August 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is NOT for people with oily skin. I have relatively dry skin but I do powder my t-zone on hot days. Be aware that there are micro shimmers in this powder and in direct sunlight your face will be glittery! The colors also aren't yellow enough for my east Asian skin . It makes my skin oily and greasy looking, very unattractive. I would not repurchase this powder. You might like it for nights out and like a very dewy finish. I think this powder would photograph well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Pihla2801

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this powder together with the Fit me- foundation. My experiences with the foundation weren't so good, but this powder is pretty good. The packaging is really great! It is hard plastic case with mirror and space for powder puff. The powder puff was ok, but unfortunately it broke when i washed it at the first time! So I can't say it is good quality. Anyways,the packaging is great for travelling or to keep with you for touch-ups, because it closes well. So you dont have to worry that you soon have powder all over your makeup bag! :D So the powder itself is okay, nothing special on there. Keeps your skin shineless quite well, but my oily skin needs touch ups. This powder can make your skin look cakey and dry, if you apply it too much, so less is more. Overall, this is pretty good powder, nothing special here. Great for touch ups, but I like to use loose powder to finish my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by varamos0193

I use this as my back up setting powder for my liquid foundations and works just like my bare minerals veil. def a staple in my make up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very underdog product. Definitely worth a try though!

* Controls oil and shine well
* Doesn't look cakey or powdery
* Adds slight coverage
* Many shades in the range
* Super affordable
* Comes with a mirror and powder puff - great for the handbag!

I can honestly not think of a bad thing about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

I have very oily skin and this powder is great for me! it matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look flawless! Highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and I love the Fit Me liquid foundation in 315. I needed a powder that doesn't look ashy or overly dry and I found the perfect product in the Fit Me powder. I have shade 350, which looks dark in the pan but is just fine for my skin. My face still had a nice, warm glow after about 3-4 hours, with no pasty ashiness. So, it's drugstore cheap and it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this powder, because even though it doesn't offer much coverage, it's buildable and lasts many hours! Feels very nice on skin, it is matte but, as I have oily skin, not for many hours but it's ok with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by guinnrm

I'm on my third purchase of this powder. I have very oily, acne-prone skin. I like this powder because it is matte (not glittery), and very transparent, and doesn't give me any skin problems! I'd been using other heavier powders, and I was sick of looking cake-y! This is definitely a staple for me because it looks flawless. I also like the color options; it was confusing at first, but when I settled on 125, I found it to be the perfect color.

My only complaints are: with my skin, I do have to re-apply throughout the day. Better than looking like a clown though. Also, the packaging does that stupid thing where the applicator is under the mirror, so you have to flip between the makeup and the mirror when applying. I think this is to minimize bacteria on the makeup, so that's excusable. The applicator is also cheap; the last one I bought fell apart (mind you, I'd hit pan at that point).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

A very basic powder that I decided to pick up to go with my Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation when I don't feel like using my Bobbi Brown Retouching powder. It meshes well with the Fit stick. No oxidizing but it does nothing in regards to controlling oil. For a drugstore powder it isnt too bad and super affordable too....especially when using a coupon. Will I will re-purchase....most definitely.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure if the formula is different for different countries or if they've reformulated the Fit Me pressed, but mine is not glittery in the pan or on the face in any lighting. I wear 220 and used to love this as a base when I was wearing powder foundations. I now am a BB and TM fan, and this powder is still great for setting the Tzone when necessary. The colour range is wide, and neutral enough to suit most undertones, and the packaging is quite sleek-looking for a drugstore powder- not oodles of titles and writing in various fonts which always comes off tacky (CoverGirl and Rimmel, I'm looking at you). I gave an overall of 3 because as someone who has never owned makeup NOT from the drugstore, I can respect the fact that there may be better powders out there, as drugstores tend to be minepits when searching for quality powders. In closing, this product is finely milled and thus buildable and easy to achieve an airbrushed finish with. Works best with a kabuki, ignore reviews complaining about using the useless puff included and then having streaks. Hilarious, really.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No