September 15, 2014 | 1719 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although Maybelline has some amazing products, i do not trust very much this brand. I bought the Fit me concealer a few months ago. What a surprise! A very good concealer, perfect for my dark circles. It is blendable, emollient, with very good staying power (at least for my skin). Of course, it is affordable too! I will buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love to try new concealer so when I ran out of whatever I was using I tried this. The color selection in the fit me collection is odd and this looks ok on my face I guess. The coverage is decent but I wouldn't repurchase this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (I'm an NC25 & Custard is my color in NARS). I'm just about out of my NARS & I've heard that Maybeline Fit Me is a DUPE so I figured I'd give it try before I go & spend another $29 on NARS. I picked up Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand at Target for about $5 & I must say this stuff is nearly identical to NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard.

Are they DUPES? Well, there are a few obvious differences such as NARS' packaging has a HE look & feel, Maybellines' does not. I also think Fit Me has a more obvious smell. Of course, there's the price difference-$29 NARS & $5 for Fit Me. A few less obvious, slight, differences are: 1st of all I would say that Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has more of a fluid consistency (like a foundation) and NARS Radiant is thicker and creamier (it def is creamy, as it's name implies!). I actually prefer Fit Me because I find that I have to really blend & thin out the NARS w/ a wet sponge/BB, especially under my eyes, in order to avoid a "cakey" look. The 2nd difference that I found is that Fit Me in Sand is a tad less "orangey" in color. Swatched next to each other on my arm or even on a piece of white paper they appear identical but applied to my face, Sand appears more "yellow" and NARS in Custard runs a bit orange on me. I have no idea why- It could be due to the fact that Fit Me is thinner in consistency so less pigment shows up.

At the end of the day, I prefer Fit Me in Sand because it is more watery in consistency and it appears less orange on me. I may buy a new tube of NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in Custard for exclusive use under my eyes because, on occasion, I need a bit more orange to cancel out the blueness of my circles and I still feel it is an excellent concealer but for nearly 1/6th of the price, from now on, Maybelline Fit Me will be my new, everyday concealer. If you're using NARS Radiant & loving it, you have to give Maybelline Fit Me a try.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome...HG status! Please Maybelline...do NOT ever discontinue this great stuff.

This concealer gets lots of love on You Tube and on Makeup Alley and for a good reason...it rocks! It's not cakey, it's light yet it covers and it comes in a good shade range. I've only used Light and Fair. This concealer is actually both a highlighter and concealer in one when used under the eyes.

It doesn’t get any better than this plus its cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

Words cannot describe how much I love this concealer! I am very impressed with the Maybelline Fit me collection lately and this concealer is just amazing. It covers dark under eye circles, blemishes, redness and pimples. I find that the Maybelline Fit me concealer and foundation work together really well. It can look sometimes a little dry under the eyes sometime during the day but barely noticeable. The only bad thing is that it doesn't have a big variety of colour shades and I wish there was more in a bottle. Overall I do recommend this product ((:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this concealer, I hated it. I can't remember why, but it absolutely hated it.
But now, as I'm nearing the end of my tube, I'm starting to really love it and will probably repurchase after I've finished all of my other concealers to try out!
It covers all my red blemishes and spots fine and it looks like they've completely disappeared and it lasts a good 5-6 hours.

I like the packaging for this, it's very sleek and professional.
The price is also ok for how much product you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased café (30) sheer but does the job. I use this on my blemishes and under my eyes. The tube lasts for a long time too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Staaarlit

Sheer coverage that is buildable to medium coverage
Light texture
Creamy -- easy to blend
Dries to a semi/soft matte finish
Best for undereye dark circles and discoloration
Do not swipe! Instead, pat!
Should definitely set with powder (but this is arguable)
Lasting power is better than average, but not amazing (with setting powder)
Simple, clean packaging; travel-friendly
Wide range of shades
Works quite well as a light coverage foundation when in a pinch!
Does set into fine lines under the eyes, but not a huge whole lot compared to other concealers (also arguable)
Definitely not for acne/pimple or blemishes -- It's just too emollient and doesn't stay put. Any effort to blend, layer, and set with powder will be to no avail (sigh).
______________________________________________

$4-$7 (tax included) depending on where you purchase it. I bought mine for $6.

My skin: NC 20-25 (neutral, but I do lean a bit towards warm).
in MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder: Light Plus

in Fit Me Concealer: #10 works decent under my eyes. With the rest of my face makeup, it works well. When worn alone, it is a tad off that it somewhat appears unnatural. #20 is darker than my skintone and craaazy yellow, impossible to wear alone under my eyes and anywhere on my face really..but I could still make it work (though with some difficulty and hassle) with some blending and mixing with other concealer/foundation/powder shades.

I will buy #15 to blend it with #20 and see how that'll turn out.
______________________________________________

Thanks to a reviewer (chubbybunny) on here for a breakdown of the shades. It helped me; hopefully it'll help you:

#10 Light (Suitable for NC10-15, a light beige colour with yellow undertone)
#15 Fair (Suitable for NW15-20, a pinky beige colour with pink undertone)
#20 Sand (Suitable for NW20-25, a light/medium beige colour with peachy undertone)
#25 Medium (Suitable for NW20-25, a medium beige colour with slighty peachy undertone)
#30 Cafe (Suitable for NW25-35, a medium tan colour with slight pink undertone)
#35 Deep (Suitable for NC25-30, a tan colour with yellow undertone)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice drugstore concealer with clean, sleek packaging. Works well under the eyes it has a great blend able consistency, does not crease for me so that is a plus. It last a good time under the eyes, especially when set with a powder. I have tried this on some red scaring on my face, it did okay it wasn't horrible but wasn't the best. I think this is great for under eyes, however I will stick to my bobbi brown pan concealer for scaring/blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jhuaniey

Awesome for the under eyes. Awesome for redness. Average for my acne scars.

I'm not a fan of those concealers that are lighter than my actual skin tone (even for under eye concealing). So I use my fit me concealer for both my face and my under eyes. The formula is perf for me, not too thick but liquid enough to blend beautifully.i use my fingers to apply and blend as it works best for this consistency. It cancels out my dark circles and redness around my face. However it does NOT cover my dark acne spots. Maybe if I pile up a lot but even then it just cakes up and flakes after a couple hours and of course the pigmentation fades and reveals those dark acne spots. It does NOT fade on my under eyes though which is weird. It doesn't settle into my lines either. It's fantastic for the under eyes!