November 24, 2014 | 1124 users online

Mascara - MAC - False Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by anitaponnampalam

I recently bought this mascara and I totally love it...it really separtes your eye lashes well and at the same-time gives a lot of volume. Please try it out....Price$21

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by oceandreamer001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have long lashes, but with this mascara they look like I have lash extensions. It doesn't flake or clump on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loooove this stuff! I have fine lashes, and this mascara in extreme black makes them look long and plush. It doesn't clump and lasts all day without flaking. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never been a fan of MAC mascaras for a number of reasons: didn't give me the look I was looking for, smudging, smearing, etc.
I decided to give False Lashes a try and I must say, I'm rather impressed. It gives me nice, long lashes with reasonable thickness. It does smudge on me a bit (my lids tend to be oily) but overall, pretty good wear. It's also cheaper than Lancome Definicils and Chanel which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

The best of the best - Period!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

Ive been using the mascara for a year now and i love it. I like that you can bend the wand easily to make it easier to apply. The only way i think it could be better is if it thickened my lashes a bit more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccaxx24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is fantastic when it comes to fanning out lashes, wow, I've never had a mascara that separates my lashes so well and makes me look like I have full long lashes. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it doesn't thicken my lashes which I would like..I'm going to continue to use it but it is not my HG mascara, I am yet to find a mascara that beats YSL False lash effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

My lashes - very light brown and puny. I have tried at least four MAC mascaras including this one. This one is slightly better than Zoom lash IMO. I like the Extreme Black color they offer. When I apply this, I can never get both my eye's lashes to look the same - don't know why... I also don't know why MAC charges $4.00 more for this stuff, either. Maybe it's the silly detail on the wand packaging. I am going back to Studio Fix lash which is better IMO and it is $15.00 vs. $19.00 for False Lashes. Also they offer Studio Fix lash in Bold Black which is comparable to Extreme Black, too..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

This mascara is not great.
It dried out really fast, does not add any length to my short lashes, and is just basically sad.
I thought I was going to be getting a great product as it was MAC and I paid a fair bit for it but NOPE, it just doesn't really do anything.
I think the bottle is pretty though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now, I agree with many of the other reviewers when they say this mascara does not actual give "false lashes." That being said, I still LOVE this mascara. It is very "wet" and black and inky. It applies easily, does not smudge or flake and removes very easily. I also use the YSL Faux Cils mascara some days, and that may give more of a "false lashes" look, but I find myself grabbing for this MAC mascara more often. It makes my lashes very pretty and feathery, they are separated and defined, not clumpy. I will definitely repurchase. This is in my top 3 favorite mascaras. I am a total mascara junkie, too! :)