October 26, 2014 | 1121 users online

Mascara - MAC - False Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by oceandreamer001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have long lashes, but with this mascara they look like I have lash extensions. It doesn't flake or clump on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loooove this stuff! I have fine lashes, and this mascara in extreme black makes them look long and plush. It doesn't clump and lasts all day without flaking. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never been a fan of MAC mascaras for a number of reasons: didn't give me the look I was looking for, smudging, smearing, etc.
I decided to give False Lashes a try and I must say, I'm rather impressed. It gives me nice, long lashes with reasonable thickness. It does smudge on me a bit (my lids tend to be oily) but overall, pretty good wear. It's also cheaper than Lancome Definicils and Chanel which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

The best of the best - Period!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

Ive been using the mascara for a year now and i love it. I like that you can bend the wand easily to make it easier to apply. The only way i think it could be better is if it thickened my lashes a bit more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccaxx24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is fantastic when it comes to fanning out lashes, wow, I've never had a mascara that separates my lashes so well and makes me look like I have full long lashes. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it doesn't thicken my lashes which I would like..I'm going to continue to use it but it is not my HG mascara, I am yet to find a mascara that beats YSL False lash effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

My lashes - very light brown and puny. I have tried at least four MAC mascaras including this one. This one is slightly better than Zoom lash IMO. I like the Extreme Black color they offer. When I apply this, I can never get both my eye's lashes to look the same - don't know why... I also don't know why MAC charges $4.00 more for this stuff, either. Maybe it's the silly detail on the wand packaging. I am going back to Studio Fix lash which is better IMO and it is $15.00 vs. $19.00 for False Lashes. Also they offer Studio Fix lash in Bold Black which is comparable to Extreme Black, too..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

This mascara is not great.
It dried out really fast, does not add any length to my short lashes, and is just basically sad.
I thought I was going to be getting a great product as it was MAC and I paid a fair bit for it but NOPE, it just doesn't really do anything.
I think the bottle is pretty though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now, I agree with many of the other reviewers when they say this mascara does not actual give "false lashes." That being said, I still LOVE this mascara. It is very "wet" and black and inky. It applies easily, does not smudge or flake and removes very easily. I also use the YSL Faux Cils mascara some days, and that may give more of a "false lashes" look, but I find myself grabbing for this MAC mascara more often. It makes my lashes very pretty and feathery, they are separated and defined, not clumpy. I will definitely repurchase. This is in my top 3 favorite mascaras. I am a total mascara junkie, too! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Violet34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not love this. It gave me spider leg eyelashes and it's way of "lengthening" is to leave a tiny clump on the end of each lash. I will fully admit to not being an expert on high end mascaras because this is the one area where I tend to stick to drugstore cheapies. I was working with an artist on a look for my brother's wedding and came in to pick up some last minute additions. The SA remembered me and came to assist with my purchases "Wow!! Your eyelashes look amazing!! Are you wearing the False Lashes?" Nope. Was wearing something I bought for half the price because I had instant regret over the Falsh Lashes. This was definitely not enough to sway me from my cheap mascara, which also does a better job of separating the lashes, in my opinon. (By the way, don't hate me, but it was Maybelline Great Lash that I was wearing-I know people hate it, but it works for me, lol).