Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/24/2013 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't wear tons of eye makeup. I use a little powder mineral makeup to cover dark circles, Shu Uemura painting liner and black mascara. This eye makeup remover takes it all off with no problems at all. It's never irritated my eyes or my skin. If I'm removing waterproof mascara, I press the cotton ball covered with remover over the eyelashes for a couple of seconds before sweeping away. Doing it this way means I can remove all the mascara without ever having to scrub or rub.

Does its job, is really cheap and since they changed to screw top to a flip cap, the packaging is great!

on 5/16/2013 4:49:00 PM

This is my ultimate holy grail eye makeup remover. I'm on my 10+ bottle!
It removes ALL of my eye makeup: waterproof mascara, eyelash glue reside etc. I don't know why some people have difficulty with it removing waterproof products - it's the ONLY thing that I've found (short of baby oil, which stings like a b****) that removes all of my eye makeup, and I cake it on A LOT.
It doesn't break me out at all because it is completely oil free, and it has no scent.
I refuse to use anything else on my eyes!
I use 2 'squirts' onto a cotton pad, and one cotton pad for each eye.
Bonus, it's SUPER CHEAP.

A 4 for packaging, because I wish it had a pump.

on 4/9/2013 10:37:00 PM

It really doesn't remove any make up and I ended up irritating my eyes even more just trying to rub the makeup off. Definitely won't be purchasing again.

on 4/1/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been searching for the perfect eye makeup remover. This is the 3 that I have tried, and so far it's by far my favorite. I'm a contact wearer and don't have any issues with this irritating my eyes at all. It doesn't leave any "residue" feeling on my eyes like some others i've tried. It removes traces of waterproof mascara with no issue, and it doesn't require me to "scrub" to get everything off. I definitely think i'm going to go back to this after I try my latest remover purchase.

on 3/29/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! It takes off my eye makeup really well, it is a little bit expensive here in Australia, but it's totally worth it, the packaging is fine for me and it's an overall great product, even if it does sting just a little bit, it doesn't bother me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Received as a free sample and works fine to remove most of the eyeshadow on my lids which comes off easier with a baby wipe. Is absolutely horrible at removing the gold liquid GOSH eyeliner I bought a few days ago.

on 3/20/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

got a sample of this, looks just like the picture seen but in 56ml. definitely not worth a buy at all. it states for sensitive skin on bottle, but burns my eyes! and does not do a good job removing eye makeup at all! would not repurchase. probably one of the worst removers used ever.

I didn't buy this product, but got it as an extra with my box of Qtips! I feel that it takes off makeup very nicely. The smell is a mix between chemical/perfume but it is tolerable. The packaging is nothing special.

I have been looking for an eye makeup remover for sensitive skin and this product meets my expectations! I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews?

My eyes are already irritated due to my job but this product did NOT irritate them one bit!

So happy I got it free!:)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I find simple products a waste of time and money. This one I found was especially bad. It made my eyes sting, and it didn't even do that good of a job taking the makeup off... >:(

on 3/7/2013 6:18:00 PM

This is THE WORST eye makeup remover of all time, I tired it and all it did was smudge my eyeliner and mascara all over my eyes and made it super hard to get off. It burns my eyes and made them red and watery. The biggest waste of money. I will NEVER buy this product again or any other product from the brand simple.