Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 6/5/2014 9:30:00 AM

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily or combination skin. After setting my makeup, my face feels greasy within half an hour. Right now the compact is relegated to my travel bag, and I still about ready to chuck it.

on 6/1/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked the Fit Me liquid foundation so much, I decided to try the powder (same shade, #110 "porcelain," which is the lightest in the range). Verdict? Best as a setting powder. Very sheer coverage. I quite like the color, as it makes me look a bit paler (yay!) (and it can even make a slightly darker foundation look paler). And it's not especially pink, yellow, or orange - a perfect neutral, IMO.

pro's: Pale color is perfect and neutral, light coverage, packaging comes with a mirror.

con's: Light coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

At first I thought this was pretty good...it sort of covered visible pores and definitely minimises redness. However, it highlighted wrinkles on my forehead and they're only fine and hiloghted some hair on my face that I didnt realise I had! Over large stand out spots it cakes like other maybelline products. It does mattify. It is not oily (someone here said it was but not in my case and I have areas of oily skin). It does smooth marks/pores/redness but im sure theres better out there. Also it could look a bit powdery in areas. Ivory is a good match for my very pale skin tone. Sometimes around the edges it will be orangey at first but I just blend it in. On my eyelids I have to be careful though because my eyelids and around my eyes are usually dark from tiredness and this is a lot paler than them. A few minutes after applying I could see id missed some areas on my eyelid that id applied with my own make up sponge and the bits I had applied looked white. The sponge included is ok...not very spongey. Can only use one side of it.

on 5/13/2014 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This and dermablend setting pwdr are the ONLY powders I can use. I have sensitive combo-dry skin and I've tried too many powders with the same results, irritated itchy rashy t-zone. Even mineral mu irritates my skin, that's how sensitive it is. I try others but keep coming back to FIT ME products. I hope they keep it around. I use #120 in both liquid & powder, I'm NC15-20 in MAC. (FYI, it's only my t-zone that has the powder reaction)

on 5/2/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have used other Maybelline products before so I was excited when this first came out, too bad. I only used this products a couple times before I stopped, it is so oily! I wish I had more detail but I can say I didnt want to finish this product.

PROs: price?

CONs: oily, causes breakouts

on 4/26/2014 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought this product simply because there was a 3 for 2 offer on at Superdrug's and I thought I would give it a go but it sat in laughter lines on my face so I would not recommend it for people with even a few wrinkles or creases. I feel that this powder aged me and just seemed to sit on my face. It did have good coverage, especially for red areas or areas where I had a few spots so this was something good. Generally I think there are better powders out there for and for 7+ I wouldn't buy it again as I feel I could get something better.

I've now bought this powder twice. I'm fairly pale so I use 110. I find it helps to even out any darker patches of my skin and has a very nice finish to it, leaving my skin feeling smooth. My favourite powder and a good colour match.

on 3/27/2014 4:44:00 PM

I love this product so much. I bought because the Dream Matte Powder by maybelline (which was my absolute favorite) was discontinued. At first I did not like it because it has glitter, but now I love it. All I have to do is put it on and it highlights all the right areas and makes my skin look so flawless.

on 3/22/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely useless. It doesn't do anything. I have no idea why they discontinued their previous best seller pressed power and make this. Epic fail.

on 3/21/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

it was weird because after using to much it kinda gave me a orange coloring to my skin.

Recommended for Normal Skin