October 22, 2014 | 1135 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with this foundation! As a person who doesn't enjoy the feel of liquid foundation on my face, I have found this this product makes my face feel less cake-y than most I have tried wearing.

I did find that when trying to pick out the right skin tone for myself, that the clouded glass of the bottle made it difficult to choose which was right for me, and ended up picking one a shade too dark for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Pauser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really, really liked this! It goes on smoothly, blends well, and provides good coverage. I am fair and ordered Sand. It matches my skin tone perfectly. Because it is oil free, I was worried it might not blend well on my dry skin, but I found it quite hydrating. This means that if you have oily skin, you should probably try a different product. I did not notice any particular scent, and I am usually fairly sensitive to them. I will buy this again, although I prefer cream foundations. But I like it as well or better than some other more-expensive liquid foundations I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly, this is not bad for a $6 foundation. I grabbed this in Porcelain because my usual foundation ran out and I'm not ready to order more. I do not find this to be orange at all, like some other reviewers are saying, nor does it have a strong scent. The packaging looks sophisticated to me. My only complaint is that anything with SPF seems to leave me with immediate shine, including this. I probably won't actively seek this out again, but won't mind using it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Meggars96

I looks great when I first put it on but after several hours I have to touch up. I use a primer but this stuff looks cakey after awhile and my acne is more visible. I would recommend it for someone who doesn't need to cover acne. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Pros:
Nice finish, texture
great pump bottle

Cons:
THE SCENT! WAY TOO PERFUMEY! WHY????
Porcelain is not light enough for anyone that uses an Ivory or Porcelain foundation.

Shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

This is a terrible product. I usually don't break out, but after four days of use, I realized that I looked like a pizza face! The color is hard to match to your face, because the casing is so foggy, and I thought it was definitely on the orange side. There's a perfume-y scent to it, which made me uncomfortable! I was really excited to buy this product. I've been quite impressed with the quality of some ELF products in comparison to the prices. Some of their cosmetics can be dupes for higher end department store products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow. i am def an e.l.f. believer, and enthusiast. some products really suck, but others just continually impress me. this foundation is def one of those "oh my, this is nice, and completely worth the money" products. lol. i was on their site recently, just wanting to check out their new products..and stumbled upon many raving reviews for this. first of all, it comes in a pump which is great for the convenience and quickness factor. several reviewers have said this blends in like a dream, and i have to agree. i used the ELF powder brush to apply, and this just melts into my skin. my go-to foundation is revlon colorstay, and i normally don't stray. i love the coverage, and lasting power of colorstay, and so far, no foundation has taken its place. i'm not saying this will become my new colorstay..lol..but it's great for those days when i want my skin to breathe, and the price is fabulous. this has medium coverage, but it seems quite buildable. like others have said, the shade range is awful, so shame on elf for making such an awesome product that is only catered towards light skin. i am NC25 in mac, and i wear porcelain. have not tried using this fondie without a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by mibrown18

I want to try this again but I doubt I will. It was too orange and didn't match my skin tone. The pump broke after I used it once. I like ELF a lot but not this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by GeraldBourguet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ELF seems like one of the cheapest kinds of makeup out there but is still high quality. Smart Shopper Daphne Munro recently compared makeup brands and ELF was consistently at the top in terms of price and quality. Here's the link to the comparison:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this because it had great reviews on YouTube. I almost got one of the darkest shades "Carmel" but I changed it at the last minute. The next shade lighter, "buff" turned out to be too dark for my skin anyway. It kindof has an orangey look to it as well. But I digress. I wore this foundation to my senior prom and I noticed that in pictures my skin looked very oily (which is weird because I have dry skin). Also, by the middle if the night, the coverage was faded and my face looked sort of blotchy. I love the packaging and the pump is awesome, but overall, for me personally, the color is wrong, the coverage fades, and the thickness is way too heavy. I'll be saving my money for a better foundation.