July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Finally a Maybelline mascara I can get on board with. I bought it because I had a $3 off coupon from my grocery store. It makes my lashes look very full and defined. It also doesn't feel "crunchy" when I remove it at night like my beloved L'Oreal Telescopic. Never found a Maybelline product that worked for me this well. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by alyssawren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. I don't use it alone, though. I usually just use it for the excellent brush it comes with. I got it just because I really like Maybelline mascaras. It smells a little bit weird, but it does do really well with separating your lashes!

Usually I will use the Covergirl Lash Blast Length first and then the One by One afterwards to do some more separating.

Overall, it's pretty good. It does what it says it does : )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I bought this cause makeup by alli on YouTube uses a lot. Normally I find maybelline can do no wrong with mascara so I gave it a go.
I did like how it seperated the lashes and made them look super long. I didn't find that it added any volume. Also the formula dried so quickly I couldn't get a really good coat on. Maybe I just bought a bad tube. I tried this on several occasions but it just didn't work.
Lately I've been loving maybellines The Rocket in waterproof.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by azalea2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really mixed feelings about this mascara. On the one hand, it does add jet black volume to my relatively thin lashes, but it doesn't always separate my lashes "one by one" as well as it claims to. Once the first coat is on, my lashes wont budge anymore and subsequent coats just result in clumping. My lashes also feel slightly ticklish when I'm applying the mascara, and that's something I've never experienced with any other mascara before. I love the fact that this mascara comes off easily with just warm water, and doesn't leave a whole lot of blackness around my eyes like some water soluble mascaras do.

All in all, this is an average mascara, at an average price. But I don't think I will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I really like this mascara. It really lengthens and defines my lashes and I haven’t noticed any clumping. It’s definitely better than my Dial Up by Almay that I’ve had for an eternity. And it was only $5 CAD. Can’t beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by elizaaax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have it in waterproof and its one of my favourite mascaras!
The plastic brush is great and quite easy to get to the inner and outer lashes. It separates lashes well and it holds its curl.

Pros:
-inexpensive
-not clumpy
-easy to remove with eye makeup remover
-inexpensive
-holds curl

Cons:
none.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all of the maybelline WATERPROOF mascaras and they all work great! they make my eyelashes maintain their curl and they give a lot of volume and length. Usually i go for the very black, darkest black, etc. These mascaras ALL are the best....I do prefer this one and the lash extensions (the one with the gray packaging, but w the stiletto shaped container.) I have tried other brands like rimmel, loreal, revlon, elf...but they never hold my curl!!!!! even if it is waterproof! I do very much dislike the useless brush that comes with the lash blast!!! anyway....i love this mascara and i have all the versions there are, i don't care about a single one, i like to try different ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

Didn't work out for me. Made my lashes clump. Typically I like plastic brushes and I hoped I would have good luck with this, but alas, non. I did clean off the brush and I use that to comb through my lashes after I use other mascara now so it wasn't a total failure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

This I honestly my favourite mascara. I switch between The Falsies and One by One quite frequently but OBO always wins out. No clumping or flaking and it holds the curl of my lashes really well. I'll buy this product again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I really dislike this mascara... It is way too clumpy! It's like putting black superglue on your eyelashes and trying to seperate it. It is SO clumpy, my dad even noticed and that's saying something :/ will not repurchase...