April 17, 2014 | 1319 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by libbier

My first full sized concealer and i really like it. There are a good number of shades and medium matte coverage. Probably buildable to full if applied a few times but this is a great concealer and so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Best drugstore concealer hands down.Love the consistency of it and the coverage! I have dark circles that definitely need a medium to full coverage concealer and this concealer does it! Its very smooth and creamy so its perfect for the undereyes just amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by SJose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't use to wear concealer very often (only when going out). But, I realised that I needed to cover up my under eye dark circles. I bought this because it had a range of shades and a nice formula, finish. I wear shade 25 which is perfect. They are all a bit peachy toned which is good if you want to cancel out the bluey dark circles. It does not settle into fine lines and has a nice natural finish whilst covering any imperfections. Overall a great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer has really good coverage and it doesn't break me out. It also blends in very nicely and lasts for hours. The longest I've worn it is for 11 hours and it stayed on perfectly and didn't budge. I think it's great for anyone with oily, dry, or combo(mine) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer for my undereye area for a low price! Bought this in #25 and used the entire thing :-) Love the doe foot applicator! Set with a fine powder and I am good for 4-5 hours>really good considering I have oily skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite concealer. I have it in both light and medium. It's the only concealer that actually helps with my dark shadows. The trick is to use only a tiny dot and blend blend blend. The consistency is just right for me, enough to make a difference but not be noticeable. It glides on nice and smoothly and doesn't look at all cakey no matter how long I've been wearing it. I highly recommend both the light and the medium shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this concealer up mainly because I lost my hg spot concealer (nyx "incredible waterproof concealer"), and I needed a spot concealer asap and the target I was at was out of the nyx kind. I picked up this because the shade was a perfect match for my skin tone. I've been using it for maybe 2 months now? at first I loved it, perfect match, good coverage, staying power seemed really good also. I've been using it really consistently and now I'm going to throw it in my junk makeup drawer because I've noticed a HUGE flaw in this concealer- wherever I apply it literally turns into grease spots at the end of the day. I'll get home from work and look in the mirror and it's a little weird because the coverage still seems to be there, but my face is SO greasy in those spots. And it's only where I applied the concealer, the rest of my foundation is fine. I don't know how I missed this before. It's embarrassing. I will not continue to use this concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually buy high end foundations and concealers because they usually have a better range of shades particularly for yellow toned/darker skins. I bought this concealer in Medium 25 from a drugstore in the middle of nowhere while on vacation, having left my regular concealer at home. It was a little too light for me so I mixed it with MAC Moisture Cover NC42 when I got home, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, texture and staying power of this product.
It's creamy and goes on very smoothly, doesn't settle in lines and provides decent coverage. It's quite long lasting if set with powder
I am currently using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer which is a good colour match for me, but before I repurchase I will check out the darker shades of Fit Me.
If you can find the right shade for you, then Fit Me is as good as, if not better, than many of the pricier concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thegroove42

I love this concealer. I have moderate acne and very prominent dark eye circles and this product does an adequate job of concealing them. Under my eyes, I use the wand to dab small amounts in a crescent moon shape and then use my fingers to dab and blend it in. It doesn't cover them all the way, but it does make an improvement and it doesn't look like I'm wearing concealer, it's very natural looking. It practically makes my acne disappear and doesn't get cakey or greasy when I wear it for hours. I actually like the dewey finish it gives my skin.

This product only works when I wear it over foundation or a BB cream. I also have dry skin, and I think this might be too greasy for those with oily skin. Overall, I am decently satisfied with this product and have bought and will continue to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Phoebewols

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! It covers dark circles, ache and discolouration it's amazing! It's such good value for money and has nice packaging too, it's a win win product defiantly a go to for me. Xx