September 16, 2014 | 1736 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I regret buying this powder. Why does it have glitter in it? I have oily skin and this makes it appear worse. Every time my face is in the light the glitter sparkles and it looks exactly like oil. I think that it covers well but I just can't get past the glitter.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

worst powder ever. i buy powder because i'm oily and i dont want to look oily. this powder has glitter in it and in the light it looks like oily skin. it would be ok as a highlighting powder for someone with dry skin but for us oily people STAY FAR AWAY

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I read these reviews firs! All I wanted was a pressed powder that I could use alone as a foundation just to even out skintone. I've been using Milani's Multitasker for this purpose (I love it) but I think it's been causing me some acne flare ups.

Firstly, I looked this powder up on EWG where it is rated with a number 1 for safety concern, and I'm just wanting something with a simple ingredient list in the hopes of avoiding skin irritants. (This is where i rant about Physicians Formula crappy shade range)

Second, i actually found a color that matched me - Oh joy of joys because this never happens with drugstore makeup!! And for those few moments, it was glorious!
But then... it has a ton of glitter which makes this impossible to use as a pressed powder foundation outdoors. It would be ok for nighttime, indoors, or maybe gloomy overcast days, but thats asking too much from a simple pressed powder, imo, and defeats the idea of easy everyday use.

I find that this does conceal pretty well, but you definitely need to use a sponge or the fabric applicator it comes with.

The glitter does not impart a sheen, but essentially makes you look like a christmas ornament in sunlight.

In the end, I feel I've wasted my money. How the hell is one SUPPOSED to where products with glitter in them? I feel like there's some secret i'm missing, otherwise they wouldnt keep making them. >.<

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is NOT for people with oily skin. I have relatively dry skin but I do powder my t-zone on hot days. Be aware that there are micro shimmers in this powder and in direct sunlight your face will be glittery! The colors also aren't yellow enough for my east Asian skin . It makes my skin oily and greasy looking, very unattractive. I would not repurchase this powder. You might like it for nights out and like a very dewy finish. I think this powder would photograph well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Pihla2801

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this powder together with the Fit me- foundation. My experiences with the foundation weren't so good, but this powder is pretty good. The packaging is really great! It is hard plastic case with mirror and space for powder puff. The powder puff was ok, but unfortunately it broke when i washed it at the first time! So I can't say it is good quality. Anyways,the packaging is great for travelling or to keep with you for touch-ups, because it closes well. So you dont have to worry that you soon have powder all over your makeup bag! :D So the powder itself is okay, nothing special on there. Keeps your skin shineless quite well, but my oily skin needs touch ups. This powder can make your skin look cakey and dry, if you apply it too much, so less is more. Overall, this is pretty good powder, nothing special here. Great for touch ups, but I like to use loose powder to finish my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by varamos0193

I use this as my back up setting powder for my liquid foundations and works just like my bare minerals veil. def a staple in my make up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very underdog product. Definitely worth a try though!

* Controls oil and shine well
* Doesn't look cakey or powdery
* Adds slight coverage
* Many shades in the range
* Super affordable
* Comes with a mirror and powder puff - great for the handbag!

I can honestly not think of a bad thing about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

I have very oily skin and this powder is great for me! it matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look flawless! Highly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by kgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and I love the Fit Me liquid foundation in 315. I needed a powder that doesn't look ashy or overly dry and I found the perfect product in the Fit Me powder. I have shade 350, which looks dark in the pan but is just fine for my skin. My face still had a nice, warm glow after about 3-4 hours, with no pasty ashiness. So, it's drugstore cheap and it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this powder, because even though it doesn't offer much coverage, it's buildable and lasts many hours! Feels very nice on skin, it is matte but, as I have oily skin, not for many hours but it's ok with me!