Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

3.9

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 6/25/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute favourite powder; not only does it smell AMAZING, it works amazingly well (: It really mattifies my skin and gives it a nice glow; it also evens out the skin really well.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it isn't that affordable ): Being a high school student, price is a biggy for me, and since this isn't really in my price range, I wouldn't buy again, *unless* it was on sale, or the price lowered( in which case, I would be extremely happy *u* eheheh)

on 6/2/2011 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. It makes you look dewy/glowy and the shimmer is really fine. But ugh makes my face itch, and caused bumps

on 6/1/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like it! Very cute packaging, and adds a nice glow to my face. The hearts are adorable, and it smells great! Has good lasting time, and you only need a little bit of it to get it to show up nicely.

Of course, the brush is a little piece of shedding junk, but who actually uses the ones that come with anyways? It also might be a bit shimmery for some people. Kind of expensive too, so better to wait for it on sale.

Would recommend, and would buy again if I needed to!

on 5/31/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for a couple of months and have grown dependent on it. A few days ago, after applying makeup, I was looking in the mirror thinking,"What's wrong with me? I look sick." Then I realized I had forgotten my Happy Booster. A couple of swipes, and there was the healthy glow I've become accustomed to. The smell sweet, violet fragrance is nice, and the mirror is handy. I love it!

on 5/30/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What is with gluing the compact into the box? Nail-break city. I bought this because it was just too cute, but feared it might be a mistake because I have Rosacea and migraine headaches that are often triggered by smell. I thought the "pop of pink" would be too much - as is my face flushes so red that you would think "baboon butt" if you saw it. I was wrong - and am very pleased to say so. I use a big fluffy kabuki brush which blends the colors better than the one they give you. It sets and covers the yellow color corrector (a DHC product that has been discontinued) I use as well, without looking completely matte or mask-like. It gives me a nice glow. And it also works for me without the yellow corrector underneath to make my extremely rosy face much more normal looking without the powder caking up in every line. I even like the little pink heart - it works well in the blend. I'm still using the Mary Kay blush that I bought in 1990 that I have to use when I do the whole corrector, foundation and loose powder thing, but you can still read the imprint on the blush, so that tells you how little I appreciate pink on the whole. And the scent? I love it. Strong enough to smell when I apply, not a migraine trigger for me, and fades fast enough not to be obnoxious around other odor-sensitive people. I'm calling it a winner.

After finding this product on sale for 40% off, plus having a $5 off coupon, I paid $2.83 for this jem!!! Jealous much?!? Kidding - but not kidding about how much I love it! I would love it at full price! Just enough coverage to look like yourself - but better! I have fair skin with freckles - you can tell there is something there, but I don't look 'made-up'. Lovely scent and adorable packaging - it makes me smile just looking at all those cute little hearts :)

on 5/18/2011 4:54:00 PM

This is just the highlighter I've been looking for... at least that's how I like to use it. It's not as shimmery as other highlighters. I have a Chanel blush in Mocha which doesn't have any color payoff on my skin tone, but that I keep only because it adds the same kind of effortless subtle glow to my cheek. The fragrance is quite nice as well. Overall, I like it very much. For reference, I am NC30 with combination skin.

on 5/2/2011 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My least favorite of the three of the Happy Boosters I have (this, bronzer, and rose). I just feel this is a bit "light" to use as an all-over powder for my skin tone (NC30). I know it is supposed to look illuminating (right) but it kind of just translates as silvery white glitter on me. I can use this as a highlighter, though, so I'm okay with it. One complaint about the product: why is that little pink heart there? Besides to look cute.. it kind of messes it up. Does anyone want to apply pink ALL over their face? I purposely cover the heart up when I swipe a brush on it. Overall: decently pigmented, adorable packaging and smells great, but not a "must have" for my skin tone.

on 5/2/2011 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's very nice, but I only got it because it had a 6$ mail in rebate. It smells AMAZING. I can not emphasize enough on that, because it just cheers me up every time I smell it. Just wish it wasn't so glittery. The brush is horrible. I tried it, and it scratched me. Might try the light bronzer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product, Smells good and creates a great powdery soft glow. I just love it. I think the mineral powder with the swirl offers better coverage, but this is enough for me usually. Have to be careful how you swirl your applicator because you could get too much pinky in the wrong place from that heart, but it is okay just need to be careful. Not enough of a flaw to not LOVE it.

One note, I hate the brush on these. It is okay for blush but no good for powder. I use a soft cushy applicator from the body shop. Fits perfect. A nice powder puff is awesome for these...