December 19, 2014 | 1709 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I had read good reviews everywhere and I was gonna buy this concealer way earlier,but now that I have,I'm very glad of the purchase. It's smooth textured and blends very well comparing to other concealers I have bought and then not used them because of the bad texture. But as we have seen and heard; other people's complained products are someone's HG makeup. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer works for me very well,it's not dry at all and doesn't crease.Almost every concealer creases under my eyes so I'm happy I finally found a concealer that does it's job! And with this I can hide my blemishes/acne scarring and discoloration under my nose(this stuff hides my "mustache" that I have cause of discoloration). This makes me wanna use concealer often! The shade is 15 light and I'm ivory skinned girl,the 15 matches well!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Arellyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has really decent coverage, it's blendable and the consistency and feel is nice. It worked on covering both my dark circles and pimples HOWEVER it broke me out 8( super disappointing

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by danycgza

This is amazing! It does remove most of my dark circles (and I have big ones!) I used to wear a mac concealer (can't remember the name of it) and it lasted ridiculously nothing. I really love this one, the only thing is that since I have really oily skin, it kind of wears off quickly. It lasts (for me) about three hours but still with good coverage. I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

BEST drugstore concealer ever! & it is very similar to the nars one! My holygrail product at the moment (:

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by parishg

I am naturally very pale, however I do often fake tan so I tend to buy products in two shades. I bought the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 'light' and 20 'sand', after hearing amazing reviews about how it was comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

I do suffer quite badly with dark circles under my eyes, however most concealers will do the trick and cover my dark circles great!

I had heard such great reviews on the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, that I just had to try it! I have to say, I was very disappointed with this product! When I first applied it, it covered pretty well, not amazing! However after setting my makeup with a powder and finishing my makeup, within about an hour it was starting to make my under eyes look very grey! By the time I would have my lunch break at work my eyes would look terrible (worse than they did without concealer).

The packaging is okay, nothing special. Somehow it leaks really badly when I have it in my makeup bag or lying flat on my dressing table, it's just a sticky mess when you unscrew the top! The product does come with a doe foot applicator which I do like as it makes it very easy to apply.

I personally would not recommend this product, I have tried 2 different shades and both have had the same outcome, I keep reading over reviews and I am just gutted that this product worked so badly for me when it seems to be brilliant for others! Will not be buying again I'm afraid :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by danicayingna

this is my HG concealer so far! inexpensive, easy to blend, fits my skin tone and buildable! would definitely repurchase duh?! everything is great abt this concealer and it covers my undereye bags well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JVillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm on my second tube now, and I will most likely stick with this concealer for a long time. I mostly use this for my under eyes circle and sometimes around my nose(to decrease the appearance of redness), nose tip, and chin for a brightening/highlighting effect. A little goes a long way and it spreads easily. The price is really good I think and I find that it is better priced at Target than in drugstores like Walgreens and CVS. Anyways, I'm not sure how well it will do in terms of covering acne and dark spots but its good at masking under eye circles and redness. I did experience some tingling or slight burning when I applied it the first few times however my skin got used to it, but if you have really sensitive skin be a little cautious when applying. Lasting power is pretty good, about 8 or so hours with powder, then it starts to fade.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Mijanou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good color match and it does brighten the under eye area. Unfortunately after about 5 minutes it starts to crease terribly. The only way to keep this from creasing on me is to apply two layers of powder which in turn looks cakey. I'd give this one a pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by shmilez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wrote a review about this a month ago where I was unhappy with it creasing and chalking up underneath my eyes. People kept telling me I looked tired because my under eyes were all caked up. I said I wanted to like it but I didn't. Blah blah blah. Well, I kept trying it and I can now say that I officially LOVE it. The concealer is extremely creamy and has good coverage. It actually sometimes gives me more favorable results than my $23 stila concealer. With my dry skin, I have to be careful with using a setting powder on top but otherwise, this stuff works like a dream. It covers up stubborn pimples too! It's definitely worth the inexpensive price tag and I will buy another one when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I bought the 25$ benefit "Boing" concealer. And I loved it, it was amazing. So I was browsing Walmart and I came across this concealer so I picked it up and now I reach for the Maybelline concealer over my high end benefit one. I was having really bad acne and under eye circles and it covered it up didn't crease under my eyes. I still love my boing concealer but it's so pricey if on a budget go for the Maybelline one.