April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Hannahkinlaw

Doesn't really do anything, my makeup didn't seem different with it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by MissMata18

Even though it is only $3, I didn't find it would make a difference to my makeup application. It definitely didn't make my foundation last longer. I only like how it feels when I spray it on my face but I just don't see a real use to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like this but I use it more to refresh when I'm sweating bullets. I use Missha,BRTC, or UD All Nighter or Deslick setting spray 1st. While I'm out though if the weather is super hot and i'm sweating I spray this and I'm cooled down and my makeup doesn't run at all. Yes, the sprayer leaves a lot more to be desired. The formula itself though is good and has good ingredients for the price. I have used it a lot this summer and I wear eye makeup pretty much everyday plus blush, and mascara. It does not make anything run once you set it before you go out. My makeup does last a lot longer too. I have tried this alone and the results were pretty good but not as good as UD and the others we know about.

For the price it does a good job for refreshing your self during the day because it won't ruin your look. I will purchase another because it does make a good skin refresher. So to me the product is worth it because it won't ruin your makeup and it keeps you cool, and your MU will last. For 3$ I'm sold because it does more good than bad. The sprayer bites we know that but it does work for me when I use it after a stronger setting spray. On it's own I think in the Fall/Winter it would hold up better than Summer. I can't hate on it because it does do some good things. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by vwbeadedprincess

AADORABLE Bottling of this product simple and a clearish black plastic and a great sprayer that never broke. I got this product about 2 months ago and im finally running out, but for 3 dollers a pop is so reasonable for this great product. Last for about 9 hours and when i spay it i also patt it around to make sure my face is completly moist. i do wear this after applying neutragena oil control foundation and rimmel stay matte powder LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by 78peahen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used Model in a Bottle which made me itch (turned out to be a mild allergy to lavender), then I used the Urban Decay All-Nighter (LOVED!), then this. It does the same thing the UDAN does, but it's $3!

Yes, it's a much smaller bottle.
Yes, the bottle it comes in is awful (you can forget about a "mist").

I simply transferred it to my empty UDAN bottle. ;)

NOTE: I'm in the process of switching everything over to natural products, so I use an aloe juice, witch-hazel and glycerine spray for everyday setting, but for special occasions (like an outdoor concert or something like that), I grab this (I keep it in the fridge since it's a little while between uses -- and because it feels nice cold). It even keeps my natural/organic mascara that is not waterproof in place. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is a great setting spray for $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by prissychris

I love this! It really makes your make up look less cakey. The price is really a steal. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! It really helped keep me from getting oily and it kept my makeup looking nice for a whole school day without needing touch ups (I have combo skin)! I will definitely repurchase and it everyone should try it. It's so inexpensive and Really worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by cristy0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say it's helped me control oil but my makeup stays on longer. I'd always have a problem with the powder on my eyebrows wearing off and with this spray they stay on 100%!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by cheepir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first purchased this about a year ago, but saw no difference when I applied it. I guess it was also because it was winter time, so my makeup stayed on fairly well anyway.

I recently started using this spray again to combat the summer heat, and to my disappointment I started breaking out like crazy! I got some small, angry little whiteheads and one or two big pus-filled pimples, including areas where I don't usually break out - chin, forehead near the temples.

Too bad though, because I honestly felt the difference the spray made during summer. I blotted less (I usually blot twice or more a day) - only about once a day, and at the end of the day instead of looking like all my foundation was gone, my face still looked fairly good.