Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 3/6/2015 5:29:00 PM

I have dry skin. Thought is would help. Makes me look so greasy it's gross. And accentuates all of my dry patches. Not a fan

on 3/3/2015 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The only negative thing I can say about this product is that it doesn't have a pump so applying may be a little messy. I love foundations with pumps because they're extremely easy to manage.

My favorite part about this product is that it looks very natural.
I have a fair skin, so I usually have to buy the lightest shade of any foundation I want to try. The thing is that even if I buy the lightest shade (regardless if it's C, W or N), most of them still look too dark for me and my face looks darker than my neck and I to apply foundation and powder on my neck because clothes can easily get dirty. This series has a very natural tone pallet, so I don't face the color difference anymore.

Overall, I really like this foundation. I have a nice skin with no acne or color problems, but I always have problems with foundations because my skin is a combination. I have gone through dozens of different foundations: creams, liquids, for dry skin, for oily skin, for combination, the more expensive and the drug store ones. All kinds. So far this has been the only foundation that actually lasts me throughout the day and looks very natural. Usually at the end of the day, all of the foundations either faded away, looked dry or even worse - cake-y.
I bought this foundation along with the powder (same tone) and I have nothing to complain about.

on 3/1/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

There are sooo many bad reviews, wow! Well this is not another one to add to all the bad reviews. I really enjoy this foundation I use it when I travel to Cuba as I do not want to bring my as expensive foundations in case they get broken/stolen/lost. I have this in shade 220 and it is very yellow. I do need to use a more red toned bronzer so my face isn't as yellow. However it doesn't look unnatural, just a personal preference.

It's a very natural looking foundation on the skin and gives a more natural glow to the skin. I believe they recently reformulated this, so I cannot speak for the new formulation. Also there is a new matte and pore-less version, which would probably be a lot better for those with combo/oily skin. This foundation is best for normal to dry skin. However it does need to be set with a powder. I did not like the powder version of this (the shade 230 would match me at my lightest so more like the foundation shade 120.)

As I previously mentioned, this comes with me to Cuba, and manages to last through the humid weather, however I believe this is more of a 4hour wear foundation, it isn't the longest lasting. It doesn't fade or anything,but you do get a bit shiny. However the reason I bought this foundation was for the evenings for a couple hours,and it does that job great. I never planned on using this for all day wear.

The reason I took off a lippy was for the lack of all day wear and that there is no pump. I don't like having to pour it onto my hand and possibly waste a lot of product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had to try this and i wanted to like it, i have Even mixed it with este laudeer doubel wear foundation for more covrage and lasting power. But this foubdstion does not work for me. It wears of fast and make me so shiny. I love a lot of drugstore foudations but this is NOT one of them

on 2/27/2015 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Most perfect color for my NC35 neutral tone skin! (It runs a little yellow but definitely way less yellow than Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation) I have to say it gives an amazing dewy finish, but because my skin is oily, this isn't a lasting foundation on me. I give it 4-5 hours wear. By the end of the day it does oxidize slightly.

on 2/26/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new go to foundation. It is the only full coverage foundation that I have tried that look's as natural as a bbcream but hides my deep flaws. I am 31 and since my skin has changed over the last few years it has been really hard for me to find the right foundation for my skin. You do need to start out with a fresh clean face or you will break out 'just like all makeup', I recommend just using an alpha hydroxy cream rather then a face lotion under it as it is a nice moist foundation. It is also a buildable foundation so if you really need a little extra it's easy to do. I personally use it with a little highlighter instead of concealer under my eye's and a cream blush on the apples of my cheeks and it looks natural and blends great. It does not look good with sunscreen under it, it does not blend quite right so I wouldnt recomend using it on a day your going into the full sun. I decided to review this online because I was surprised it didn't have a 5 star from everyone so it really might have a lot to do with someones skin type and what they are applying it over.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out like crazy and it was shiny after an hr

on 2/24/2015 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you are oily... DO NOT BUY THIS! My face got greasy after only 2 1/2 hours of wear. I repurchased the matte and poreless version and it is much better. The price is great, usually under 6.00 and it looks nice in a glass bottle, but I wish there was a pump. If you have dry skin and want a dewy finish, you will probably like this. It feels nice on the skin too.

on 2/22/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've worn this foundation a couple of times for about 8 hours. I love the shade collection because I feel like most foundations at the drugstore don't cater to olive/tan skin. I also love how easy it is to blend. I'm okay with the whole "no pump" thing. My only complaint is that it does make me look like I deep fried my face after 3ish hours. I blot and touch up with powder and go on with my day. Despite all the blotting, the foundation does stay on at the end of the day. My pimples and acne scars are still covered up. I will continue using this foundation despite the touch ups. Would definitely recommend this to someone with normal to dry skin!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Meh. I like the dewy finish but the colors are very pink. So good for cool toned ladies but us warm girls stay away!!! Won't repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl