at the end of my work day. No touching up during lunch required.
This also works well with my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I thought the bronzer might overpower the blush, but they play nice together.
The packaging is ok. I like that you can see the color without opening or turning over the compact. That saves a few extra seconds in the morning if you happen to have multiple shades of this blush. The compact opens easily as well. Of course, the included brush is terrible. The mirror is under the product in the brush compartment...a common design these days but I'm not a fan of it. Physicians Formula products tend to be rather bulky, which keeps me from buying them often, so I think it would have been a good idea to get rid of the brush and make the compact slimmer...just my personal preference though.
The price is on the high side of a drugstore product, but I don't mind. With the frequent sales on PF products and coupons/rebates, it's not too much of a hit to my wallet. Plus, with the overall quality of drugstore products improving and my growing experience with sub-par high end products, the line between the two worlds is really blurring for me anyways.
Overall, this is a great blush. The packaging leaves a bit to be desired, but it's so cute, I don't really care. Performance and texture are top notch!