Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 11/21/2014 9:05:00 PM

Love this foundation! Good coverage. Doesn't cause skin to become oily throughout the day. Best drug store foundation I have found so far.

on 11/12/2014 1:25:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this foundation. Although the colour range sucks! All of the colors are way too pink! However it does provide great coverage and lasts all day.

on 11/11/2014 1:14:00 AM

I have very pesky skin and not many foundations seem to work for me but this one does not leave my skin feeling cakey or oily and gives it a nice glow. It stays on throughout the day and provides medium coverage but it is buildable to full coverage. I love this foundation and they have a wide range of colours so it's not difficult to find one that matches your skin tone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation that works!

on 11/6/2014 10:16:00 AM

I heard so many great things about this product so I decided to buy it and try it out, which was a mistake. The price was almost $11, which isn't that bad, but because of the quality I got from it I'm pretty upset. I put it on and it barely covered anything, looked cakey, and after only wearing it for TWO HOURS all the spots that I did manage to cover started peaking through. I bought the combination/oily skin, I'm not sure if the dry skin one is any better or not. but I am sure that I won't buy this product again.

on 11/2/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is okay. It's not my HG foundation though. For me it does really control the oil around my nose and once it broke me out. However I love the matte finish and the way it feels on your skin after it sets it feels like your own skin. And it doesn't transfer. But it's also a pain in the butt to wash off. Like it LITERALLY stains.

on 10/25/2014 6:17:00 PM

I love this foundation, the finish the fact it does not budge it just looks flawless and I find it works for me really well. I use the combination/oily one and it's great BUT I think it's breaking me out, I never put two and two together before but it's not till I read reviews saying the same thing that I realised it must be the foundation. I have loads of breakouts on my chin, forehead and cheeks so I can't imagine it's any other products I'm using as it's only when I use this. A shame as I do love this otherwise :(

on 10/19/2014 2:28:00 PM

This broke me out so bad!!!!!!!! Do not buy this if you're prone to breakouts.

on 10/19/2014 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never thought in a million years I would like a drugstore foundation but I do. my skin is dry for the most part with little to no blemishes. I do however have some discoloration which is why I wear foundation. i purchased normal/dry in the shade caramel. they have a variety of shades to chose from. my shade was pretty much a dead on match. i loved the consistency of the product not to thick or thin. it was very easy to blend using a flat top kabuki brush. price point was awesome i paid maybe eight bucks for the foundation. coverage medium and has a very natural finish. my favorite part of the this foundation is the lasting powder after about nine hours...it still looked amazing! the only con was the glass bottle and no pump so be careful cause you can waste a lot of product. if you're looking for a everyday foundation that's inexpensive and last all day...colorstay is the one!

on 10/17/2014 10:08:00 AM

This was my favorite foundation to use. It covered my scars very well and stayed on throughout the day. Sadly, since they changed the formula; it now causes these tiny colorless bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. It took me awhile to realize this foundation was causing it just because I absolutely love this foundation since it never broke me out but these tiny bumps were very noticeable and VERY difficult to get rid of. Since I stopped using it the bumps have gone down and same with the redness (I'm assuming it caused a rash,maybe?). it's really sad but I would definitely suggest to be careful when using this since those tiny bumps are hard to get rid of and if you do get them I'd suggest going to a derm to get a cream since that has decreased them quickly for me. overall, loved the old but not the new one.

on 10/4/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It was very good for a flawless coverage but, oh man oh man. I swear this was the reason I got a rash. It looked like hives, but doctor said it was folliculitus? Then he misdiagnosed me, and it turned out to be "acne" and my doctor prescribed me Retin-A cream and Clindamycin Lotion. There are good reviews on Retin-A, it just takes time. But seriously, 6 months for visible improvement? & It gets really worst before it gets better? No no no, I'm not going to walk around looking like a Nestle Crunch Bar. It made my "acne" (pretty sure it's a rash, because it's drying out exactly like a rash, thanks to My HG Bentonite Clay.) inflamed into big pimples! (they were small looking rash bumps.) Long story short, use with precaution. Advice for acne-prone skin: natural materials are the best for acne and acne scars rather than prescription medication for acne.