Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 3/16/2015 3:45:00 AM

FINALLY MY HG CONCEALER! This product exceeded my expectations! It provides the most perfect amount of coverage without being cakey. It blends beautifully, definitely purchase!!!

on 3/14/2015 12:14:00 AM

After seeing a lot of great reviews about this product, I bought the shade sand #20, which is very yellow-toned. Although the concealer was really nice, it broke me out like crazy! I tried it multiple times and it continued to break me out in places that I never usually have issues with, like along my cheekbones around my nose. It was to the point that if I put it on in the morning I could see pimples forming by the end of the day. For some reason, Maybelline products seem to really break me out, so I will be avoiding them in the future. It was a good concealer, so if you don't have acne-prone skin I would definitely recommend it.

on 3/12/2015 9:22:00 PM

This is hands down my favourite drugstore concealer! I got the shade 025 medium which is a little dark for my skin tone but when I put it under my eyes and blended it, it's perfect! it covers my dark circles so well (I think it's because this shade has a slightly peachy tone).

I would definitely repurchase!

on 3/10/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Finally found it!! I bought fair which is the lightest and dark which is the darkest, to use as a highlight and contour. Seriously Kim k status. I was trying to stay away from powder contouring, only because I wanted something where I can prime my skin, mark the two shades where they go, and beauty blend it out. And this is it! I tried foundations, creme, you name it. I wish it had more coverage for what I'm doing with it, but I like heavy, so I shouldn't complain. It's pretty thick and it doesn't move on your skin whatsoever. Great buy.

on 3/10/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a great concealer. It is very natural looking, not too luminous nor too full coverage. It will not give your skin a glowy look, nor is it capable of covering dark pigmentation. I would not use this on blemishes, as it generally cannot cover them-- but it is great at covering moderate redness and under eye darkness.

On most days I will wear this alone, a swipe under my eyes, down my nose and around my mouth-- I use my real techniques contour brush and it is able to blend in perfectly with my natural skin, giving me enough coverage for a normal day. However I prefer the NARS radiant concealer or the Collection lasting perfection over this one. Those concealers are in my opinion more versatile, as they can be used under eyes, on redness, and to cover up precise blemishes. While I do like this quite a lot, it is not my favorite.

on 3/10/2015 2:54:00 AM

I bought this in a couple shades. One really super-light for the dark circles under my eyes, and one not quite as light for blemishes. Supposedly these are comparable to the Nars concealer. I do not have that concealer so I cannot speak on that, but do want to share that tidbit of info.

Goes on easily, blends easily, no scent (that I can detect, and my nose is pretty sensitive!), no creasing under my eyes (I rarely use primers), lasts pretty much all day, what more can you ask for..? No clogging of pores, no allergic reactions (again, skin is pretty sensitive)........

HOWEVER.....while this does work like a charm for my undereye area, it is very drying on my blemishes. Which is particularly odd, because my skin is not dry at all. And I rarely use face powders, so it is just this concealer drying the blemishes out in an unattractive way.
I was aghast to see that just a couple hours after applying, oftentimes the blemishes get extemely dried out and as you can imagine, un-attractive-looking.

I do like that the container is somewhat slim and easy to travel with. Not a bearing in how well the product performs, but just an added bonus imo.

I will continue to use this for the undereye area, but for blemishes, not good. It covers blemishes just fine, but dries them out in a very bad unattractive way, at least for me. To me there are other concealers that work under the eyes and can also be used for blemishes without drying them out during the day, making them look unsightly. So, will not re-purchase.

on 3/9/2015 3:48:00 PM

In love! Great product, doesn't crease with a good powder, has a good medium coverage, is very flexible, I can match it with all of my foundations, covers blemishes as well as dark circles, shortly, I'm a fan! It also comes with quite a large amount of product which is great, favourite concealer.

on 3/4/2015 11:51:00 PM

First Impression: I have never really used a concealer before now, just because as I've gotten older and the stress of life happened…I needed it haha! But so far, I love it! The coverage is great and doesn't crease on me. I was worried how it would react with my Revlon Colorstay foundation, but it works well together. Also, it covers GREAT! I wish it was like 2$ cheaper (just because I'm a cheap person lol) but I think it's totally worth it and I would buy it again for sure!

on 3/4/2015 7:28:00 AM

I have purchased lots of different concealers at every price point. When Nars discontinued my favourite one I had to find another. This one applies easily. Blends great and doesn't crease on me. All positives. I really haven't had any negatives with it yet. I've been using it for over a year now and it works, it's cheap and a keeper. I don't have the colour with me but it matches my skin tone perfectly.

on 3/3/2015 12:34:00 AM

This is the first concealer I've ever bought. I'm not sure about it. It doesn't really seem to do anything--I blend it in, and it disappears. I don't have a lot to cover up... but this doesn't really seem to cover anything. It just vanishes.