E.L.F. e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection

4.6

Love this brush set. I get all my brushes from e.l.f and always will. They are really cheap but really good. You get more than your moneys worth.

on 1/27/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This brush set is AMAZING. I actually got it during a promotion so it was only two dollars (!!!!!) for all 10 brushes. Quite possibly the best deal of all time. Even at full price though, I'd still say this is worth purchasing. So far each brush has completely surpassed expectations and there isn't a single 'dud' in the mix. The powder brushes are nice and dense and there are a variety of eye brushes for creating endless looks. Each brush has a sleek, black handle and it looks a lot more expensive than it is. I haven't had any shedding problems but I would certainly repurchase these if I needed to.

on 1/6/2012 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazing! Previously before owning the studio collection, I owned the regular elf brushes (that are $1 each) and they sucked. I ended up throwing out a majority of them because they were scratchy and terrible.
I originally bought this set just for the flat top powder brush, I had heard great reviews about it and didn't want to order just one brush online (being in Canada, one brush and shipping is not worth it at all). I found this at my local winners and immediately bought it!
First off all the brushes are amazingly soft, especially the complexion brush. I've experienced minimal shedding with some brushes, and some of the ferrules are loose/have fallen off. Easily knocked back into place, but for the price I can't complain. In my opinion, the brush holder/bag it comes with stinks!!
Elf products are generally a hit or miss (depending on the 'batch' they're made in) and most of mine have been a hit! For the price you definitely aren't losing anything with getting a few brushes. :)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE these brushes! I rate them a 4 only because nothing is "perfect" but they are mighty close! Really inexpensive and great quality. I ordered my set during a sale and I honestly can say I would have paid full price for them. I've experienced no odor, no shedding, great usage, and easy to clean... I would highly recommend this product if you question what to order overall from the site or even if you can find it in stores.

Hope this helped!

on 7/12/2011 3:54:00 PM

People, I really loved it. I am from brazil, and I bought when I went to Orlando, July 11st. I paid $10, and it's very very good. When I found the last box of this, I screamed to my mom "moooooooom, I found what I would want". And I was very very happy. Thank u for read this, bye bye

on 7/4/2011 2:26:00 AM

This is the present that I purchase for all of my friends and family, and I have two of my own. One of the brush sets, are my regular everyday makeup tools. The other brush set is in my travel bag, so that I have my favorite brushes when I am out on the road,

I am not going to review each and every brush in the collection. However, the majority of the brushes are my favorites. The brushes are an excellent value ~ if you are lucky enough to get a 50% off coupon. I've been using the e.l.f. brushes for about two years, along with Eco Tools and I cannot even imagine buying expensive makeup brushes. The Studio e.l.f. brushes are sensational, and I am going to keep buying them as gifts for my friends and family...

I HATE the stippling brush. It annoys the heck out of my skin! It is so terrible.

on 4/25/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with these. I got the set during a 50% off sale so they were 15 bucks!

They dont' shed, I use ALL of them except the fan brush...and they are insanely soft. I wish it came with one I could use for blending eyeshadows but I really have no complaints.

I have found these studio line brushes are better than the regular ones...that are white.

BUY these!

on 3/15/2011 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Very handy product at an unbeatable price. The brushes are good quality, easily washed, soft, dense, and don't shed. The only thing in the brush set I don't use is the holder, it's useless to me. And the fan brush. But still a great deal! Also the chemical smell some people complain of will go away after a few washes, have no fear.

on 3/8/2011 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I agree with all of the wonderful things stated about this product: the brushes are extremely functional and are an absolute steal.

However, the brushes I received three weeks ago still have a very strong, unpleasant chemical odor. The odor emanates from the handles. I have shampooed them numerous times, left them air out, placed them in sunlight for only slightly improvement.

That being said, I do not want them near my face (for now- too bad!). I suspect that what I am smelling is possibly hazardous to my health. These are uber cheap and made in China- think about

Popular Makeup Brushes