September 17, 2014 | 1672 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Iblamethejay

I love this mist. Sets my makeup so it doesn't get greasy and wipe off during the day. Will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sms815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this every day. I really like how much longer my foundation lasts & how it keeps everything in place. It helps with oxidization a bit as well as keeping the shine down. Its super cheap but i go thru it rather quick-about a bottle a month. The packaging is rather inconsistent, sometimes you get a pump that pushes super hard or just doesnt spray right....ive had to pour my new product in the old bottle before...easy fix but kinda annoying....also can be leaky in your bag. Ive also learned to use it after powder before mascara otherwise my eye makeup tends to run. It works great to set eyeshadow tho or to refresh/retouch as it allows fresh makeup to blend nicely with whats already on your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I looooove this. It does make my face feel a bit sticky right after spraying, but it soon subsides. It made my makeup look more dewy, which is a look I love, and my makeup looked perfect all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Use it the way the title says- for both misting ( before any makeup) then setting ( after makeup is done). AMAZING value for this aloe and skin friendly vitamin spray that would cost way more in fancy products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow really worth the money!
i feel like it makes my makeup instantly stick more to my face!

only issue i have is the spray bottle is a bit difficult to spray, sometimes i miss or only get a part of my face :/ also if you spray too close i notice it dissolves my makeup a bit so make sure it MISTS your fae
also the smell is funky, but other than that it works great and totally worth the money!
especially since i have oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This doesn't really make my makeup last much longer for the most part, but it did prevent my mascara from running or flaking or smudging after a sweaty day, and i carry it around in my purse to spritz on my face when i have an allergic reaction (which happens often, since i have very sensitive skin prone to random bouts of redness). For that purpose it is very soothing. For the price, the help with mascara running or flaking off, and the soothing effect, i will definitely be buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by neurosciguy

YOU GUYS DO NOT REALIZE WHAT A PHENOMENAL PRODUCT THIS IS. I have searched high and low for a setting spray without alcohol that ALSO has good skin benefits; it's hard enough to find any without alcohol but any that are really good for skin are in the 20-30 dollar range, this is just 3!!!! I don't find to particularly help my makeup last longer per se (maybe a bit, alcohol-based sprays, while terrible for skin, are just better at that due to the stronger film they form) but it definitely does "set" my foundation/concealer and take away that "makeup-ey" look... you know what I mean. Plus the ingredients really and truly are good for you! The two complaints I will make is that GOD-AWFUL spray nozzle, comes out in big droplets, be sure to hold a good distance from your face. I just put mine into an empty Urban Decay B6 bottle (finest mist I've ever seen) and it works. Also if you get it either transfer it to a better opaque bottle (like I did) or do the ghetto method of covering it in duct tape to protect the ingredients from light.
Highly recommend and will be repurchasing!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Hate the sprits of the spray. And this does nothing for my face, I sorely believe its just water. LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

Price was $3 at Target it works wonderfully. be sure to hold far enough away from your face though or you'll mess up your makeup